剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
You should see his place, it's incredible.
有个特别棒的家庭影院 50英寸的电视
He's got a great system, 50" TV.
真的吗
Really?
我们说不定可以去他那儿看电影
Maybe we could watch the film at his place!
这我就不知道了
I don't know,
他只对最后能吃上的人感兴趣
he's only really interested in people he can eventually eat.
告诉他我可以让他吃
Tell him he can eat me!
你们疯了吗
Are... you insane?
你必须报♥警♥
You've got to call the police.
珍 别这么古板好吗
Jen, don't be such an old fuddy-duddy.
这世道变了
The world has changed.
只不过是两个成年人为了看部僵尸电影
If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes
去哄一个变♥态♥开心而已
in order to watch a film about zombies,
要是连这自♥由♥都没有 那还不如搬去伊朗呢
then maybe we should all just move to Iran.
我不知道 罗伊
I don't know, Roy.
这样误导有点不太道德
It does seem a little immoral to mislead him.
但是正如珍之前所指出的
But then, as Jen pointed out earlier,
食人族本身也是不道德的
being a cannibal's a little immoral too.
我陷入了一个伦理困境 真是捉鸡啊
I'm in an ethical pickle.
看来结交新朋友
Turns out meeting new people is a lot more complicated
比我原来设想的要复杂很多
than I'd originally thought.
珍 -约夫斯基
Yen! - Yorg.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能在这抽烟
You cannot smoke here.
他们让我们转移到新的吸烟区
They are moving us to a new smoking area.
看来谣言是真的...
So the rumours were true...
快走 别被他们看见
Quickly, before they see you.
珍 你怎么了
Jen, what are you doing?
都结束了 约夫斯基
It's over, Yorg.
我们必须反抗 珍
We must fight them, Yen.
我们必须团结起来 跟他们斗争到底
We must all fight them.
我们必须一直抽烟 直到胜利的终点
We must keep smoking until the bitter end!
约夫斯基 约夫斯基 你是如此热血
Yorg. Yorg, such fire.
而我已无力继续革命
I am too tired for revolution.
他妈的 我们居然走了这么远
And we've walked f****** miles.
别了 约夫斯基
Goodbye, Yorg.
出租车
Taxi!
这次我们别再吵架了
Let's not fight again.
不吵了
No.
看看 我们这不是出来了嘛
And look, we're out,
来见新朋友
we're meeting people.
是啊
Yes.
你有些虚弱啊
You were a bit wonky.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, dear.
你好
Hello!
你们好 太好了
Hello! How wonderful!
乔安 这是罗伊
Johann, this is Roy.
罗伊 这是乔安
Roy, this is Johann.
你好乔安
Hello Johann.
我带了甜点
I brought dessert!
进来吧 进来吧
Come in. Come in. Ja.
这儿真好 是啊
This is lovely! - Yes!
是啊 真是太好了
Yes. Lovely.
多漂亮啊
Isn't this nice!
我们先看电影
So we'll watch the film,
然后我跟他说我改主意了
then I'll tell him I changed my mind.
真漂亮...
Lovely and...
好大的吉他啊
Now, that's a guitar.
那么 罗伊
So, Roy,
莫斯跟你解释过...
has Moss explained to you...
我的意思了吗
... my desires?
解释得很清楚
He has indeed.
那你有兴趣吗
And are you interested?
我非常有兴趣
I'm very interested.
太棒了
Splendid!
莫斯 我们就先失陪了
Moss, if you will excuse us?
就在这儿吃吗
Do you eat in here?
是的 这边请
Yes, this way, please.
罗伊 你不是想看这部电影的吗
But didn't you want to watch the film that I have here?
我都忘记了
I'd completely forgotten.
我想在乔安吃我之前看部电影
There was that film that I wanted to watch before Johann ate me.
没错
That's right.
就是这部
There it is there now.
是的
Yes.
你是想先看部电影
So you want to watch a film?
对的 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
可以吗
Is that OK?
当然 当然可以
Yes, of course.
我来放吧
I'll put it on.
这电影长吗
Is it very long?
两小时20分钟
Two hours, 20.
不用了 我等你
No, I'll wait.
你不该偷钱包...
You wouldn't steal a handbag...
这些盗版警告太讨厌了...
These piracy warnings...
就是说
Tell me about it.
又是谁
What now?
你好
Hello, there.
你好 有事吗
Yes, can I help you?
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
如果我妈以为我是食人族
If my mother thinks I'm a cannibal,
我就死定了
I'll be for the high jump.
拜托 别提你妈了好吗
For once, can we please not bring your mother into it.
你又来了
Here we go again!
你们两个
Well, boys,
看来你们的问题很严重啊
we're in a bit of a sticky situation, aren't we?
这部电影是从哪来的
Where d'you get this film?
这部电影是盗版的
This is an illegal copy of a film.
你不担心我们会是食人族吗
Are you not worried that we might be cannibals?
食人族
Cannibals?
跟我们一起被抓的人
The man who was with us
是个食人族
is a cannibal.
他打算吃我
He was going to eat me.
这不归我管
Well, it's not really my area.
我是负责知识产权这一块的
I do copyright violation, that sort of thing,
不过我会联♥系♥有关部门的 谢谢
but I'll let someone know. Thanks
话说回来
Anyway!
这电影是哪来的
Where d'you get this?
还蛮好玩的
Interesting film.
没想到最后那家伙居然是...
Who'd have thought at the end that bloke turned out to be the...
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表