剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
早在八月就有备忘录发送给了高层
Memos were sent at high levels back in August.
本·拉♥登♥会发动袭击 可能利用飞机
Bin Laden might strike, likely using planes.
明尼苏达有个飞行学院警告我们
There was a flight academy in Minnesota that alerted us that
穆萨维当时在上飞行课
Moussaoui was taking flying lessons.
老天啊
Jesus.
[911事件劫机者之一]
阿米达被列入中情局监视名单
Al-Mihdhar was on a CIA watchlist,
但最终仅仅是机构间的角力
but there was an agency tug-of-war.
航♥空♥管理局没能及时得到警告
The FAA wasn't warned in time.
计划继续执行
It's on and on.
他们直接通过了安检
They all walked right through security.
这些情况你知道多少
How much of this did you know?
我不知道
I didn't.
我们多少都有些心理创伤 好吗
We are all bleeding a little, okay?
严重创伤
A lot.
在亲眼所见之后 我...
After what I saw I...
这种事不能再发生了
It can't happen again.
马修 这些事你没有任何责任
Matthew, you are not responsible for any of this.
并不只有你应该预料到事件发生
You are not the only one that's supposed to see things coming.
可假如这次我确实预见到了呢
But what if I do this time?
而且没人听我的
And no one listens?
我是赖克
Ryker.
我知道 罗伯特
I know, Robert.
我们只是因为超负荷工作 而且...
We're just overstretched and...
是的 是的 我们当然都是如此
Yes, yes, of course we all are.
我本期望今天能收到通讯报告 但...
I was hoping to have the comm report today, but...
团队还需要更多时间...
Team needs more time...
一到史蒂文斯家
Once we arrive at the Stevens house,
我们就都穿好防护服
we'll suit up in here.
之后我们从后门进入
Then we'll go into the back door.
引起的注意越少越好
The less attention we draw, the better.
这里有潜在接触点
Possible contact point here.
好的 这个表面没有问题
Okay, this surface is good.
我们一装满第一个箱子
Soon as we fill the first box,
就把它送到县实验室
get it over to the county lab.
我们要看看炭疽是从哪儿传上的
We gotta see where the anthrax is reading the hottest.
追踪它的来源
Track down its origin.
炭疽引起一种被称为细胞凋亡的
Anthrax causes a systemic cytokine response
系统性细胞因子反应
called apoptosis.
细胞死亡 程序性细胞死亡
Cell death, programmed cell death.
它把宿主当作活的孵化器
It uses its host as a live incubator.
如果你发现得晚
And you catch it too late,
它是100%致命的
it's 100% lethal.
有没有可能是你搞错了
What are the chances that you're wrong,
这不是起计划性袭击
that this wasn't a planned attack?
可能只是从环境中自然感染的
Just a natural infection from environmental sources?
当然 它们能在尘土中休眠100甚至200年
Sure, they can lie dormant in the dirt for 100, maybe 200 years.
但在美国境内 上一起
But the last natural human infection on
人类通过自然渠道的感染 是在近30年前
American soil was almost 30 years ago.
而且全球95%的确诊病例都是皮肤接触型感染
And 95% of confirmed cases worldwide are cutaneous,
这意味着 它从伤口侵入或有人触摸了它
which means it gets into a cut or someone touches it.
但鲍勃·史蒂文斯是吸入型感染 这是极其罕见的
But Bob Stevens inhaled it, which is insanely rare,
除非是有人故意把它雾化的
unless it's aerosolized intentionally.
故意
Intentionally?
你是什么..
What do you...
武器化吗 针对一个海滨小镇吗
Weaponized? Against a small beach town?
所以我调查了佛罗里达出发的劫机犯
So I looked into the hijackers from Florida.
其中之一 阿勒-哈兹纳维
And one of them, al-Haznawi,
[911事件中美联航93号♥航♥班♥的四名劫机者之一]
据一名当地医生说
according to a local Doctor,
他有个自述"不能愈合"的伤口
had a cut he claimed, "Would not heal."
医生还说伤口周围的皮肤
The doctor also said that the skin around it
变黑了 就像这样
had turned black, like this.
这些是炭疽造成的损伤
These are anthrax lesions.
所以 有可能哈兹纳维处理过这些东西
So probably Haznawi was handling the stuff.
而且它在911事件仅仅三周过后
And now it strikes in the same place only
就袭击了同一个地方
three weeks after 9/11?
这绝不是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
我必须找到是谁干的
I have to find who did this.
以及为何鲍勃·史蒂文斯成了目标
And why Bob Stevens was the target.
你还记得这些风景吗 鲍勃
Do you remember the view, Bob?
我此前从未见过如此美丽的秋色
I'd never seen Fall colors so beautiful.
还有这张 我绊了一跤 你抓住了我的胳膊
And this, I just tripped and you grabbed my arm!
妈妈 我可以替你一会儿
Mom, I can do that for a while?
我想亲自跟她说 可以吗
I'd like to speak to herself, if that's okay?
那些是什么人
Who are those people?
医院管理层的
Hospital administration.
为什么他们要... 出什么事了
Why would they... What's happening?
他们想确保鲍勃能得到任何所需的治疗
They wanna be certain Bob's getting everything he needs.
他会活下来吗
Is he going to survive?
我们竭尽所能
We're making every effort.
我知道眼下你想回到家
Now I know you're going to wanna go home,
休息一下 吃点东西
get some rest, get something to eat.
所以他们给你安排了这个
So they've arranged for you to have this.
如果鲍勃的情况有变
If there's any change in Bob's condition,
医院会立即联♥系♥你
the hospital will contact you immediately.
你知道他得的是什么病 对吗
You know what it is, don't you?
你能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗
Are you going to tell me what's really going on here?
鲍勃接触了一种叫做炭疽杆菌的细菌
Bob was exposed to a bacteria called bacillus anthracis.
就是炭疽病毒
Anthrax.
我很遗憾 史蒂文斯夫人
I'm very sorry, Mrs. Stevens.
你们什么时候知道的
When did you all know?
昨天我们发现了一些指征 但我们想要确认
We had some indications yesterday, but we wanted confirmation.
如果 如果是我们搞错了 就不太合适了
If, if we'd been wrong, it wouldn't have been fair.
他可是我丈夫
He's my husband!
我理解你的感受
I understand what you must be feeling.
但消息被控制在很少的一些人中
But the information was limited to a small circle of people.
我...我认为 让您在所有人发现之前得知消息
Well, I, I thought it only right that you know before
才是正确的
everyone else finds out.
所有人
Everyone else?
疾病控制中心刚刚确认
The Centers for Disease Control has just
一位病人在佛罗里达州一家医院被确诊感染炭疽
confirmed the diagnosis of anthrax in a patient in a Florida hospital.
我们被告知 据您所知
We were given, from what you to know,
是否有任何理由相信这是恐怖活动的结果
is there any reason to believe this is a result of terror?
看来这是个单独的病例
It appears that this is just an isolated case.
并没有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的证据
There's no evidence of terrorism.
嗨 老妈
Hi, Mom.
听着 我打来只是想告诉你
Listen, I just wanted to call and let you know that
明晚我没法回去
I'm not gonna be able to make it to
吃晚饭了
dinner tomorrow night,
也去不了德文的比赛了
or to Devon's game.
他真的会想念你在看台上的欢呼呦
He's really gonna miss you cheering in those stands.
你知道 他爸走后你真的接替了他的角色
You know, you have really stepped up with his dad away.
你能替我去吗
Will you fill in for me?
当然 一切还好吗
Of course! Is everything okay?
我最近在忙工作上的事
I'm just in the middle of something at work.
天 你工作真努力
God, you work so hard.
你一直这么努力
Always have.
好吧 我得出发了
But listen, I gotta go,
要赶飞机去佛罗里达
I gotta catch a plane to Florida.
到了之后给你打电♥话♥...
I'll call you when I get...
佛罗里达 是因为炭疽那件事儿吗
Florida? Is that about that anthrax thing?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
电视上有个人在开♥发♥布会
The guy is talking about it on TV.
我们得到的大量的信息
The information that we have surging that
事件发生在佛罗里达州
this took place in the State of Florida.
我再打给你 行吗
I'll call you back, okay?
这是佛罗里达州发布的信息
Information that the State of Florida has released.
疾控中心的人就在现场
We have our CDC officials there on the ground and
他们会进行彻底搜查
they're going to go through.
过去几个星期以来
The last couple of weeks,
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表