剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
不是吧
I don't think so.
紧急呼叫
能听见吗
Hello! Hello!
你在里面没事吧
You all right in there?
需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
我残了
I'm disabled!
听起来有点精神紊乱
He sounds disoriented.
离门远点 -什么 不要
Move back from the door! - What? No!
你们在干嘛 -别慌
What are you doing? - Don't panic!
咋了 咋了 发生什么事了
What... What's happening?
有人出事了
Someone's had an accident.
那继续撞啊
Well, you'd better keep going then.
天呐 怎么回事
My God, what happened?
我从马桶上摔下来了
I fell off the toilet.
挺住 让我们把你扶起来
Well, come on. Let's get you upright.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么掉下来的
So, what happened?
我残了 -哪里
I'm disabled. - How?
什么
How what?
哪里有残疾
How are you disabled?
腿废了
Leg disabled.
你的轮椅在哪 你有轮椅吗
Wait, where's your... Do you have a wheelchair?
有
Yes.
在哪呢
Where?
被偷了
Stolen!
小偷怎么进来的
But how did they get in?
我不清楚
I don't know!
别伤心 没事的
All right. It's gonna be okay.
我们先出去 来
Let's get you out of here. Come on.
来 搭把手 扶起来
Come on. Give me a hand. There you go.
扶起来 伙计
There you go, there you go, mate.
好了 你没事的
All right, you're all right.
员工专用厕所
别害怕 伙计 -抓紧
Easy, mate. - Hold him tight that way.
慢点
Easy.
好的 小心点
All right. Bring him carefully!
抱歉 这里是员工专用
Excuse me! This is a staff toilet!
我知道
Yes.
我是员工
I'm staff!
我真的觉得好多了
I really am feeling much better.
你们可以走了
You can all go, now.
把你安置妥当前 我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere until we've got you sorted out.
保罗推轮椅过来了
Here's Paul with the wheelchair.
好的 啥
All right. What?
我办公室有一个 以备不时之需
I keep one in the office for emergencies.
我们扶你坐上去
Let's get you up!
很好 小心点
Nice and carefully now. That's it, there we go.
坐好了
There we are, there.
嗷 警♥察♥叔叔来了
Oh, the police!
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我残了
I'm disabled!
这么说 有人偷了你的... -轮椅
So, someone stole you... - My wheelchair.
我可是个残疾人
I'm disabled.
那个混♥蛋♥居然忍♥心下手
Some lazy bastard just waltzed in there.
能描述一下他的长相吗
Can you describe him?
一切都发生得太快了
It was all over so quick!
记得多少说多少
Just tell me just what you can.
白人男性
Caucasian male...
有胡子
Bearded.
红头发
Red hair...
戴眼镜
Glasses.
可能乔装过了 我...
Possibly disguised, I...
好了 谢谢
All right, thank you.
需要送你回家吗
Do you need any help getting home?
不用了 我有同伴
No, I'm fine, I'm with people.
说曹操曹操就到
Here they are, now!
伙伴们好啊
Hey, fellas!
我自己来吧
No, I'll take it from here.
不客气 举手之劳
Nonsense. It's the least I can do.
好吧
Okay...
你是躲在里面偷懒吗
Are you slacking off in there?
去换工作服
Go and get changed!
打扰了先生 能借一步说话吗
Excuse me, sir. Can I have a word?
真精彩 超级给力啊
Amazing! Super powerful!
谢谢
Thanks.
真是...
That...
勇气可嘉啊
The grit of it!
超精彩
Five stars!
你觉得怎么样
So what did you think?
音乐剧吗 -难道你不喜欢吗
Of the musical? - Did you not just love it?
不
Well, no,
抱歉 -为什么不喜欢
sorry. - Why not?
我不知道 只是
I don't know, just...
或许 你是个...
Maybe, you have to be...
同志
gay.
我超爱这场戏
I loved it!
我觉得更像是同志的玩意
I guess it's more of a gay thing.
你应该是个同志
You know, you have to be gay.
男同志
A gay man.
同性恋
A homosexual.
刚才的每秒钟都令我回味无穷
But all I know is I loved every last second of it.
而我并不是...
And I'm not...
音乐剧迷
usually a fan of musicals.
你想见见演员吗
Do you want to meet the cast?
走吧
Come on!
问题是 我得找莫斯和罗伊
The thing is I have to meet Moss and Roy.
我跟剧组说了今晚的事
Listen, I told the cast about what happened,
他们让我带你们回去见个面
and they told me to get you all to come back and meet them!
好吧 大家下车
Come on everybody! Off the van!
詹姆斯
Hey, James!
埃德加
Wow, Edgar!
你们好
Hi!
光彩夺目
Brilliant!
杰里米
Jeremy!
你怎么认识这么多...
How do you know all these... young...
年轻帅哥
good looking men?
这就是我的朋友圈
You know, just from my route.
好啊 杰罗姆
Hey, Jerome!
你这死家伙 到这来
Come here, you!
演得真棒
Great show.
亲爱的
Hello, darling!
听着 我这会儿不能聊天
Listen, I can't talk at the moment.
残疾观众过来慰问 他们这就到了
The disabled are coming for a chat. Here they are now.
他今晚真是遭罪了
He's had quite an evening.
有人偷了他的轮椅
Someone stole his wheelchair.
是吗
Really?
看到贼长什么样了吗
Did you see who it was?
红胡茬男
Red bearded man.
你残障了多久
How long have you been disabled?
十年 -十年了啊
Ten years. - Ten years!
恕我冒昧 你是怎么变残的
And how did it happen, if that's not a rude question?
强酸腐蚀
Acid.
这种情况是要多罕见
What are the chances of that happening?
只有百分之一的概率
A hundred to one.
喝杯酒没问题吧 -要威士忌
You're like you could do with a drink. - Whisky.
谢谢 要双份的
Please. Double.
打扰一下 -有什么需要 小姐
Excuse me? - Yes, Miss?
请给我杯双份威士忌
Can I have a double whisky, please?
双份威士忌
Double whisky.
再来杯白酒
And a glass of white wine.
一杯白酒
A glass of white wine.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表