剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
当然不是
I'm comfortable with my sexuality.
我只是不想被它弄瞎眼睛
I don't wanna be slapped in the face with their sexuality.
你看 菲利普在那
Look! There is Philip!
瞧他那淫♥荡♥的小眼神
Look! He's leching at that lady!
谢天谢地
Thank God for that!
他是个性向正常的寂♥寞♥男♥
He's just an ordinary ignored man!
你到了啊
Hey! You're already here!
我们来这干嘛 罗伊
What are we doing, Roy?
这戏不对我们的胃口
This isn't us.
这是80年代的故事
It takes place in the past!
别管戏了
Forget the play.
菲利普认识剧组的人
Philip knows the cast!
待会儿的后台派对才是重点
It's all about the backstage party afterwards.
那会让你爽翻天
Those things are great.
只要一直称赞他们的演技
You go to them telling they were brilliant
整晚都能喝上免费的啤酒
and it's free wine all night.
还有 我真的好想见到劳拉·奈特莉
Besides, I really wanna meet Laura Knightley.
你们好啊
Hey there, guys!
这戏棒吧
It's great, isn't it?
好了 我们该去拿票了
Great. We should really pick up our tickets.
某人要痒痒了
I know someone who gets the tickle!
抱歉 我超喜欢挠他痒痒
Sorry, I love doing that to him!
这是杰罗姆 负责这部戏的宣传
This is Jerome. He does publicity for the show.
票是他搞到的
He got us our tickets.
太棒了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
这是珍 莫斯和罗伊
This is Jen, and Moss and Roy.
大家好 -你好啊
Hello, hello. - Hello, how is it going?
神啊 你是爱尔兰人
My God, you're Irish!
我超喜欢爱尔兰人
I love Irish people!
他们真是疯狂啊 太疯狂了
They're just mad, aren't they? They're just mad!
我们是有点疯
We're all insane, yeah.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll love this!
杰罗姆在用爱尔兰腔调说话
这部戏很疯狂
It's great crack!
我喜欢
I'm mad for crack!
快进去吧 表演要开始了
Quick everyone! The show's about to start!
但愿劳拉·奈特莉的造型
I hope Laura Knightley isn't
不要太虐
gonna be dressed up like toyer or something.
她在《警♥察♥故事》里演的谁 -那个吸毒女
Who is she in The Build again? - She plays that heroin addict
脸上被捅了一刀 -她好萌
who gets stabbed in the face? - She is lovely.
就是说
Isn't she lovely?
天呐 开始了
Oh God, here we go.
可能还不错
It might be right.
能有多难看
How bad can it be?
欢迎...
Welcome...
来到大不列颠...
to the United...
女王国
Queendom!
太有才了
Brilliant!
大不列颠女王国
United Queendom!
他居然说这种话
He can't say that, can he?
踢他们屁♥股♥
Kick their asses!
我是桃乐茜的朋友
I'm a friend of Dorothy!
我是桃乐茜的朋友
I'm a friend of Dorothy!
她是我的朋友
She is my friend!
这真是太他妈好看了
This is insanely brilliant!
抓住我的手
Hold my hand.
错了 那不是我的手
No, that's not my hand!
我爱小鸡鸡
I love willies!
好了 我看够了
Okay, I'm completely satisfied!
别闪人 太没礼貌了
Don't leave! It's rude!
太基了 我本以为可以忍♥受 看来我错了
It's too gay for me. I thought I could handle it, but I can't.
马上就休息了
There'll be the interval soon.
我被迷住了 罗伊
I'm captivated, Roy.
淡定 应该不会比这更糟糕了
Calm down. At least, it can't get any worse.
好了 打开观众席的灯光
All right, get them houselights up
让我看看你们
and let's have a look at you!
你这件衬衫真不是一般的难看
Are you wearing that shirt for a bet?
观众互动 快走
Audience participation! Go, go!
看看这里的一对
What have we... here!
你好
Hello!
告诉我 你俩谁攻谁受
Tell me! Who wears the trousers in this relationship?
啥 不是
What? Oh, no.
我们不是同性恋
We're not homosexuals.
我们只是好朋友
We're just very good friends.
所以你从没看过
So, you never had a look?
看过什么 -他的屁屁
At what? - His bum!
我看过
I've seen it,
当他蹲在我桌子前面
when he thrusts it in front of my desk,
或者他弯腰捡东西的时候
or, should he bend over to pick something up.
矮油 我也想去你们那上班
I'd love to work in that office...
没什么基情动作啦
There's nothing sexual going on.
我确实喜欢罗伊 但是没其他想法
I do like Roy, but I'm not "curious".
你跟他瞎扯什么啊
What were you engaging him for?
他问我问题 我不能无视他
He was asking me questions, I couldn't just ignore him.
那多没礼貌啊 罗伊
It's a bit rude, Roy.
你们感觉如何
So what do you think of it?
我觉得真是太好看了
I think it's fabulous.
我的价值观被完全颠覆了
Every value I've ever held is being questioned,
真喜欢这种感觉
and I'm loving it.
你不喜欢吧
You don't like it, do you?
歌♥还不错
The songs are good.
不错个头
No, they're not!
你哼哼看
Hum one of the songs.
小鸡鸡 小鸡鸡 我喜欢小鸡鸡
Willies, willies! I like willies!
是"我爱小鸡鸡"
It's "I love willies".
我爱小鸡鸡
I love willies!
先生 你能低调点吗
Sir, could you keep it down?
我不进去了
I'm not going back in there!
不 你一定得去
Oh yes, you are!
不 我在外面等你们
No, no, no. I'll wait out here for you,
想让我接着看 没门
but there's no way I'm going anywhere near that thing.
你不能丢下我
You can't leave me alone in there.
我压根搞不清楚状况
I don't know what the hell is going on!
他看到每个搞基动作
He's laughing like an idiot
都狂笑不止
at every single gay reference!
他怎么不下来喝杯水
Why didn't he come off for a drink?
他一刻都不想错过
He doesn't wanna miss anything!
我要尿尿
I need to wee wee.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
咋啦 -里面有个厕所男
What's wrong? - They've got a toilet guy.
Toilet Guy: 在厕所里负责为醉汉递送卫生纸的人
我讨厌厕所男
I hate toilet guys!
我们还是把他当空气算了
Let's just get over with.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你健康 伙计
Cheers, dude.
你尿出来了吗 -没 你呢
Did you go? - No. Did you?
当然没有
No! How could I?
杀千刀的站那瞪着咱们
Block stood looking at us!
算什么嘛
What was that?
他在厕所上班又不是我的错
It's not my fault he works in a toilet!
你给了他多少小费 -1英镑
How much did you give him? - A pound.
我刚损失了1英镑 还没尿出来
I just paid a pound not to go to the toilet.
真是个可恶的厕所男
He's a terrible toilet guy!
还让不让人上厕所了
He should work where people don't want to go to the toilet.
我去用残疾人厕所
I'll use the disabled.
不行 -咋啦 为什么不行
You can't use the disabled! - What? Why not?
你不是残疾人 会惹出麻烦的
You're not disabled! You'll get in trouble!
这里又不是停车场 莫斯
It's not like a parking space, Moss.
我觉得... 应该没问题 是吧
I think. I think it's okay, isn't it?
肯定没问题 我经常去的
It's okay. I'm always using the disabled.
这是违法的好吗
It's illegal!
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表