剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
那好 明天见
All right, see you tomorrow.
斯蒂芬·彭莫
Stephen Premmal?
你好 我是斯蒂芬·彭莫
Oh, hello. Yeah, I'm Stephen Premmal.
吧
I think.
你迟到很久了 快点
You're very late. Quick.
你好 我是斯蒂芬·彭莫
Hello, Stephen Premmel.
恐怕我迟到了很久了
I'm afraid I'm very late.
我们到底是要...
What exactly, um, is...?
我是加文·布莱尔 为你带来朝鲜的最新消息
Gavin Briers here with developments in North Korea.
伊♥拉♥克♥的战火已绵延五载
It's five years since the war in Iraq began.
冲突持续发生 和平遥遥无期
The conflict rages on with no hope of a solution in sight.
今天我们邀请到了国防部发言人
I'm joined by Stephen Premmel,
斯蒂芬·彭莫 彭莫先生
a spokesman for the Ministry of Defence. Mr Premmel?
你好
Hello.
伊♥拉♥克♥战场目前一片血腥混乱 您同意吗
Iraq is a gigantic and bloody mess, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
那您对此有何解释
Well, how do you explain it?
我们根本不该参战
Well, we shouldn't have gone to war.
您认为参战从一开始就个错误
You think the original invasion was a mistake
当然
Oh, yes.
您能如此坦然实在令人震惊
I'm astonished you should agree to this so readily
要知道您的部门要负绝大部分责任
when your department must take a lot of the blame.
什么 我们什么都没干
What? We didn't do anything.
你们一开始并没有反对参战
You raised no objection in the run up to the war.
不 我有 我可是签了请♥愿♥书的
Yes, I did. I signed a petition.
什么
Sorry?
抱歉 我有点混乱了
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
什么时候谈我的胸罩
When can I start talking about my bra?
珍 方便的话能否把胸罩给我
Jen, can you bring me the prototype when you're ready?
有点小问题要改进 -没问题
There are a couple of glitches I need to iron out. - Sure.
你猜我现在要去见谁
Guess who I'm about to meet now.
海伦·比利
Helen Bewley.
不会不知道吧 她因为性别歧视
Oh, come on. She took that football team to court
成功告倒了一支足球队 获得巨额赔偿
for institutional sexism, won massive damages,
现在她成了BHDR公♥司♥主管
and now she's Head CEO at BHDR Industries.
抱歉 听到足球俩字我就自动关机
Sorry. I kinda switched off after the word football.
你看了吗 你看了吗 他在不在
Did you see it? Did you see it? Is he in?
他在不...
Is he...?
当我准备
There I am,
打开电视 关注每日民生大事
catching up with the news events of the day,
猜猜谁出现在屏幕上
when who should appear upon my television screen?
是"国防部"耶
It's only the Ministry of Defence.
新闻快报 龙穴 你还真是忙的不可开交啊
The news, Dragons' Den, you're all over the schedules.
抱歉 莫斯
I'm sorry, Moss,
你真的打算参加龙穴吗
are you really sure you're ready to go on Dragons' Den?
是的 这产品很棒
Yes, it's a brilliant product.
别误会 你确实解决了技术难题
Don't get me wrong. You have got the science down
但还有些其他问题 明白吗
but it's all the other stuff, isn't it?
什么问题 -好吧
What other stuff? - OK, well...
比如说 这枚订书钉是技术
OK, well, let's say this staple is science,
这你很在行
you're good at this.
但你不在行的...
What you're not so good at
你其他东西都不在行
is everything else in the world.
这时候就该我上了
That's where I come in.
我可以帮你解决其他事情
I can help you with all this other stuff,
比如传授你商业和演讲的技巧
you know, give you some tips on business and presentation,
好让你专心做技术
leaving you free to concentrate on this.
你要什么好处 -分成
What's in it for you? - A cut.
好吧 给你百分之零点五
All right, you're in for half a percent.
百分之二十五
25%.
百分之零点五
Half a percent.
成交
Deal.
好的 我们首先要做的
OK, first thing we need to do
是为"金钟罩"申请专利
is buy the rights for the word Abracada-bra.
我同意 但在此之前
Agreed, but before that,
我们得先解决过热问题
we've got to sort out the overheating problem.
过热问题
Overheating problem?
是的 非常非常严重的过热问题
Yes, it's got a very, very, serious overheating problem.
下周我就能解决
I'll have it sorted by next week.
只要珍把它还给我
Just need to get it back off Jen.
可以给该领域带来巨大的收益
Which has lead to significant gains
总利润可高达22%
in this area and an overall yield of 22%.
非常感谢 你叫珍对吧
Thank you very much. Jen, is it?
是的 比利小姐
Yes, Miss Bewley.
请叫我海伦
Please, Helen.
好的 海伦
Okay, Helen.
既然这里只有我们两位女性
I think there is only two women in the room,
我想就不必太拘于小节了吧
we can dispense with formalities, don't you?
贵公♥司♥过去几年真是进步不小
Reynholm Industries has come a long way in the past few years
能让如此出色的女性施展才华
if a young woman like this can blossom within its walls.
我记得以前工作场上
I remember when the atmosphere here was a lot less conducive
可没这么多"穿裙子的白领"
to what I can remember one executive calling "Working skirt".
是的 看来我们都要
Yes. Well, I think we're all
吸取岁月的智慧 海伦
a little older and a little wiser now, Helen.
希望如此
One would hope so.
珍 你没事吧
Are you OK, Jen?
我的咪♥咪♥
My tits.
哦 我的咪♥咪♥好热
Oh, my tits are hot.
真的非常非常热
They're really, really hot.
哦 我的咪♥咪♥在燃烧
Oh, my tits are on fire.
没错 我的咪♥咪♥在燃烧
Yep, my tits are on fire.
她们着火了 我的咪♥咪♥在燃烧
They are on fire. My tits are on fire!
哦 太棒了
Oh, yeah! All right!
百分之四十 -百分之二十
40%. - 20%.
四十 -四十太多了
40. - 40?!
莫斯 你欠我的
You owe me, Moss.
海伦·比利气跑了 她以为我是脱衣舞娘
Helen Bewley has gone away thinking I was a stripper
是雇来恶作剧的
hired as a prank.
可是百分之四十 珍 讲讲道理好吗
But 40%, Jen, be reasonable.
我这儿已经被弄黑了好吗
I have two black rings around here.
我完全可以告你 让你倾家荡产
I could sue you and get everything.
好啦 好啦 -很好 谢谢
All right, all right. - Good, thank you.
现在我们来研究一下如何介绍产品
Now, I can concentrate on your presentation.
慢着
Hold on.
我来介绍 -哪儿来的披萨
I'm doing presentation. - Where did you get pizza?
某个白♥痴♥把它落厕所里了
Some idiot left it in the toilet.
产品介绍由我来
I am doing presentation.
慢着 莫斯是我铁哥们儿 如果我...
No, hold on. Moss is my best friend, and I'm damned if I'm...
找点别的事做 -比如呢
Do something else. - Like what?
不知道 健身
I don't know. Fitness.
健身
Fitness?!
上龙穴的确需要强健的体魄耶
People do need to be fit to go on Dragons' Den.
快点 莫斯 龙潭虎穴不等人
Come on, Moss, you're keeping the dragons waiting.
珍 罗伊
Jen, Roy.
你看起来帅极了
You look amazing.
多谢
Thank you.
过热问题你真的解决了吧
And you sorted out the overheating problem?
我非常肯定 完全解决了
I'm completely sure that I've absolutely sorted out
过热问题 没错
the overheating problem, yes.
除非我让它变得更加严重了
Unless I've made it even worse.
感觉如何 准备好了吗
How do you feel? Do you feel ready?
我的中名就叫准备好了
My middle name is Ready.
不对 有点怪
No, that doesn't sound right.
我把准备好了当早饭吃
I eat ready for breakfast.
你别说太多 咱让产品说话
OK, maybe don't talk too much. Let the product do the talking.
如果他们非要让我讲呢
What do I do when they want me to do the talking?
你吓到他了 -莫斯 别怕
You're scaring him. - Don't be scared, Moss.
这是你人生中最关键的时刻
This is one of the biggest moments of your life.
你现在千万不能紧张 莫斯
You cannot get nervous now because if you do, Moss,
否则将会带来灾难 灾难
it'll be a disaster, a disaster!
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表