剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
早上好 靓妹
Morning, beautiful.
《IT狂人》 第二季 第五集
障眼法
我会尽快派人去处理的 拜
Course, I'll send someone up as soon as I can, OK? Bye.
你来的也太迟了吧
You're very late,
我这里都快忙疯了 有个人打电♥话♥求助
it's been crazy down here. We've had a call.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的天呐
Oh, God! Oh.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
哪儿不舒服啊
Are you poorly?
没有 都怪这个劣质胸罩
No, it's just, it's just a bad bra.
我今天早上只能找到这个
It's the only one I had handy this morning
穿着太难受了
and it's really terrible,
两边收的太紧
it's pinching into my sides
带子还嵌进我肩膀里
and the straps are digging into my shoulders.
而且穿起来看着有点胸下垂
All that and it's not even giving my breasts proper support!
真受不了
It's killing me.
莫斯
Oh, Moss.
莫斯 莫斯
Moss. Moss.
真抱歉 你还好吧 -怎么回事
Oh, I'm sorry, are you OK? - What happened?
我有时候会忘记办公室里有男同志
Sometimes I forget I'm not just working with other women.
不 是我不好 女人谈个胸罩聊个乳
No, it's my fault, I really ought to be able to listen
这种程度我应该能...
to a woman talking about bras without...
早上好 我醒了 神清气爽
Hello, good morning, here I am. Here we go.
抱歉 第一次是没想到
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry, the first time I wasn't expecting you
你会跟我聊胸罩
to start talking about bras and then,
第二次是没想到
the second time, it just came as a bit of surprise
我会主动跟你聊那玩意
to hear myself talking about them.
像坐过山车似的
It's been a rollercoaster.
你还是去那躺一会吧
Why don't you just have a lie down in there?
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
天 我觉得好难受
God, I feel rough.
昨晚的男人聚会挺欢乐吧
Good stag?
对 标准的男人聚会
Yeah, you know, standard stag.
最后我可能有点喝高了
I may have got a little bit drunk towards the end there.
不喝个烂醉
Oh, well what kind of celebration would it be
还算哪门子狂欢啊
if you didn't pass out at some point?
没错 感谢上苍没人注意
Yeah, thank God nobody noticed.
你怎么知道我喝的不省人事
How do you know I passed out?
有时候我可以通灵哦 而且我打赌你是从
I'm a bit psychic sometimes, and I bet you came straight from
派对上直接过来上班的 是不
the party as well, didn't you?
很容易猜嘛 我没换衣服
Oh, that's easy, I'm wearing the same clothes.
罗伊 那首歌♥是怎么唱来着
Roy, I was trying to remember how that song goes,
《疯狂摇摆》
The Locomotion,
你记得那首歌♥吗
do you remember that song?
当然记得 -怎么唱来着
Yeah, course I remember. - How's it go again?
你会唱 肯定会唱
You know it, you must know it.
?大伙都在跳一种新的舞步?
Everybody is doing a brand new dance.
不对 是这么唱滴
No, no, no. It's -
?大伙都在跳一种新的舞步?
Everybody is doing a brand new dance.
?来吧宝贝 让我们尽情摇摆?
Come on baby do the loco-motion
的确是首有意思的歌♥
It is a funny song.
你没事吧 -嗯
You all right there? - Yep,
穿了劣质胸罩
it's just a bad bra.
对了
Right,
我得走了
I have got to go,
去开部门经理会议
heads of department meeting.
上星期惨败而归 我得重塑好形象
After last week's fiasco, I need to make a good impression.
你根本就不相信我们
We didn't think you'd believe us.
如果你停下来想一想
If you'd just stopped to think about it for one second
就会发现那根本是胡说八道
you'd have realised that it wasn't true.
我觉得你在胡说八道
I don't think that's true.
约翰 恕我直言 我可是IT部的经理
With all due respect, John, I am Head of IT.
我说的话都是有理有据的
And I have it on good authority.
如果你在Google里搜索Google
If you type Google into Google,
你就会毁掉整个互联网
you can break the Internet,
所以拜托...
so please...
拜托大家千万别试
... no-one try it,
开玩笑也不行
even for a joke.
这可不是笑话 这么做的确能毁掉整个互联网
It's not a laughing matter, you can break the Internet.
你根本不知道部门经理会是什么样的
You don't know what those heads of department meetings are like,
简直是生不如死
they are murder.
你偶尔装装傻也无妨
It does you no harm to look a little foolish from time to time.
罗伊 有件事我得告诉你
Roy, there's... something I should let you know.
什么
What?
斯蒂芬妮之前来过电♥话♥
Stephanie called earlier.
道格拉斯需要找人修电脑
Douglas needs someone to take a look at his computer.
不要 让莫斯去
No, no, no, no, no, get Moss to do it.
莫斯今天不太舒服 而且
Oh, Moss isn't feeling too well and besides,
你们两个人当中
of the two of you,
你才是专家
you're the expert.
平凡男孩
The Ordinary Boys,
他们怎么想出个这么狂的名字
where do they get these crazy names?
进
Entrare.
我是罗伊 IT部门的
I'm Roy, IT.
我的电脑 我的电脑坏了
My computer's, my computer's broken...
不得不说 你这打扮还真野啊
I have to say that's a really wild look.
潮流果然变化莫测 我都跟不上时代的步伐了
You know, things are moving just so fast, I can't keep up.
先是平凡男孩 现在又来了一个
First, The Ordinary Boys, and now this.
还用我给你看电脑吗
Should I check it out?
好 来吧
Great, yeah.
我们开始吧
Let's get started, shall we?
啥
What?
有什么需要我服务吗
What needs my expertise?
你说你是IT部的 是吧
You did say you were with IT, didn't you?
是啊
Yeah.
瑞农先生 既然我来了
Come on, Mr Reynholm, while I'm down here.
就得开始工作
I may as well get to work.
我要到这来站着
OK, I'm gonna move over here.
好
Sure.
我知道问题出在哪了
I can see where you've been having problems.
这玩意儿根本就不是电脑
See, this isn't actually a computer.
是个公文包有木有
It's a brief case.
很好 -我会给你送个电脑来的
Excellent. - I'll have one sent up.
我欣赏你 罗伊
I admire you, Roy.
你敢于亮明自己的身份
You've got the guts to stand up in what you believe in.
好吧 回见
OK, see you then.
罗伊
Roy.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这就意味着我们拥有了
Which means that we now have
全伦敦法律部门中最干净的厕所
the cleanest toilets of any legal department in London.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好詹姆斯
Well done, James,
你打破了
you managed to speak for
连说八分钟废话的记录
eight minutes without actually saying anything.
我觉得... -什么
I think that... - What?
什么
What?
没事了
No, nothing.
下一个是谁 珍
Who's next? Right, Jen,
中土世界有什么新鲜事儿
OK, what's going on down in middle earth?
中土世界即神秘的世界
谢谢你 约翰 请做好被震惊的准备
Thank you, John, and, prepare to be astonished
我发现了四种方式
because I have discovered four ways
来提高我们的网络知名度
to increase our online visibility
而且不用花一分钱
without spending a single penny.
第一
Number one...
抱歉
Excuse me, sorry...
第一
Number one...
第一
Number one...
该死的玩意
You bloody thing.
你扭个屁啊
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表