剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
然后皮得说 "布里干酪"
And then Peter said, "Brie,"
《IT狂人》 第二季 第四集
晚餐聚会
"也是我最爱吃的奶酪"
"That's my favourite cheese as well."
就在这时 我的袋子...
And that was when my bag...
不知为什么
I don't know what happened,
突然裂开了
it just kind of split open.
苹果和橙子滚得到处都是
Apples and oranges everywhere.
我们慌了神
And we tumbled about.
就像一对惊慌失措的小猫咪
Yeah. Like a pair of confused little kittens.
皮得帮我把东西都捡了起来
And when Peter had helped me pick everything up, well...
我给他留了号♥码 不然多没礼貌啊
it just seemed rude not to give him my number.
喂 明明是你找我要的好吗
Hey, I thought you asked for my number!
太假了 我可不是荡♥妇♥
I'm not a slut.
哎呀 终于讲完了是吧
Oh, is that the end of the story?
我们今晚就这么定了
OK, are we all set for tonight?
好的 还能带得儿酒过来啊
Yes. Can you please bring me some wine?
那可真是...
That was some...
买♥♥同一种奶酪啊
Buying the same sort of cheese!
尼玛要讲20分钟有没有
You made a 20-minute story out of it.
想把它拍成电影 搬上银幕吗
Have you thought of adapting it into a film?
还是算了吧
No.
恭喜你 你终于遇到一个正常人
Well done, you've bagged a normal.
就是说
Yes.
他很正常吧
He is proper normal, isn't he?
这周末他要带我去巴黎
He's taking me to Paris this weekend.
巴黎...
Ah, Paris...
你去过巴黎吗 莫斯 -没有
Have you been to Paris, Moss? - No.
但我听说过
I've heard of it.
布里干酪 -是啊 怎么了
Brie? - Yeah, what?
没什么 我只是以为你属于
No, nothing. Just thought what had you done
喜欢格洛斯特干酪的苦逼无聊人种
is a bored Double-Gloucester-type person.
没错 我懂的
Yes, I know what you mean.
我已经好几年没休过短假了
It's been ages since I had a mini-break.
而且 我的朋友都是单身
Not only that but all of my friends are single
他的朋友也是
and so are all of his,
所以我们今晚要搞一次大型聚餐
so tonight, we're gonna have a big dinner party and...
一定会很热闹
It's gonna be brilliant.
或者 你应该说"热酪"
Or perhaps that should be "Brie-lliant".
这里取了Brie的谐音
知道吗 你们能否接受他对我很重要
Do you know, it is really important to me that you like him.
说真的...
No, honestly, it is...
我们虽然有过不愉快的过去
I know we had some rocky beginnings
但现在你们
but I really think of you now
不仅是我的同事 更是朋友
not just as my workmates, but as friends.
省省吧你 -不 我是真心的
Stop it! - No, I... I mean that.
真的
I really do.
你们真的对我很重要
You're really important to me.
珍 有个坏消息
Listen, Jen, I've got some bad news,
科林今晚来不了了
Colin can't make it tonight.
但史蒂夫和杰克会来吧
Oh. But Steve and Jake are still coming?
他们原本是跟科林一起来的 我跟他们不太熟
Colin was bringing them. I don't know them well,
所以少了科林会很尴尬
it'd be uncomfortable without Colin.
看来咱们的聚会得取消了
I suppose we'll have to call the whole thing off.
除非你能找三个人代替他们
Unless you can find three guys to replace them.
我...
I...
这里有点脏
Bit of dust.
我要...
I'm gonna...
等会一定要打电♥话♥给...
... definitely later phone the...
奇怪...
Strange...
你看看...
Oh, look at that...
不行... 不行...
Oh, I can't... I can't...
那是我家 我的圣地
It's my home, it's my special place,
我不能让你们几个蠢货闯入我的圣地
I can't let you nut-jobs into my special place!
蠢货 不包括我吧
"Nut-jobs"? I hope you're not including me in that.
等等 你刚才还说我们还是好朋友呢
Wait a second, we were all "Brilliant friends" A minute ago.
没错 我是指另一种朋友
Yes, yes, I meant friends in a different way,
是那种不能来我家的特殊朋友
in a kind of special way that means you can't come into my home.
也就是说 基本算不上朋友
Right, so sort of like not being your friends at all.
没错 差不多
Yes, yes, sort of like that,
就是这么特殊
but in a really special way.
这将是你人生的最低谷
This is your lowest moment, you know.
我觉得我能挺过去
I think I can live with it.
罗伊 能看看我的电脑吗
Roy, can you look at my PC, please?
老是死机
It keeps freezing.
莫斯 你有没有听到什么动静
Did you hear something, Moss?
好像有噪音
I thought I heard a noise.
我什么也没听见 罗伊
I didn't hear anything, Roy.
可能是某个愚蠢老鼠发出来的
Unless it was some kind of stupid mouse.
没错 也有可能是个耗子
Yeah, or... Or a rat.
rat也有叛徒 卑鄙小人之意
没错 比较像耗子
Yes, I think it did sound more like a rat.
别这样 我错了还不行吗 对不起
How bad this...I know I was horrible. I'm sorry.
瑞蒙...
Richmond...
瑞蒙 不要也这样对我啊
Oh, Richmond, not you too.
对不起 瑞蒙...
I'm sorry, Richmond...
我刚才被报复了...
Just get bitten back...
你好
Hello!
食物的味道
I smell food!
你们干嘛 别急着坐
What are you doing? Don't sit down yet.
为什么 我累了
Why not? I'm tired.
这是规矩 我们要先站一会
That's the rules. We stand around a bit first.
喝点酒 -皮得呢
We have drinks. - Where's Peter?
他在厨房♥
He is in the kitchen.
我能去下洗手间吗 -可以 不需要问我
Can I go to the toilet? - Yes, you may. You don't need to ask.
前走左转
It's just down there to the left.
给你
There you go.
谢谢你 罗伊
Thank you, Roy.
真是太美了 白葡萄酒
How lovely. White wine.
居然种酒的牌子叫"白葡萄酒"
Never seen a wine actually called "White Wine".
谢谢 罗伊 你要喝什么 -红葡萄酒 谢谢
Thank you, Roy. What are you drinking? - Red wine, please.
瑞蒙你呢 -你家有苦艾酒吗
Richmond? - Do you have absinthe?
没有 -我只喝苦艾酒
No. - I only drink absinthe.
没有苦艾酒 有红葡萄酒 白葡萄酒和嘉士伯啤酒
Absinthe, no. Red wine, white wine, Carlsberg?
嘉士伯就行
Carlsberg, perfect.
速度挺快啊
That was quick.
人家只是洗个手而已嘛
I washed my hands!
你喝什么酒 -白俄♥罗♥斯♥
What do you want to drink? - White Russian.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
A white Russian?
我的老天爷啊
Oh, for God's sake!
纪录片...
Documentaries...
香醋...
Balsamic vinegar...
对话...
Conversation...
我听说珍有个朋友是模特
I heard one of Jen's friends is a model.
模特归我 模特归我
I bagsy the model! I bagsy the model!
珍
Jen?
珍
Jen?
经过小组讨论
We discussed it as a group,
决定让我坐在模特旁边
and we think it would be best if I were to sit beside the model...
因为...
Because...
我想请教她
I would like to ask her
如何当摄影师
how I would go about becoming a photographer.
不对... 当模特
Or... A model.
你说宝拉吗
Paula?
她会很乐意的
She'll appreciate that.
她刚刚动完脸部再造手术
She's just had reconstructive face surgery.
有人陪她聊天 她会很开心的
so she'll be happy to have someone to talk to.
是啊
Right.
她敢出来见人简直是勇气可嘉
It's really brave of her to come out
因为她出了场很严重的车祸
because she was in a really bad car accident
你可要好好对待人家
so you have to be extra nice to her.
车祸
Car accident.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表