剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
For God's sake!
该死的玩意 疼死我了
Bloody thing, bloody pain in the arse.
我是女的
I'm a woman.
胸罩收得太紧了
It's really pinching my sides,
胸罩带子还嵌进我肩膀里
the straps are digging into my shoulders.
莫斯快看 我是女的
Eh, Moss, look, I'm a woman.
我爱你 莫斯 我爱你
And I love you, Moss, I love you.
胸罩带子嵌进我肩膀里
The straps are digging into my shoulders.
穿起来看着有点胸下垂
They're not giving my breasts proper support,
胸下垂 胸下垂
proper support, proper support.
等等
Hang on a second.
等等
Hang on a second.
莫斯母亲的卧室 凌晨两点
我成功了
I've done it.
我成功了
I've done it.
喂 -你好 珍
Hello. - Hello, Jen.
谁
Who is this?
这不重要
That's not important right now.
我电♥话♥上显示莫斯来电
Well, it says Moss on my phone.
好吧 是我
Yes, all right, it's me.
你干嘛用假声
Why are you disguising your voice?
因为如果有人偷听我们打电♥话♥
Because if someone is listening in on this conversation,
我不想让他们知道我的身份
I don't want them to know my identity.
可他们现在知道了
But they know now.
谢谢提醒
Yes, thanks.
那你现在干嘛不换回正常的声音说话
So why don't you use your normal voice, now?
它和电♥话♥绑在一起了
It's attached to the phone,
我得先把电♥话♥挂了...
I'd have to hang up...
听我说
Look, just listen to me.
你为什么不直接进来跟我说
Why don't you just come in and speak to me?
你毁了... 你把这些全毁了
You're ruining... You're ruining everything.
你想干嘛 莫斯
What do you want, Moss?
把你的上衣脱了
Take your top off, Jen.
什么
Sorry?
你没听错 把上衣脱了
You heard me, take your top off.
到底是啥玩意 -一会儿你就知道了
What's this all about anyway? - You'll see.
这又是个你的所谓发明么
Is this another one of your inventions?
差不多
Maybe.
你上一个发明是什么来着 想起来了
What was the last one? Oh, yeah.
一个帮助蛾子从浴缸中逃生的梯子
A ladder to help moths escape from the bath.
那玩意儿到底有什么用
How's that useful?
怎么会没有用
How's that not useful?
蛾子不会困在浴缸里出不来
Moths don't get stuck in baths.
他们会
Yes, they do.
就算有那么回事
Even if that were true,
它们也不用爬梯子
it's just not in their nature to learn how to use a ladder.
人家有翅膀的
They have wings.
就算蛾子想垂直向上
When a moth thinks about travelling vertically upwards,
梯子这玩意
a ladder
人家是怎么都不会考虑的
is just the last thing they would think of.
莫斯 不是我打击你 不过
Moss, I don't like to be negative about it, but...
你发明的东西没一样是有用的
everything you invent is worthless.
你就准备在刚才说的话上抹芥末
Ah, well, prepare to put mustard on those words,
你很快就会把它们统统收回
for you will soon be consuming them,
还会有一片谦虚的馅饼
along with this slice of humble pie
从羞耻的烤箱里跳出来
that comes direct from the oven of shame
在你的小脸蛋上留下焦痕
set at gas mark egg-on-your-face.
我不知道自己在说什么
I sort of forget what I was talking about.
珍来了 是这么回事
Ah, here's Jen. Oh, that's it,
是个胸罩 我发明了一个超棒的胸罩
it's a bra. I've made a brilliant bra.
怎么样
How are ye?
舒服吗
Is it, er, comfortable?
这可能是我穿过最舒服的胸罩了
This is possibly the most comfortable bra I have ever worn.
衣服里穿着劣质的胸罩
Donning clothes over a bad bra
正如房♥子没有打好地基
is like building a house without laying a foundation.
这不是个明智的做法 一个不合身的胸罩
It's just a false economy and an ill-fitting bra
会毁掉你精心挑选的服装
could well ruin your otherwise painstakingly-selected ensemble.
你懂得还真多啊
You really know your stuff.
谢谢
Thank you.
问度娘的吧 -没错
Google? - You're right.
珍 罗伊 劣质胸罩不仅很烦人
Jen, Roy, bad bras are more than just a nuisance,
他们简直就是灾难
they're a menace.
常年穿戴劣质
Years of wearing a bad bra
会导致背部和肩膀疼痛
can contribute to upper back and shoulder pain.
严重时甚至还会造成头痛
It can even lead to headaches.
那么这个胸罩有什么不同呢
So what makes this bra different?.
它永远不会坏
It can never go bad.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在胸罩中加入飞思卡元素
Tiny elements of fissilca rub together to prevent the fabric
防止纤维长时间保持相同位置
from resting too long in any one position.
这是个有生命的胸罩
It's a living bra.
它的效果就像是
The effect would be rather like
有一双厚实的男性手掌
having a large pair of man's hands
将胸部牢牢托住
holding the breasts in position.
它总会穿坏的 是胸罩都会坏
But the bra will go bad, all bras go bad.
这个绝对不会 珍
Not this one, Jen.
当然我是空口无凭 穿出去走走
But don't take my word for it, take it out for a spin.
这玩意儿叫什么
So what's it called?
我管它叫...
I call it the
金钟罩
Abracada-bra!
你在开玩笑吧
You are kidding me.
不 -你真的要参加龙穴
No. - You're really going on Dragons' Den?
龙穴:BBC2百万英镑创业投资真人秀
今天我就要去找电视台面试
I've got an interview today with the producers at the BBC.
哦 太棒了 你要上电视了
Oh, that is just huge. You're gonna be on telly.
但你们千万要保密哦
But you've got to keep this under your respective hats
如果有任何人问起我
so if anyone asks for me,
记住我叫斯蒂芬·珍挪
my name is Stephen Jennal.
为什么叫斯蒂芬·珍挪
Why Stephen Jennal?
如果我没算错的话 从此万千女性
If my calculations are correct, this could be the only bra
只需购买♥♥一只胸罩便可享用终生
a woman need ever buy.
如果倍得适发现了金钟罩
Do you know what Playtex would do to me
倍得适:意大利高级内衣品牌
知道他们会对我做什么吗
if they knew about the Abracada-bra?
什么
what would they do?
他们会把我做掉 珍
They would kill me, Jen.
我可不这么认为 莫斯
I don't know if they'd kill you, Moss.
倍得适这几年本分多了
Playtex have changed a lot over the last few years.
尽管如此 我还是要绝对保密
Nonetheless, I want complete secrecy on this one,
所以任何人问起来 我叫斯蒂芬·芬挪
so if anyone asks for me, my name is Stephen Fennal.
我选这个名字 是因为好记
I chose Stephen Fennal because it's easy to remember.
好吧 不过你之前说的好像是斯蒂芬·珍挪
Right. Except, well, you did say Stephen Jennal earlier.
这是障眼法啦 罗伊
Smoke and mirrors, Roy.
是芬挪 还是珍挪
Is it Fennel? Is it Jennal?
我自己都不清楚 别人就更混乱了
If I don't know, how will they?
罗伊 我到底是谁
Who am I, Roy?
是魂灵 是幻影 来无影 去无踪
I'm a ghost. I'm a shadow. I'm gone. Pfffff.
我是莫斯 请讲
Hello, Moss speaking.
说的好 很精彩的报告
Well done, good presentation.
谢谢 詹姆斯 -珍 借一步说话
Thanks, James. - Jen, a word.
我接到通知 海伦·比利明天会来
Got Helen Bewley coming in tomorrow.
知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
当然知道
Of course I do.
她刚刚升任BHDR公♥司♥主管
She's just been made head of BHDR Industries,
很显然我们得处好关系
so obviously we need to make friends.
我知道 BHDR是业内的巨头
I know, BHDR Industries, they're the top makers of that product
他们的产品跟我们公♥司♥存在某种联♥系♥
that has something to do with our company.
没错
Exactly.
这次会议我想让你亮个相
I want you up front at that meeting.
我们可不能让海伦回BHDR说
We can't have Helen going back to BHDR saying
瑞农公♥司♥是纯爷们儿的天下
Reynholm Industries is just a boys' club.
你觉得如何 -太棒了
How does that sound? - Sounds great.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表