剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Last question, Doctor Ivins.
2001年的秋天 你有没有通过美国邮政
In the fall of 2001, did you mail letters containing Anthrax via the
邮寄含有炭疽的信件呢
United States Postal Service?
没有
No.
有没有任何异动
You get any hits off him?
我们对有起伏的基线进行了详细的解读
We got a good read on the baseline for comparison.
他在哪部分撒谎了
Where did he lie?
有些线条显示出压力陡增
Some lines indicated elevated stress,
但是没有出现撒谎的情况
but no answer showed deception.
你问他有没有寄攻击信的时候呢
What about when you asked if he mailed the attack letters?
没有 看来他不是你们要找的人
No, it looks like he's not your guy.
我跟他说了我的真实想法
So, I told him exactly what I thought.
他并不支持我的决定
That he wasn't supporting me in my decision.
我用了我们讨论过的话语跟他说
I used exactly the words that we discussed and
你猜怎么着
you know what?
他整晚都没再说话 办法起作用了
He shut his trap for the rest of the night. It worked.
很高兴听到这个消息
That's really great to hear.
是的
Yeah.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce? Bruce?
你想跟我们分享一下你这周的经历吗
Would you like to tell us about your week?
是的 一切都很棒
Yeah, it was wonderful.
非常高效
Very productive.
赖克 我打了几个电♥话♥ 比较有争议
Ryker, I made some calls and it's debatable.
事情一点都不好办
It, it's not the easiest to trick a poly.
除非他是反♥社♥会♥分子
Unless he's a complete sociopath.
你直觉是什么
What's your gut say?
我想他会觉得在你面前占了上风
I think he felt like he had the upper hand with you.
这可能会让他安心
That might have put him at ease and
所以指标没有变化
thrown his vitals off.
所以你的意思是我搞砸了吗
So, you're saying I screwed up?
不 这个策略很可靠
No, it was a solid tactic,
但是我敢肯定 你的焦虑已经从你
but I think it is safe to say that your cracks were showing through
平整的衣服上显露出来了
that perfectly pressed suit of yours.
好的 赛克斯 你有什么新消息吗
All right, Sykes, what do you got?
这是什么鬼
Who the hell is that?
斯蒂文·哈特菲尔在非洲接受了医疗培训
Steven Hatfill received his medical training in Africa.
史上最致命炭疽病爆发的时候 哈特菲尔
Hatfill just happened to be on the ground in Rhodesia during
恰好在罗得西亚
the most deadly Anthrax outbreak in recent history.
他训练急救人员应对生化武器威胁
He trained first responders on bioweapon threats,
其中包括炭疽病
which would include anthrax.
你有什么证据可以将哈特菲尔和信联♥系♥起来吗
Do you have a direct link between Hatfill and the letters?
文件上说他是病毒学家
It says right here he's a virologist.
是研究病毒的 不是细菌
A virus guy, not bacteria.
有关他的科研背景
About his science background,
哈特菲尔先生声称自己有一个找不到记录的博士学位
Mr. Hatfill claimed to have a degree that there's no record of.
还说自己是一个皇家医学社团的
And to be a part of a royal medical society
但是社团表示不认识他
that hasn't heard of him.
在座各位的简历也有一些言过其实的地方
A few people in this room have resumes that look better than reality.
你又不能在药店买♥♥到炭疽杆菌
You can't just pick up anthrax at a local drugstore.
你有无证据可以证明他能接触到炭疽
Do we have proof that he had access to it?
事实上 哈特菲尔的确在陆军传染病研究所工作过
Actually, Hatfill did work at USAMRIID.
工作过两年
For two years.
现在 我们不知道哈特菲尔有没有权限接触炭疽
Now, we don't know yet what Hatfill had access to then,
但我们知道的是 他之前想得到更高的权限
but we do know that he tried to get higher security clearances.
其中一个权限在911之前就被暂停了
One of which was suspended before 9/11.
如果他没有接触致命病毒
And if he wasn't handling deadly bacteria,
那请你告诉我 为什么他在病毒信件邮寄期间
wanna tell me why he was taking Cipro at
一直在服用环丙沙星
the time the attack letters were mailed?
好了 我们的头号♥嫌疑犯就是哈特菲尔了
All right. Our top suspect is Hatfill.
赖克 你加入赛克斯的团队
Ryker, I'm putting you on Sykes' team.
他缺一个懂科学的人
He's short a science guy.
我也要去吗
Does that include me?
不用 他已经有行为分♥析♥专家了
No, he's already got a behavioral analyst.
去五楼重新分配任务
Head up to the fifth floor for reassignment.
摩尔探员 你也去
You too, Agent Moore.
干得不错 -谢谢长官
Well done. - Thank you, sir.
我继续盯着艾文斯 -真的吗
I'm staying on Ivins. - Really?
那家伙就像最优毕业生致辞一样通过了测谎
I mean, the guy passed his polygraph like a valedictorian.
他们对哈特菲尔的了解也并不比
They don't have any more on Hatfill than we do
我们对艾文斯了解得多 科学方面也说不通
on Ivins and the science doesn't add up.
但是 如果他们把哈特菲尔当作目标
But, you know, if they make Hatfill the target,
我们会因为转变方向挨批
we are gonna catch hell for veering off course.
不会 挨批的只有我一个
No, I'll be the one to catch hell
因为只有我被重新安排了任务
because I'm the only one who is reassigned.
那好 我加入
All right. I'm in.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
看看有没有布鲁斯倾诉过的
What do you think about seeing if one of the people
邮件联♥系♥过的人愿意接触他
that Bruce confided in, emailed,
你觉得怎么样
would be willing to contact him?
我不认为他会坦白这种事
I don't think he's gonna confess like that,
不过值得一试
but it is worth a shot.
克里斯 我需要你去监视他
Chris, I need you to surveil him.
看看他不上班的时候做些什么
See what he does in his downtime.
特别是在顺利通过测谎后
Especially if he thinks he sailed through the polygraph,
他说不定会露出马脚 我们能加以利用
he might make a misstep we can use.
好的
Okay.
你呢
And what about you?
看上去 我只能去给赛克斯的捕鸟游戏
Looks like I'm stuck playing science guy for
做做科学参考了
Sykes's wild goose chase.
我有机会就联♥系♥你们
I'll check in when I can.
好的
All right.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
请问你们找到炭疽杀手了吗
Have you found the Anthrax Killer?
嫌疑人已经拘留了吗
Is the suspect in custody, sir?
公民们有权知道 我们是否处于危险之中 先生
The citizens deserve to know, are we in danger, sir?
依旧无法对媒体说明情况
Another inexplicable leak to the press,
乱哄哄的 简直像马戏团
complete with a circus.
你想让媒体在找到确凿证据之前
You're going to let the public indict this guy before
控诉这伙计吗
we have any physical evidence?
另外 哈特菲尔在哪
Where is Hatfill, anyway?
把他弄到了一个汽车旅馆
Got him at a motel.
他以为我们在这样调查陆军传染病研究所的所有工作人员
He thinks we're doing this to everyone who's worked at USAMRIID.
来
Come on.
见见小仙女和她的搭档
Meet Tinkerbell and her cohort.
让它们闻闻气味
Let's give them the scent.
我需要你亲眼确认 这是来自
I just need visual confirmation on air sample 23-Q37
参议员达施勒收到的信件中的气体样本23-Q37
from the letter that Senator Daschle received.
已确认
Confirmed.
好的 伙计们
All right, boys.
来闻闻
There you go.
好的
Okay.
好的 不错
All right, boy, you got it.
去找吧
Find it, find it.
你找到什么了吧
What do you know?
是哈特菲尔的家
Hatfill's place.
穿防护服
Suit up.
所以 我在"疯狂罗德西亚"的一辆卡车后面 对吧
So, I'm in the back of a truck in freakin' Rhodesia, right?
是谁伏击我们呢
And who ambushes us?
马♥克♥思♥主义叛乱者
Marxist rebels.
你在搞笑吧
You're kidding me.
我还有其他选择吗
What choice do I have?
我从卡车后面跳下去
I leap off the back of a truck,
但是忘记自己还背着包
but I forget that I have a pack on,
我摔了个狗啃泥还弄断了鼻子
I fall flat on my face and break my damn nose!
我 我几年都不能好好呼吸了
I, I couldn't breathe right for years!
我刚做了鼻窦手术...
I just went under for sinus...
那是我家
That's my house.
自从十月开始
Ongoing since October.
你说过这只是例行调查
You said routine search.
身着防护服的特工们正在搜查
Agents in Hazmat suits are searching the home
被怀疑是炭疽杀手的人的家
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表