剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Look, I've got your advert here.
我打印出来了
I printed it out.
"我要和你一起做菜"
"I want to cook with you."
不对 我的英语不太好...
No, my English is not so good...
你不要和我做菜
You want to cook with me,
是要拿我做菜
using me, you mean.
对 是这样 你明白了吧
Ah yes! Yes. You see.
我知道误会在哪了
I see where the confusion was.
我以为这是个烹饪课程
I thought this was a cookery course.
其实你是想找个人
But you wanted someone who
愿意任你宰割 任你享用
would agree to let you kill and eat them.
是的 你明白了吧
Ja! You see?
太搞笑了
That is funny.
这么说 你对这没兴趣
So you're not interested?
非常感谢 我没兴趣
No, thanks very much,
不太适合我
it's not for me.
太令人失望了
How disappointing.
我很抱歉 乔安
I'm sorry, Johann,
这肯定让你失望
this must be such a let down.
我上个月刚割了扁桃体
Had my tonsils out last month,
我应该留给你的
I could have kept them.
真是太蠢了
I feel like such a turnip.
想看电影吗
Do you want to watch a film?
好啊
OK.
我这有《十一罗汉》
I have Ocean's Eleven.
是原版的还是翻拍的
Original or remake?
你可以来我这
Well, yeah, you could come over here,
我们听听音乐
we could put on some music,
我给你做背部推拿
I could give you a back rub,
看看我们来不来电
see what happens.
不行 有个家伙要来我这儿看DVD
Oh, no, wait, I've got this guy coming over to watch a DVD.
下次吧
Another time, maybe. OK.
再来些鸡翅 谢谢
And some chicken wings, please. Thank you.
有人在敲门
There's somebody at the door!
有人在敲门
There's somebody at the door!
有人在敲门
There's somebody at the door!
我的基友来了
Hey, it's my G!
真抱歉我迟到了 刚刚...
I'm really sorry I was late. It was...
没关系
It's cool.
我们应该经常聚聚
You know, we should do this sort of thing more often.
我很讨厌那种上下级关系 你呢
I hate the whole boss employee thing, don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
要击个掌吗
You wanna seal the deal with a high 5?
好啊
Yes.
我们看什么呢
So, what are we watching?
是塔伦蒂诺导演的南韩僵尸片
It's a Tarantino produced, South Korean zombie movie.
是吗 我以为只有北♥韩♥
I didn't know there was a South Korea.
好吧 快放吧
OK, put it on.
我叫了比萨饼和鸡翅
I've ordered pizza and chicken wings
你旁边有个冰箱
and there's a cooler beside you,
自己拿啤酒
so help yourself to beer.
你不介意吧
Don't mind if I do?
我听说过这部电影
I've heard of this flick.
最后有个大逆转的 是吧
There's a twist in it, isn't there?
没错 你可以尝试忘掉它
Yeah. Just... just try and forget that
这样我们还能享受这部电影
and hopefully we'll still be able to enjoy it.
我打赌那个男的是女人
I bet he's a woman, that bloke.
不 你以为这是在未来
No, you think it's the future,
但其实是发生在过去的
but it's actually set in the past.
这不是地球
It's not Earth.
这都是梦境
It's all a dream.
你能不能...
Oh, could you not...
你能不能别猜结局了
Could you not try and guess what the twist is?
这样挺讨厌的
It's just that might get a little annoying.
猜结局不正是
But isn't that half the fun,
看电影的乐趣所在吗
trying to guess the twist?
我个人认为...
Personally, I think it...
那其实会破坏这种乐趣
It kind of, it ruins the fun.
但我觉得这会增加乐趣
Well, I think it makes it more fun.
可是我不这么认为
It's just I don't.
但我是这么认为的
Well, I do,
而且我是老板
and I'm the boss.
我是你的老板
I'm your boss.
他们都是克隆人
They're all clones.
他是他自己的兄弟
He's his own brother.
所有人都是鬼
Everyone's a ghost.
你还是没看成那部电影
Have you still not seen the film yet?
那是什么鬼东西
What's that?
干嘛
What?
外面很冷 我要出去抽烟
It's cold and I'm going out for a cigarette.
早上好
Morning.
你是珍的妈妈吧
You must be Jen's mother.
我昨晚真是太开心了
What a night I had last night.
对了 烹饪学的怎么样
Yes, the cookery, how was it?
太尴尬了
I am so embarrassed,
不好意思告诉你
I cannot tell you.
发生了什么
What happened?
那根本不是烹饪课
It wasn't a cookery class at all.
那是什么
What was it?
他写错了
He wrote it down wrong,
因为他的英语不太好
'cause his English isn't very good.
经常发生这种事
Always the way.
结果他不是想教我如何做菜
And it turns out he didn't want to teach me how to cook...
而是想炖了我
He wanted to cook me!
你说啥
What?
他想吃了我
He wanted to eat me!
没准会把我的脸和鸡蛋搁一块儿煮
I know egg and my face were in alignment.
他想吃了你
He wanted to eat you?
是的
Yes.
他是德国食人族的
He's one of those German cannibals.
没错 但他人很好
He is and he was such a nice man.
是吗
Was he?
是的
Yeah.
他是个善良的青年食人族
He was a Fine Young Cannibal.
等等
Hang on...
他想吃了你
He wanted to eat you?
是的 注意听讲好吗
Yeah, keep up Jen.
最后我们对此一笑了之
So we had a laugh about it and in the end,
而我也不想被他吃掉
I didn't really feel like being eaten,
所以我们一起看了《十一罗汉》
so we just watched Ocean's Eleven.
原版的还是翻拍的
Original or remake?
这个问题很重要吗
Is that really the most important question?
等一下
I... hang on,
你和他一起看电影了
You watched a film with him?
是的
Yes.
跟一个要吃你的人看电影
With the man that wanted to eat you?
除了他还能有谁
Who else are we talking about?
你怎么不报♥警♥呢
Why didn't you call the police?
为什么要报♥警♥
Why would I call the police?
他想要吃了你
He wanted to eat you!
除非我同意了他才会动手
Only with my consent and,
相信我 我是不会同意的
believe me, my consent was not forthcoming.
说得好 莫斯
Good for you, Moss.
但是...
But...
吃人是违法的
eating people is illegal!
不经对方允许的那种才是违法的
Only without their consent.
不 莫斯 不对
No, Moss, no.
就当是灰色地带吧
It's a grey area, give me that.
我昨天就觉得不对劲
I knew something was askew.
还德国菜 完全没听过
Who ever heard of German food?
你应该去他家看看 太豪华了
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表