剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
好吧 私人助理到底要干些啥
Right. OK. What does that actually involve?
帮他拿信 帮他去超♥市♥买♥♥东西
Oh, picking up his mail, going to the supermarket for him,
帮他拿衣服 莫斯 我不得不说
getting his washing. I have to say, Moss,
真是一步高升啊
it's a real step up.
那你怎么一边做助理一边在这工作
How are you going to do that and work here?
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
他不想再让我在这工作了
He doesn't want me to work here anymore.
他想让我离开IT部
He wants me to quit the department.
离开IT部门 你不会这么干的吧
Quit the department. You're not going to do it, are you?
可是有很多加薪啊
Well, there's a huge pay rise.
呸 才不干呢
Phew. So, no?
不 我可能会去的 -那加薪怎么回事
No, I probably am. - But what about the pay rise?
我去了才能有加薪 -嗯
That's if I go. - Right.
我待在这里他不会给我加薪的
He's not paying me more to stay here.
当然不 太荒谬了
Of course not, that'd be ridiculous.
那么 我能得到加薪吗
So, am I getting a pay rise?
你怎么会加薪呢
Why would you get a pay rise?
好吧 我们重新说 -嗯
OK, let's just start again. - Yeah.
道格拉斯想让我当你的私人助理
Douglas wants me to be your P.A.?
不是
No!
那我为什么能得到加薪呢
Then why am I getting a pay rise?
为什么要给他加薪
Why is he getting a pay rise?
珍想让我当她的私人助理
Jen wants me to be her P.A.
你从哪听的 是道格拉斯需要私人助理
Where did you get this? It's Douglas who wants a P. A.!
我不想当他的助理
I don't want to be Douglas's P.A.
他不合格 珍
He's not really qualified, Jen.
你有权给我加薪吗
Do you even have the authority to offer me a pay rise?
我没想让你当我的私人助理
I don't want you to be my P.A.
是道格拉斯想让我做他的私人助理
It's Douglas who wants me to be his P.A.
就是这么回事儿
That's it!
就是这么回事
That's all there is!
跟你不搭边 跟你完全就没关系
You don't come into it, you're not involved at all.
道格拉斯是谁
Who's Douglas?
道格拉斯想让你做他的私人助理
So, Douglas wants you to be his P.A.?
是 -你会接受吗
Yes. - Are you gonna do it?
我不知道 是个大好机会啊 -是
I don't know, it's an opportunity, you know? - Yeah.
是 我觉得你或许应该接受 -是吗
Yeah, I mean, I mean you should probably do it. - Yeah?
是啊 你不想后半辈子都被困在这里
I mean, you don't wanna be stuck here for the rest of your life
玩吉他英雄吧 -正是 正是
playing Guitar Hero. - Exactly, exactly.
我觉得是 我觉得难以拒绝
Yeah, I think I'll say yes. I think I have to.
你们大概很乐意看我走人吧
You guys will probably be glad to see the back of me.
真是要让姐尴尬死啊
You're gonna let that hang there.
不 我开玩笑呢 不会的
No, I'm joking. Of course we won't.
喂
Hello
老天...好吧
Oh, for f... OK.
请别再冲我叫嚷了
OK, could you stop shouting at me?
别冲我喊了
OK, stop shouting at me.
我告诉过你工作的时候别给我打电♥话♥
I told you not to call me at work.
你怎么又喝醉了 现在连中午都不到
How are you drunk again? It's not even noon.
你是谁 是 我是他老婆
Who is this? Yeah, yeah. This is his wife.
别再打电♥话♥过来了
Please don't call here again.
搞定 没有我你们可怎么活
Yep. What are you gonna do without me?
莫斯
Moss.
你记得那个清单吗
You know that list of things
就是珍在场时 我们不能做的事
we're not allowed to do when Jen's here?
当然
Yeah.
我觉得现在可以打印出来逐项实施了
I think it's time for a print-out.
珍·芭柏
瑞农先生的助理
天啊
Oh, my word.
苍天啊
Oh, God.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信啊
Oh, bloody hell!
太棒了
This is amazing!
进来
Get in!
欢迎来到30层 珍
Welcome to the 30th floor, Jen.
跟我来
Come with me.
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
现在两只了 -是啊
Two of them now! - Yes.
你想让我把它们清掉吗
Do you want me to get rid of them?
才十分钟的时间 你已经证明了自己的价值
Ten minutes in and you've already paid for yourself.
泰瑞周二可以打壁球
So, Terry can do squash on the Tuesday.
露欣达说她迫不及待
Lucinda says she can't wait.
切林斯顿冒险乐园说
And Chessington World of Adventures say
他们很抱歉 但你被禁止入内
they're very sorry, but... you're not allowed back.
随便啦
Whatever.
你为我工作多久了 珍
How long have you been working for me now, Jen?
三四个月吧 有没有
3, 4 months, is it?
没有 就今天一天而已
Well, no, it's just been today.
对哦 我们跑了步
You're right. We went jogging,
我调戏了那只松鼠
I knackered that squirrel,
手失而复得
the hand thing happened.
感觉长日漫漫啊
Feels longer.
似乎我们之间产生了某种 默契
Feels like we've built up a... connection.
是啊 工作上的默契
Yes, yes, a business connection.
没错 但不止那些吧
Yeah, yeah. More than that, though.
不 我可不敢苟同
No, I don't think so.
我觉得像 你懂的吧
Well, I feel like. Know what I mean?
我懂 但我不赞成
I do and I disagree.
话说 这些是今天发过来的
Anyway, these came back today.
拉倒吧 珍 没想过找点乐子吗
Come on, Jen! Ever feel like just having some fun?
瑞农先生 我向来公私分明
Mr Reynholm, I am a professional.
我很看重自己的工作
I take my job seriously.
如果我做出不得体的事
And if I wasn't able to do it properly,
我会令自己失望 也令你失望
I'd be letting myself and I'd be letting you down.
所以 求你了 要么让我专心工作
So, please, either let me do my job
要么放我走
or let me go.
话说 这些是今天发过来的
Anyway, these came back
他们说已经尽力了
and they said they've done their very best
但是有些污渍就是洗不掉
but some of the stains just won't come out.
神啊
Good God.
瑞农先生
Mr.Reynholm
从这个角度看你和梅丽莎一模一样
You looked exactly like Melissa there.
梅丽莎
Melissa?
我妻子 她死了
My wife. She died.
小可怜 真糟糕
Oh, poor you. That's terrible.
我日日夜夜都在思念她
There's not a day goes past that I don't think of her.
她那最后的呐喊一直在我耳边萦绕
I'll never forget our final moments.
救命啊 我老公要杀我
Help me! My husband's trying to kill me!
我 我真为你遗憾
Oh, I'm so, so sorry.
帮我个忙 -啥事
Do me a favour. - What?
就最后一次 让我感受梅丽莎的存在
I want to feel like Melissa is alive just one last time.
好
Okay.
这是她的精品内衣
Here's a selection of her lingerie.
瑞农先生
Mr Reynholm!
求你扮成我那性感的亡妻
Please dress as my sexy dead wife!
你简直没救了
This isn't working out.
我还以为 假以时日
I thought, given time,
你不会再整天想着性事
you'd get past the sex thing,
但你显然狗改不了吃屎
but you obviously can't.
我要回IT部 在那施展才华
I'm going back to IT, where my skills are appreciated.
无论现在或将来 我对你都不会感"性"趣
I'm not interested in you sexually and I never will be.
我也不想使出杀手锏的 珍
I didn't want it to come to this, Jen.
你想喝杯茶吗
But would you like a cup of tea?
[珍2号♥]
忙死了 留言
Very busy. Leave a message.
在你开始前 你能百分百确定
Before you do this, you're absolutely sure
刚好把它打到我嘴里 而不打掉牙吗
you can hit it so that it won't damage my teeth as it goes in?
不过是最基本的切削击球嘛
It's a very simple chip shot.
那杯子彻底"杯"具了 老兄
You totalled that cup, dude!
好 再来一次
OK, one more try.
珍死也不会让我们这么干
Jen would never let us do this!
是啊 她会说"太危险了
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表