剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
布鲁斯·艾文斯于2008年7月29日死于服药过量
他从未被捕 或在"美国炭疽"调查中被起诉
斯蒂文·哈特菲尔起诉了美国政♥府♥
并被司法部宣告与2001年炭疽攻击事件毫无瓜葛
谨将本剧集献给炭疽信件的受害者:
罗伯特·斯蒂文斯 小托马斯·莫里斯 小约瑟夫·克斯恩 凯茜·阮 奥蒂·朗哥伦
穆勒局长把我们的案子划为了重案
Director Mueller just assigned us a major case number.
调查计划也被正式命名为美国炭疽
Investigation's officially been dubbed Amerithrax.
寄出这些恐吓信的人
Whoever sent these letters got their Anthrax
是从美国的实验室弄到的炭疽
from an American lab.
如果没有证据引导 探员们也不会
We wouldn't be here if we didn't have evidence
来查陆军传染病研究所
leading us back to USAMRIID.
布鲁斯·艾文斯是炭疽案的头号♥嫌疑犯
Bruce Ivins is our top anthrax man.
那我想和他聊聊
Then I wanna talk to him.
他们像对待敌人一样对待我们 我们可是英雄诶
They're treating us like we're the enemy. We're the heroes.
唯一的办法就是利用他的英雄情结
The way in has to be through his hero's complex.
我知道大多数美国人不关心
I know most Americans aren't paying attention,
但是你们知道 911袭击会发生
but you guys had signs that 9/11 was gonna happen.
现在你们不知道谁寄的这些信
And now you can't figure out who sent these letters.
相反 你还骚扰我这样努力工作的爱国者们
So instead you are harassing hard working patriots like me.
布鲁斯 你是在考虑对某些人造成身体伤害吗
Bruce, are you considering doing bodily harm to someone?
这是不是你做的 艾文斯博士
Did you this, Dr. Ivins?
那会儿 我的确非常迷恋姐妹会
I had obsessive behaviors linked to sororities
尤其是卡帕卡帕伽马
specifically Kappa Kappa Gamma.
2001年的秋天 你有没有
In the fall of 2001, did you mail letters
邮寄含有炭疽的信件呢
containing Anthrax?
没有 -看来他不是你们要找的人
No. - Looks like he's not your guy.
我们的头号♥嫌疑犯就是哈特菲尔了
Our top suspect is Hatfill.
史上最致命炭疽病爆发的时候
He just happened to be on the ground in Rhodesia
他恰好在罗德西亚
during the most deadly Anthrax outbreak in recent history.
赖克 你加入赛克斯的团队
Ryker, I'm putting you on Sykes' team.
联调局探员们搜查了斯蒂文·哈特菲尔的家
FBI agents searched the home of Steven Hatfill.
哈特菲尔有张地图
Hatfill has a map.
但是看起来是通往森林中的什么地方
Looks like it leads to a remote location in the woods.
你还是认为我们抓错人了吗
Still think we got the wrong guy?
真是个小甜心
Such a sweetheart.
日安
Good day.
你好 妈妈 -你好 布鲁斯
Hello, mother. - Hello, Bruce.
你好 爸爸 你在做什么
Hello, papa. What are you doing?
只是给巴♥赫♥梅尔夫人压了一些氯丙嗪药片
Just crushing some chlorpromazine pills for Mrs. Bachmeyer.
她吞药片困难
She has a hard time swallowing them.
要是她的药没有吃够
And if she doesn't get enough.
把这边压下去 就好了
Press the other side and there,
这就是药剂师的折法
it's called a pharmacist's fold.
防止粉剂在纸包打开之前
It stops the powder from spilling out before
溢出来
someone opens it.
我们在哈特菲尔家找到的地图 覆了这里几英里地
The map we found at Hatfill's spans acres of the place.
但是警犬对那池塘很感兴趣
But this dog had a real boner for that pond.
我这么跟你说吧
Well, I'll give you this,
与世隔绝 确实是丢弃证据的好地方
secluded area, good place to toss evidence.
但你还是不相信我 对吧
But you still don't believe me, do you?
这位可写了一本华盛顿生物袭击事件相关的书
Come on, the guy wrote a book about a biological attack on Washington.
他就是我们要找的凶手 赖克
This is our guy, Ryker.
我说不上来
I don't know.
确实 好几件事都对他不利
He's got a couple of things stacked against him.
但也有可能 他和我们一样
Then again, maybe he's like any of us,
对生活中的一些事做了错误判断
made a few questionable judgment calls in life and
我们追查的不过是他小说书里的一段情节
we're just following the plot of his fictional book.
赖克探员 城市研究和救援队找到了点东西
Agent Ryker, USRT diver found something.
赖克 你见过类似的东西吗
Ryker, you ever seen anything like it?
没有
No.
但是两侧的洞口足够手部伸入了
But those holes are large enough for hands to slide in.
还能戴着手套和袖环
With gloves and cuff rings affixed to it,
可能是密封箱
it could be airtight.
一个临时生物安全盒
A makeshift biosafety box.
一定要把它放进生物箱
Make sure that goes into a bio-case.
如果里面有芽孢
If there are any spores left in there,
我得确保它们不会在前往实验室的路上
I wanna make sure they don't get shaken off during a bumpy
因为颠簸被甩出来
ride to the lab.
好的 长官 收到 我们会处理好的
Yes, sir. Copy that, we'll take care of it.
小心背后
Watch your back.
好的 K-6 我们要去K-6
Right, K-6 we're going to K-6.
不得不说 我的话没错吧
Hate to say I told you so.
反正我们马上就要给盒子做检验
Well, we'll get to test it right away.
很快就知道结果了
We'll know soon enough.
你也被调到赛克斯的团队了吗
Did you get pulled onto Sykes' team too?
看来又逃过了第七层地狱的一天
Seemed to avoid the Seventh Circle of Hell for one more day.
我以为你在追查艾文斯呢
I thought you were following Ivins.
是啊
I am.
他来这干嘛
What the hell is he doing here?
不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
志愿者帐篷里有个危险面孔
We got a non-secure person at the volunteer tent.
棕色外套 黑色帽子
Brown coat, black hat.
立刻把他带走
Remove him immediately.
收到
Roger that.
咖啡续杯吗
Refill for a coffee?
先生 这里禁止进入
Sir, this is a restricted area,
您不能呆在这
you can't be here.
不 不 不 我是急救志愿者
No, no, no, I'm a first aid volunteer.
你的名字得在名单上才行
Sir, you have to be on the list now please.
我本来就该呆在这 名单上有我
I'm supposed to be here. I'm on the list.
这边走
This way.
不 不 肯定有误会
No, no, this is a mistake.
我不理解了
This, I don't understand.
我有高级别权限
I got the, I got the high clearance alert.
我是政♥府♥工作人员
That means I work for the government,
我为军方工作
I work for the army.
所以他们这里肯定需要我
So they really should have me here,
我可是专家
because I'm an expert.
我很有资格呆在这
I'm highly qualified to be here.
他们怎么…
Why are they…
他们在拍什么
What are you filming?
这都是误会 我…
This is a mistake. I'm...
先生 请您上车
Sir, I need to get you in the car.
先生 上车 请吧
Sir, in the car now.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你在现场
So you were there?
我不能披露细节
I can't disclose any details,
但因为我是这方面的专家 他们让我去帮忙
but they brought me in to help because of my expertise.
今天新闻都在报道
It was all over the news today.
你看到些什么了吗
Did you see anything?
他们找到新证据了吗
Did they have any new evidence?
无可奉告
I can't disclose that.
也是因为嘴巴紧 我才能有这么高权限
I didn't get the level of clearance I have by being a blabbermouth.
听你这么说 你对破案很重要咯 布鲁斯
Sounds like you were really essential, Bruce.
你有感觉到被需要吗
Did you feel needed?
你知道吗 哈尔斯特姆医生 我意识到
You know, Dr. Halstrom, I've come to realize in my
我的生命里有两种人
life that there are two types of people.
有的人成天呆在办公室里 问东问西
There are people whose job it is to sit in a chair all day
然后就是极少数的 有能力的人
and ask questions, and then there are a skilled few of us
给其他人寻找问题的答案
who find answers to them.
孰轻孰重 一目了然
One is clearly more needed than the other.
可以开了
Good to go.
谢谢 做得不错 好兄弟 下次见
Thank you. I appreciate it, my friend, see you soon.
就放在这 谢谢
Right in here, please.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 停一下
All right, stop there.
好吧 用另一个试试
Okay. Do it again with the other one.
好的
Yeah.
戴上手套
Wear the glove.
对
Yeah.
对 都可以
Yeah. Whatever you want.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表