剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
I said, "Do you think you'd die if you drank wee?"
这个问题很牛逼
I don't know, but it's a bloody good question.
我有个问题 谁敢吃蜘蛛 我敢哦
Here's a question - who here would eat a spider? I would.
在纽约我吃了条鳝鱼
I ate an eel in New York
不过那是在演戏 所以不算
but I was on stage so it doesn't count.
纽约 苹果之城
Ah, New York, the city of apples.
皮得 我找到你那火狐扩展的链接了
Peter, I got that link for the Firefox extension.
把邮箱地址告诉我
What's your e-mail address?
你有笔吗 -我脑子好使
Do you have a pen? - I'm recording.
filepeter@hotmail.com
It's filepeter@hotmail. Com.
"皮连童" 为什么叫"皮连童"
"filepeter"? And why "filepeter"?
我姓连童
Well, File is my second name.
好的 我懂了 你叫连童·皮
Right, I see. Peter File.
Peter File与paedophile[恋童癖者]谐音
谁有恋童癖
Who's a paedophile?
不是 他的名字叫连童皮
No, no, his name is Peter File.
他叫恋童癖
His name is paedophile?
别这么说 听上去像"恋童癖"而已
Don't say it like that! It sounds like "Paedophile".
他就是这么念的 -不 是连童皮
That what he just said. - No. "Peter File".
恋童癖 -是连童·皮
Paedo File? - PETER... File.
谁有恋童癖 -没谁
Who's a paedophile? - No one.
好吧 只是听起来像"恋童癖"
Right. It just sounds like "Paedophile".
不 不像
No, it doesn't.
有点像 连童皮
Does a bit. "Peter File"
连童皮吗 确实像
"Peter File"? It does.
好吧 像就像吧
Yes, I suppose it does!
我没注意过...
I hadn't noticed so...
这不会对你造成困扰吧
It doesn't worry you, does it?
不 当然不会
No, no.
当然不会
Of course it doesn't.
美国人的发音是"念童癖"
They say "PED-o-phile" In America.
也许你应该搬到美国去
Maybe you should move to America!
他才不会搬到美国去呢
He's not moving to America!
《夺宝奇兵》
Raiders Of The Lost Ark?
《朋友圈》
Circle Of Friends?
多明显啊 -不准说话
It's so obvious! - No speaking!
你们都猜了十分钟了
I've been standing here for 10 min.
瑞蒙和杰西卡呢 -《加勒比海盗》
Where's Richmond and Jessica? - Pirates Of The Caribbean!
为什么是《加勒比海盗》
Why Pirates Of The Caribbean?
我不知道 不过那部电影很不错
I don't know but it was a great movie!
强尼·德普 真是颠覆啊
Johnny Depp, what a revelation!
是《撞车》
It's Crash!
多明显啊
It's very obviously Crash!
这是一辆车撞上了另一辆车
Here's a car crashing into another car,
这是有人在尖叫 流血... 抱歉 宝拉
there's people screaming and blood... - Oh, Paula!
咱们玩转瓶游戏吧
Let's play Spin The Bottle!
饶了我吧
Oh, for God's sake!
什么 -没什么
Oh, what? - Nothing.
我让他丢脸了 -你出尽了洋相
I'm embarrassing him! - You're making a fool of yourself!
他是朵娇弱的小花 -你喝多了
He's a delicate flower. - You are drunk!
谁让你老是无视我...
If you paid more attention to me...
告诉我 玛格丽特 告诉大家
Tell me, Margaret, tell us all,
你还想怎么丢人现眼
how could we pay any more attention to you?
你变了
You've changed.
你同当初已经判若两人
You're not the same man I liked when I came into the party.
我们都变了 玛格丽特
We've all changed, Margaret.
我们都变了
We all have.
不了个是吧
For God's sake!
晚安 珍 罗伊会送我回家
Night, Jen. Roy's gonna walk me home.
太好了
Oh, lovely.
也是为了防止
It's just in case any kind of
电影《象人》中 主人公因头部严重畸形 而遭受非人道的待遇
她受到象人那样的欺辱
Elephant man mob situation kicks off.
我对玛格丽特的无理取闹表示抱歉 下次不会了
Sorry about Margaret, it won't happen again.
你真贴心
Fiddly-do.
来吧 我送你回家
Come on, let's get you home.
再见 珍 -拜拜 珍
Goodbye, Jen. - Bye, Jen.
拜拜
Bye.
我的天
Oh, my God!
噩梦 绝对的噩梦
Nightmare! An absolute nightmare.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我有个理论 如果你的工作和私生活
Well, I always have this theory that if you let your work life
搅到了一起
mix with your personal life,
总会有悲剧发生
then somehow, something will go wrong.
但一切相安无事 我觉得进行得不错
But nothing has, has it? I think it all went rather well.
他们都成双入对了
They all seemed to pair off.
这不就是你的本意嘛
It's what you want from an evening like this.
说得也是
I suppose so.
你要接受这个现实
You're gonna have to face the fact
你办了一次非常成功的晚餐聚会 珍·芭柏
you run a very successful dinner party, Jen Barber.
你也干得不错 "恋童癖"
You didn't do too badly yourself, "Paedophile".
谢谢你送我回家 -没事 再见
Thanks for walking me home. - That's OK. Goodbye.
你住在这儿 -对啊
You live here? - Yeah.
好大的电视
That's a big telly.
还有游戏机 各种游戏机
And all the consoles. You've got all of the consoles.
你怎么什么游戏机都有
Why do you have all the consoles?
如果某游戏只能在一个平台上玩
I'd hate it if a game came out on one console
而我却没有 那多可惜
and I couldn't play it,
干脆全买♥♥下来 不是吗
so it's best to get them all. Don't you think?
的确如此
I do think.
没有男人住在这里
And a man doesn't live here?
没有 只有我一个人
No, just me.
赌一把
I'm gonna gamble.
什么
What?
有空一起出去喝酒行不
Would you like to come for a drink some time?
就像约会一样
You know, like a date?
管它呢
What the hell?
罗伊 我受宠若惊...
Roy, I'm very flattered...
好的 当然 星期四可以吗
Good. Of course you are. Thursday?
...但你不是我的菜
... But you're not my type.
什么
What?
我是说外形上
I mean physically.
外形上
Physically?
眼睛没撞坏吧
Hello!
我觉得我能找到更好的
I think I can do better.
好吧
OK.
我能借这个看看吗 -不行
Can I have a lend of this? - No.
听着 珍
Listen, Jen.
等咱们回来以后 是不是应该考虑一下
When we get back, maybe we should think about, I don't know,
你搬过来跟我住
moving your stuff over to my place,
我搬过去也行 我不介意 只不过...
vice versa, I don't mind but...
咱们的感情该进入下一阶段了
I think it's time we moved onto the next level,
你不觉得吗 -没错 的确如此
don't you? - Yes. Yes, definitely.
太好了
Great.
候机大厅里一位叫做连童·皮的旅客
If there is a Peter File in the terminal building
请您马上到24号♥登机口
could he please make his way to gate 24?
我们正在寻找连童·皮
We are looking for a Peter File.
24号♥... 我们走错地方了
24... we're at the wrong gate!
连童·皮请尽快与机场工作人员联♥系♥
Could Peter File please make himself known to ground staff?
我是连童·皮
I'm Peter File!
我们正在寻找连童·皮
We are looking for a Peter File.
我是连童·皮
I'm Peter File!
等等 我是连童·皮
Wait here! I'm Peter File!
等等 快点 珍 我是连童·皮
Hold on! Come on, Jen. I'm Peter File!
是"连童·皮" 不是"恋童癖"
It's "Peter File" Not "Paedophile".
出租车
Taxi!
太吵了 小声一点好吗
It's very loud, mind if I turn it down?
你会后悔的 你会后悔的
I wouldn't do that! I wouldn't do that!
天啊 瞧我 高♥潮♥来了
Oh, dear! Look at me, having an orgasm!
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表