剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
周四的晚间新闻到此结束
That's Nightly News for this Thursday.
我是汤姆·布罗考 我们明晚再见
I'm Tom Brokaw and I'll see you again tomorrow night.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你
Here you go, boy, there you go.
艾琳 怎么了
Erin? What's wrong?
我在做你要求的关于炭疽的研究
I was doing the research you asked for anthrax
我觉得AMI出版社不是唯一受到攻击的媒体
and I don't think AMI was the only media attack.
什么意思
What do you mean?
医生认为这只是蜘蛛咬的 但是...
The doctor thought it was just a spider bite, but...
现在是在调查谋杀案
This is now a murder investigation!
国内的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Domestic terrorism.
疾控中心没资格妨碍我们工作
CDC, they got no business getting in our way.
让他们离开
Get them out of there!
长官 我们在自己的地盘上这么做只会让事情变得更糟
We're only gonna make things worse if we piss on our territory, sir.
再给他们一天时间 我们能做好自己的工作
Let's give them a day, we're working fine down here.
赖克 闭嘴
Ry, Ryker, stop!
我们都知道这玩意儿不是从谁的宠物美洲驼身上来的
We all know this didn't come from someone's pet llama.
你就是这样说的
You called it!
这是一场袭击
It's an attack.
如果它发生在神圣的美国
If it falls under Operation Noble Eagle now.
这就是布♥什♥的事情
This is Bush's baby and
他会密切关注
he'll be watching this closely.
你得给我把犯人抓住
I need you to catch who did this.
我们局需要你把犯人抓住 明白了吗
Bureau needs it, you got it?
明白
Yup.
你不能不让我们参与
You can't lock us out!
你们这群蠢货来之前 我的团队就已经到了
I had a team on the ground before you clowns even got here!
我让你吃不了兜着走
You're not gonna get away with this.
不让我参加自己的调查
Shut out of my own investigation!
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑
Are you freaking kidding me?
没错 疾控中心被撤下了
Yeah. CDC's off the case.
这不是我决定的
It wasn't my call.
没错 你只是在执行命令
Well, no, you're just enforcing it.
你们这些穿夹克的小探员收集的样本
You know, the samples your little windbreaker buddies
刚刚送到了我们实验室
just collected were sent to our labs.
我猜你想知道结果吧
I assume you're gonna want the results.
这么说 你要拿我们的样本来要挟我吗
So you're gonna hold our samples hostage?
别这样 听着
Come on, look. Come here.
你我都知道疾控中心不介入犯罪案件
We both know that the CDC doesn't get into criminal cases, right?
你今天吃饭了吗
Have you eaten today?
走 我知道一个好地方
Come on, I know a place.
来吧
Come on.
如果非要问的话 我们就像是在重蹈覆辙
Well, if you ask me, it feels like we're just doubling down
犯同样的错误
on the very same mistakes that led to all this.
我们从不吸取教训
We never learn.
所有的机构都在争夺地位
All these agencies jockeying for position.
联调局 中情局 所有人都太关注彼此
FBI, CIA, everyone's so focused on each other.
结果让恶狼从后门溜进来
We let the wolves slip into the backdoor.
现在一切都在显微镜下
And now everything is under the microscope.
媒体会把所有的危险信♥号♥♥都挖出来
Press will dig up all those red flags.
我可一点都不羡慕你们
Don't envy you guys.
不过 我们可以告诉所有人
Well, we could tell everybody.
我们阻止了坏人多少次
How many times we've stopped the bad guy.
每天
Every day, I mean,
我们都在保证成千上万人的安全
thousands of lives we keep safe.
现在依旧如此
Still.
压力很大啊
A lot of pressure.
一架飞机上有两个人
There were these two guys on one of the planes,
还有他们的儿子
and their son with them,
三岁
three years old.
这幅画面一直在我的脑海里
And I can't get this picture out of my head.
当你意识到正在发生着什么
That moment when you realize what's actually happening that
你想保护你的儿子...
you wanna keep your son safe...
但是什么都做不了
but there's nothing you can do.
你有孩子吗 -没有
You got kids? - No.
我有一个侄子和一个侄女
I got a nephew and a niece.
我的侄子已经厌烦我了
My nephew's already jaded.
我不怪他
I can't blame him.
我只是想成为一个他能够尊敬的人
I just wanna be someone he can look up to,
而不仅仅是个无用的特工
not just another useless suit.
我不该告诉你
I shouldn't be telling you this,
但结果出来了
but the results came back.
是埃姆斯类
It's Ames.
埃姆斯类菌株吗
Ames strain?
已经几十年没出现了
That hasn't appeared in decades.
我还以为只有在高级别安全的研究实验室里才会有呢
I didn't think it existed outside of high-security research labs.
不是这样
It doesn't.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
看起来你刚刚躲过了一场大雨
Just beat the worst of the rain it looks like.
暴风雨要来了
There's a big storm coming.
没错
Yeah.
你好 老爸 -宝贝
Hi, dad. - Baby.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Sorry I'm so late.
实验室里一切都好吗
Everything okay at the lab?
挺好 跟平常没什么区别
Yeah, you know, just more of the same.
儿子 -老爸
Buddy. - Dad.
你听说了炭疽恐慌吗
You heard about the anthrax scare?
那个男人和他的妻子真可怜
That poor man and his wife.
太可怕了
It's just awful.
我知道 我要下去一趟
I know. I'm gonna head down.
好的 我去把烤箱打开
Okay. I'll turn off the oven.
今天吃烘肉卷
It's meatloaf.
要是你饿了 就打两分钟 好吗
Just nuke it for two minutes when you're hungry, okay?
好的 就这么办
Okay. Will do.
[扎卡里亚·穆萨维: 基♥地♥组♥织♥成员 2001年八月因非法移♥民♥被FBI逮捕 引起了美当局的怀疑]
[2000年总统选举 小布♥什♥以微弱优势击败戈尔 原因是机器给选票打孔没有打穿造成统计出错]
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表