剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
对了 我上次因为一封信叫警卫
The, yeah, the last time I called security on a letter,
他们把它装在一个绿色的购物袋里带走了
they took it away in a green shopping bag.
赖克特工 -是的
Agent Ryker? - Yes.
摩尔特工 -你好
Agent Moore? - How's it going?
我是莱顿博士
I'm Dr. Layton,
纽约公共卫♥生♥部♥传染病科主任
New York's Public Health Director of Communicable Diseases.
很抱歉如此仓促
Apologies for the rushed retrieval
可眼前噩梦般的事情接踵而至
but with one nightmare scenario after another,
我们实在没有时间等您的行李
didn't have time to wait around for your baggage claim.
话说回来 我看到了奥康纳的伤口
So, I saw O'Connor's wound.
坏死的焦痂吗 -是的
Necrotic eschars? - Yeah.
在我看来确实像是皮肤炭疽病
It sure looks like cutaneous anthrax lesion to me.
好吧 不管炭疽菌是怎么被送来的
Okay. Did they find the letter or the envelope,
他们找到那封信或者信封了吗
however the anthrax was delivered?
还没有 但它已经被标记了
No, not yet. But it's been flagged.
应该就在那栋楼里
It should be in the building.
好的 我们得拿到它
Good. We need to get our hands on it.
AMI出版社的所有信件都被焚毁了
All the mail at AMI was incinerated.
这是洛克菲勒中心的信息 它是NBC新闻大厦
Info on 30 Rock, it's where NBC News is located.
不是那种传统的办公大楼
It's not your typical office building,
它是热门旅游景点
massive tourist destination,
地标性建筑
iconic landmark.
你第一次接到NBC的警报通知是在什么时候
When were you first alerted to the situation over at NBC?
昨天深夜
Late last night.
汤姆·布罗考给半个纽约市的人打了电♥话♥ 让他们重视这一情况
Took Tom Brokaw calling half New York to get the situation taken seriously.
归零地
Ground Zero.
30天了
30 days.
还在冒烟
Still burning.
我们叫它 地狱烟囱
We call it Hell's Chimney.
美国政♥府♥提醒大家应时刻保持警惕
The United States Government says you should be on alert
因为新的恐怖袭击随时可能发生
because new terror attacks could come at any moment.
敌人总藏在暗处
The enemy is hidden,
敌人往往就藏在我们之中
the enemy is very often right here within our own country.
全国执法部门
Law enforcement nationwide
已处于最高戒备状态
has been put on the highest state of alert.
国家警卫队驻扎在机场每个角落
National Guard troops are stationed throughout the airport.
持续行动
Operation enduring.
还我公道
I want justice.
战争与杀戮
Kill and demoralized.
激光制导炸♥弹♥
Front lines in Northern Afghanistan,
直接击中阿富汗北部前线
direct hit from laser guided bombs.
喀布尔机场附近听到爆♥炸♥声
Explosions were heard near the Kabul Airport.
不论死活
Wanted dead or alive.
谁啊
Hello?
布鲁斯 我知道你加班到很晚
Bruce, I know you put in a long day,
但我们需要你
but we need you.
有活组织切片需要做检测
Biopsy came in for testing.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
黛安 亲爱的
Diane? Sweetheart?
黛 黛
Di? Di?
我得走了
I have to go.
实验室需要我
The lab needs me.
好吧
Okay.
情况如何
What's the status?
情况是天还没亮 你怎么一点都不困
Status is its too damn dark outside for you to be so awake.
我想帮忙阻止坏人 怪我喽
Sue me for wanting to help stop the bad guys.
话说回来 这个活检是哪来的
So, where did this biopsy come from?
不眠之城
The city that never sleeps.
里面见
See you in there.
好的
Okay.
这是谁的毛巾 我是你保姆吗
Who's towel is this? Am I your maid?
自己扔垃圾桶
Put it in the bin.
莱顿说他们没法追踪
Layton says they can't keep up with all
收到的所有恶作剧信件
the hoax letters that are coming in.
你真觉得我们能找到这东西
You really think we'll find this thing?
我们必须找到
We need to.
这只是追踪的问题
It's just a matter of tracking it.
假设只有一个
Assuming it's just one.
你是联调局的吗 -对
Are you with the FBI? - Yes.
我需要一位微生物学家
I need a microbiologist.
莱顿博士说他正在过来的路上
Dr. Layton said he was on his way over.
我就是 布罗考先生
You're talking to him, Mr. Brokaw.
我是马修·赖克特工
I'm Special agent Matthew Ryker.
赖克特工 我的助理几天前给当局打过电♥话♥
Agent Ryker, my assistant called authorities days ago.
显然 这个检测被卡住了 我…
And apparently testing is log-jammed and I'm...
为了我的生命着想 我想知道为什么
for the life of me, trying to figure out why it is that this
这不属于更高优先级
is not a higher priority.
好吧 据我所知
Well, it's my understanding that
疾控中心已经被佛罗里达的样本淹没了 但我…
the CDC's been swamped with samples from Florida. But I...
听着 我受够这些了
Now listen, I've had enough of that, okay?
不要再纸上谈兵
And no action.
我楼上就有个生病的员工
I've got a sick employee upstairs and
我们没时间磨蹭了
we've had enough of the runaround.
我们仍然没弄清艾琳是什么情况
We still don't know what Erin has.
我刚从华盛顿飞过来
Well, I just flew in from D.C.
我刚降落几个小时
I've only been on the ground a couple of hours
但我们有这方面最优秀的人才
but we have the best minds in the field working on it.
我已经把他们从床上拉起来干活了
I've pulled them out of bed to do it.
并且莱顿博士会确保疾控中心也参与进来
And Dr. Layton will make sure the CDC's on it.
明天应该就会有结果了
You should have results by tomorrow.
我相信你 特工 因为下一次我会直接打给司法部长
Well, I'm trusting you agent because my next call is to Ashcroft.
借过
Excuse me.
你觉不觉得他只是担心他的助理
You think he's just worried about his assistant?
不 他说得对
No, he's right.
但如果我们从现在开始着重关注大标题的话
But this thing will start going sideways fast
这件事将很快偏离正轨
if we start taking special consideration to big titles.
收到
Copy that.
电梯就在拐角处
Elevators are just around the corner.
在找到源头之前
Until we find a source,
我们必须关停整个大楼
we need to shut down the entire building.
你刚不是说
I thought you just said you were
你只是作为专家来的吗
just here as a specialist?
作为专家
As a specialist,
我告诉你必须封锁大楼
I'm telling you we need to shut the building down.
以谁的名义
On whose authority?
就告诉大家 这项调查现在属于
Just tell everyone this investigation now falls under
总统亲自指挥
Operation Noble Eagle.
要不要先跟科帕克打声招呼
Should we call Copak first?
我是说 如果我们要把总统搬出来
I mean, if we're gonna be pulling the Presidential card?
现在不用更待何时
If not now, then when?
听着警官 这栋楼里的某个地方藏着致命毒剂
Listen Sergeant, somewhere in this building is a lethal agent
我们不能让其他人被感染
and we cannot let anyone else be exposed.
怎么走
Which way?
就在这里右拐
It's up here to the right.
数千名员工 上万平♥米♥的办公空间
Thousands of employees, acres of office space.
你知道这样的大楼每天有多少信件往来吗
Any idea how much mail must come through a building like this?
简直是大海捞针…
Single letter is like finding a needle in a...
我觉得更像是干草堆捞针
I'd prefer a haystack.
你就是在找我的特工吧
I take it you're the agent asking for me?
需要我做什么
What can I do for you?
你们的恐吓信件规则是什么
What's your hate mail protocol?
我觉得谈不上什么规则
I wouldn't call it much of a protocol.
任何恐吓信都会经过这里
Any threatening letters get funneled down through here.
你们可以收集来做测试
So you fellas collect it for testing.
由于归零地的原因 有点堆不下了
It's a little backed up right now because of Ground Zero.
克里斯 清空这片区域
Chris, clear out this whole area and
叫危险物品处理小组过来
let's get a Hazmat team in here.
我们要检查每一封信件
We're gonna go through every single piece of mail.
那封信一定就在其中
That letter's got to be in here somewhere.
小心检查任何物品
Check everything carefully.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表