剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 小姐
You're very welcome, madam.
你好啊
Hello.
你好 劳拉·奈特莉 -你好吗
Hello, Laura Nightly. - How are you?
我残疾了
I'm disabled!
身为残障同性恋 真难为你了
It must be so difficult being gay and disabled.
非常不容易
Very difficult.
来抱一个 我的小斗士
Come here, my little soldier.
怎么回事 -我不清楚
What's the matter? - I don't know.
你是电视里那个人 -没错
You're from telly! - I am.
有人告诉我
And you know, a little birdy
你今晚都没能看成表演
told me that you couldn't make the show tonight.
所以我要送你两张明晚的门票
So, I've got you two tickets for tomorrow.
太好了
Brilliant!
你表现真好 -是啊
You're doing so well! - Yeah.
击掌 -击掌
High five! - High five!
劳拉
Laura!
来几张照片吧
A couple of photos?
他是报社的吗
Is he from a newspaper?
是啊 《文汇报》的 -我滴神啊
Yes, he's from The Standard. - Oh, God!
什么 怎么
What... What's...
我懂了
I get it!
你们这些爱尔兰人还真是幽默
Very funny, you Irish!
我有点累了 能给我把轮椅坐坐吗
I'm a bit tired! Can I have a wheelchair too?
真是笑死人了
Hilarious!
我的腿残废了
Me legs don't work!
帮帮忙嘛 我需要把轮椅
Help, pal! I need a wheelchair!
快点 起来吧
Come on, get out! Come on!
别闹了好吗 加里
Stop buzzing around, all right, Gary?
看来我们该告别了
Well, I guess this is good night.
天呐 你是同志吗 -不
For God sake, are you gay? Are you a gay man? - No!
是吗 -不是
Are you? - No!
太好了
So brilliant, dude! That's...
因为我一直在纠结这个问题
'Cause that's all I wanted to know. I don't mind,
无论如何 我只是想...
one way or another, you know. It's just I like...
弄明白 不想搞的
being clear. I don't want any...
含糊不清
ambiguity.
你怎么会觉得我是同性恋呢
What on earth made you think I was gay?
那个...
Well, you know...
我可不是无中生有
I didn't just... pull it out of the air.
你带我来看名字叫《同志》的搞基音乐剧
You know, you just brought me to a gay musical called "Gay",
每看到搞基动作
You've been laughing like mad at every...
你都狂笑不止 你的朋友
at every gay reference. Your friends,
大多数都是同性恋
more of whom are gay,
每次打招呼都要挠你痒痒
say hello by tickling you!
现在都什么年代了
In what century are you living in?
你以为只有同志才喜欢看搞基音乐剧
Do you think that a man has to be gay to like a gay musical?
直男就不能有同性恋朋友吗
Can a straight man not have homosexual friends?
什么时候挠痒痒也算搞基了
And since when was tickling gay?
我怎么没发现 珍
I missed that meaning, Jen!
珍
Jen!
过来 -抱歉 估计是
Come here. - I'm sorry, I guess
你借那本《热度》误导我了
you astray me when you borrowed that copy of Heat.
天呐 你说的没错
Oh God, it's true,
我是同性恋
it's true, I'm gay!
我是男同志 今晚我一直想回避这个事实
I'm a gay man! I tried to run from it tonight
但我回避不了 回避不了
but I can't, I can't! I can't!
珍 我该怎么办
Jen, what am I gonna do?
我以为咱俩能交往下去
I thought I could make it work between us,
因为你看起来像个男的
because you looked a bit like a man!
的士
Taxi!
你好啊
Hello, there.
来的时候没见过你嘛
I didn't see you on the way out.
好了 我们来唱歌♥吧
All right, lads! Let's get a sing song coming!
离曼彻斯特还远着呢
It's a long way back to Manchester!
晚安 史蒂夫 -晚安 莫斯
'Night, Steve. - 'Night, Moss.
晚安 梅里 你干活真利索
'Night Melly, you be good!
可惜帮不上忙
Mind if I can't help it.
剧院啊
Ah, the theatre....
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表