剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
天啦 我想抱抱他们
Shoot, I just wanna hold them in my arms,
告诉他们我很好
tell them I'm okay.
我是哈尔斯特姆医生
This is Dr. Halstrom speaking.
你听上去还挺快活
Listen to you, so perky.
布鲁斯吗
Bruce?
我坐在这好好想了想 我明白了
I've been sitting here thinking and I realized,
你把你的笔记
all those notes you've been taking,
全部给他们看了 不是吗
You showed them everything, didn't you?
不 布鲁斯 我没有
No, I haven't, Bruce.
我很担心你的安全 还有你身边的人
I was concerned for your safety and those around you.
亲爱的 背叛我的人会付出代价的
Those who betray us will pay for their injustices dearly, my dear.
布鲁斯 你在说些什么
Bruce, what are you talking about?
别拖延 我妈妈说过
Never dally, my mother said.
她告诉我 做事迅速是一种美德
She taught me that being prompt is a virtue.
我们很快会见面的 哈尔斯特姆医生
I'll see you soon, Dr. Halstrom.
知道了
Got it.
他们把艾文斯从精神病区放出来了
They let Ivins out of the psych ward.
什么
What?
他给他的治疗师打了电♥话♥
He called his therapist,
威胁说会报复她
threatened to go after her.
我马上过去
I'm heading over there.
我跟你一块
I'm coming with you.
派辆警车去他家
Get a cop car over to his house just in case he
以防他出现
shows up there.
通知陆军传染病研究所的安保
And alert the MPs over at USAMRIID.
好的
Okay.
你认为他会报复乔迪
You think he might be going after Jody?
他会报复所有人
He could go after anyone.
他知道我们要抓他
He knows we're coming for him.
布鲁斯 我很伤心 很担心
Bruce, I'm hurt, I'm concerned.
你说过你爱我 但是...
You tell me you love me but...
你最近几周的行为...
Over your actions the last few weeks...
神经质 焦虑...
Jumpy and agitated...
你真的认为自己在"按照制定好的计划行事"吗
Can you honestly say you're following the plan you developed?
你真的认为自己在"按照制定好的计划行事"吗
Can you honestly say you're following the plan you developed?
我从没有碰到过像他那样的人
I have never encountered a mind like his.
我真的弄不明白他的真实意图是什么
I truly cannot get a handle on what his real intentions were.
我们还不知道他在服用多种抗精神病药物
We had no idea he was on so many anti-psychotics.
他的精神疾病是家族遗传
Mental illness ran in his family.
你到底在帮他治疗什么
What exactly were you treating him for?
偏执狂 焦虑 潜在的精神分♥裂♥
Paranoia, anxiety, potential schizophrenia,
阶段性记忆丧失
episodes of memory loss.
他会失去意识吗
He'd been blacking out?
有时候一次就是几个小时
Sometimes he'd have lost hours at a time,
恢复意识时发现车钥匙在手里
regain cognition with car keys in hand,
发现汽车的里程表走了几百公里
see he'd driven hundreds of miles on his odometer.
这时间足以往返一趟普林斯顿了
That's enough time to make it to Princeton and back.
他可能自己都不知道
Maybe not even know it.
他在痛苦地挣扎
The man struggles deeply.
但是你总能看到自己能产生共鸣的那一面
But you always try to see the version of the person you can
并且尽力去帮他
connect with, offer the most to.
摩尔说他不在陆军传染病研究所
So Moore says he's not at USAMRIID,
赖利跟乔迪在一起 警♥察♥刚到他家
Reilly is with Jody, the cops just got to his home,
家里灯亮着
there are lights on.
他回家了 很好
He went home? Good.
医生 你觉得布鲁斯会伤害自己吗
Doctor, do you think Bruce poses any danger to himself?
我们为什么要这么早离开舞会
Why do we have to leave the dance so early?
其他人要过好久才会到
No one else will be here for hours.
妈妈坚持这样
Mother insisted.
要是我知道会这样错过毕业舞会...
If I would have known that we'd miss all of prom.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很想留下来
I really wanted to stay.
我需要去给鼻子补点妆
I just need to powder my nose.
亲爱的...
Dear.
我只想在高中度过正常的一天 妈妈
I just wanted one normal day of high school, mother.
说实话 布鲁斯 像那样的女孩
Honestly, Bruce, a girl like that.
她真的很好
She's really nice.
她只是想让你这么觉得
That is what she wants you to believe.
妈妈 不是所有人都像你想象的那么坏
Mother, not everyone is as bad as you think.
你看见了吗 布鲁斯
Do you see her over there, Bruce?
她正在嘲笑你
She's making fun of you right now.
你为什么一定要毁了这一切
Why did you have to ruin this?
你听着
You listen to me.
我是这个世界上唯一一个会保护你的人 明白吗
I am the only one in this world who will protect you, okay?
明白
Okay.
亲爱的 你要学着去接受这个事实
Darling, you need to learn to accept that people
别人很可能看不到真正的你
may only ever see a very tiny piece of you
他们永远不会知道你为他们做了多少
and never understand all the good that you've done for them,
即使你努力去保护那些弱者
even when you try to protect those that are weak.
像你父亲那样的人 他们不会感激你
People like your father, they won't appreciate you.
但无论如何 我们还是会支持他们
But we are still there for them,
帮助他们 因为这就是真实的我们
helping them anyway because that is who we are.
我的帅气儿子
My beautiful boy.
他没接电♥话♥
He's not picking up.
这种情况又发生了
It's happening again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果我们不逮捕他
If we don't get an arrest,
就没有人能负责
there's no one to hold accountable.
受害者就得不到正义
There's no justice for the victims.
这就和五角大楼发生的事一样
It's just like the Pentagon.
你阻止了他
You stopped him.
无论发生什么 再也没有人会受到伤害
Whatever happens, nobody is gonna get hurt again.
该死
Damn it.
晚上好
Good evening.
今晚的头条新闻有 伊♥拉♥克♥的自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
Among tonight's top stories, a deadly suicide bomber strikes in Iraq,
证券交易委员会
and the Securities and Exchange Commission
暂停卖♥♥空房♥利美和房♥地美
suspends short selling of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
布♥什♥总统今日试图打消
President Bush tried today to reassure
民众对经济的担忧
the country about the economy.
他表示 尽管经济增长缓慢...
He said it is growing if slowly...
所有人都知道...
Everyone knows...
很难有人会相信 在经济...
It's a tough sell after that economic...
但是真的有人知道该如何扭转形势吗
But does anyone really know how to turn things around?
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表