剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
这次可能是来真的
Might not be a hoax this time.
我想我得带一队人马过去
I was thinking I would take a team and head down there.
你检测出了阳性吗
You have a definitive test?
我们发现了一个初步的脑脊液杆状细菌
We have a preliminary CSF stain gram-positive for
革兰氏阳性染色
rod-like bacteria.
说人话
English.
这证明是细菌感染
It proves it was a bacterial infection.
要想得到真正的炭疽读数
That's gonna take a while before any of our labs
还需要一段时间
come back with an actual anthrax read,
但如果这是生化袭击的表现
but we don't have any time to waste
我们可没时间浪费
if this is the first indicator of a biological attack.
就像托莱多那次吗
Like the one in Toledo?
最后证实是滑石粉 还有一个是什么来着
Turned out to be talcum powder and what was that other one?
大学♥运♥动员在他的蛋白粉上写了炭疽病毒
College jock wrote anthrax on his protein powder
这样他的室友就不会偷用了
so his roommates wouldn't use it.
那个病人住在博卡拉顿
The patient lives in Boca Raton.
虽然有两个劫机者住在那里
Just 'cause two hijackers lived there
并不意味着他们之间就有关联
doesn't mean there's a connection.
这也太过巧合了
That's too much of a coincidence.
疾控中心的人已经在路上了
Listen, the CDC's already on its way down there.
我需要在媒体听到风声
I need to get on the ground before
并引起恐慌之前赶到现场
the press gets wind of it and stirs up panic.
是时候让疾控中心来处理这些
About time the CDC carried their weight on
该死的恶作剧了
these damn hoaxes!
我们每周要派两三百号♥人出外勤
We're fielding two, 300 a week.
听着 赖克 这些混♥蛋♥就像那种驾着飞机撞摩天大楼的
Look, Ryker, these SOBs are fly-a-plane-into-a-skyscraper
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
kind of terrorists.
他们不会在佛罗里达州的无名小卒身上大做文章的
They're not gonna sprinkle magic dust on some guy in BFE Florida.
我们这儿人手不足
We're thin here.
坐下
Sit down.
好了
All right.
泽西岛那边 你有什么发现
Jersey, what do you got?
他们上周买♥♥了一堆一次性手♥机♥
Last week they bought some burner phones
将近12个 长官
close to a dozen, sir.
我们说话的功夫 他们正在从已知的观察名单上删除他们的名字
They're running their names off known watch lists as we speak.
我们希望能找到线索
We're expecting to get a hit.
西蒙·库兹博士
Dr. Simon Kurz.
库兹博士 我是赖克特工
Dr. Kurz, this is Special Agent Ryker.
谢谢你研究那些国防部的样本
Listen, thanks for jumping on those Pentagon samples,
但我还需要你帮个忙
but, I need a favor.
没问题
No problem.
我有一些样本正从佛罗里达
I have some tissue samples being flown up to a
空运到几个实验室 其中之一是给你的
few labs from Florida, one of them is coming to you and
应该一小时内就会到
should arrive within the hour.
我需要你帮忙看一下
I need you to take a look.
没问题 赖克特工
Of course, Agent Ryker.
我们会立刻开始工作
We'll get right on it.
谢谢
Thanks.
布鲁斯 我们还有一批从佛罗里达来的样本
Bruce, we got some samples coming in from Florida.
不要
Not it!
但他们需要炭疽专家
But they need the anthrax expert.
那你看着办吧
I don't know.
我这炭疽专家的板凳真是越坐越舒服了
This bench is getting awfully comfortable.
如果你想把我撤下来
If you're pulling me off of it,
我可得要一套新制♥服♥
I'm gonna need a new uniform,
或者一双漂亮的新匡威
maybe a nice, new pair of Chucks.
至少得是一双耐克Shox
At least ask for Nike Shox.
现在流行这个吗
Are those all the rage?
对啊 自从有三分线之后就没有人穿匡威了
Yeah, no one's worn Chucks since before the three-point line.
真的吗
Really?
不是我让你坐上炭疽专家板凳的
It wasn't me who benched you on anthrax.
我知道
I know that!
华盛顿的那些衣冠禽兽就会打嘴炮
It was those suits in Washington that are full of baloney,
把海湾战争综合症归咎于海湾战争以外的一切
blaming Gulf War Syndrome on everything but the Gulf.
他们轻易地对疫苗指指点点
Easy to point fingers at a vaccine when symptoms could
但疫苗的症状可能是由多种因素引起
have been caused by myriad factors in the field.
我花了20年的时间研究这些所谓的突破
I just spent 20 years working on piddly little things called breakthroughs,
抗生素暴露后预防
antibiotic post-exposure prophylaxis.
可我个人最喜欢的是一种
And my personal favorite, a recombinant-protective
他们根本不想资助的重组保护性抗原疫苗
antigen vaccine they don't even wanna fund!
布鲁斯 你就不能做一下测试吗
Bruce, can you just run the test?
可以啊 -谢谢
Of course I can. - Thank you.
你把我的耐克鞋放更衣室里就行
You can just put my Nike Shox in the locker room.
史蒂芬夫人 -你好
Mrs. Stevens? - Yes.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
我们本来要开车去北卡罗莱纳州看女儿
We'd driven to see our daughter in North Carolina.
鲍勃在到达卡罗莱纳州之前一直都很健康吗
And Bob seemed healthy before he reached Carolina?
没错
Completely.
我们正在路上计划我们的周年纪念派对
On the drive, we were planning our anniversary party.
他很兴奋能让孩子们再次聚在一起
He was excited to have all the kids together again.
一路上有作停留吗
Any stops along the way?
在26号♥高速上吃了顿晚饭
A diner on Highway 26.
他有没有吃什么奇怪的不同寻常的食物
Did he eat any strange food, unusual game?
就吃了熏牛肉
Just pastrami.
还有其他停留吗
Any other stops?
我们还逛过一次街
We did a little shopping.
买♥♥了礼服鞋
Some dress shoes.
皮鞋吗 -是的
Were they leather? - Yes.
这是一个重要的周年纪念日
It's a big anniversary and I was determined
我绝不能让他穿西装配运动鞋
not to have him in a suit and sneakers.
你知道这鞋子是手工制♥作♥的吗
Do you know if the shoes were handmade?
产地是哪儿
Where they came from?
不知道 但他怎么会被鞋子传染呢
No, but how could he have caught something from shoes?
牲畜中的细菌可能存在于副产品 皮革 羊毛上
Bacteria in livestock can be present on byproducts, leather, wool.
接触这些产品就会导致感染
Coming into contact with those products can cause an infection.
他养过宠物吗 比如狗狗
Did he pet any animals, a dog maybe?
或者有没有穿过牧场
Walk through a pasture?
我们之前和女儿一起去烟囱岩徒步旅行过
We went for a hike with our daughter up to Chimney Rock.
那次他有没有吃过或喝过什么
Did he eat or drink anything on the hike?
我叫他别喝溪水
I told him not to drink the water,
可他不听
but he didn't listen.
我们会派当地的外勤队调查一下溪流
We'll have a local field team do a sweep of the trail on the stream,
看看能不能找到感染源
see if we can find the origin of the infection.
到底是什么
What is this?
医生还没有告诉我
The doctors haven't given me an update.
我们还不确定
We're not sure.
但他会没事的 对吧
He's going to be all right though, isn't he?
马修
Matthew?
最后一瓶啤酒 你不介意吧
Last beer, you mind?
我就是给你买♥♥的 你随意
I only get them for you, so,
我一般就买♥♥够你每两个月来一次的
usually stock up for a bi-monthly visit,
可你这周来了四晚
but four nights this week.
嫌多了吗
Too much?
只是有点意外
Just unusual.
Eodi gasseo
Eodi gasseo?
什么
What?
看起来你有很多心事
Just looks like you have a lot going on up there.
是啊
Yeah.
没人想和政♥治♥说客聊天
Nobody wants to talk to a lobbyist.
我知道你不太想闲聊 但我可以出去等你
I know that you're not big on chit-chat, but I could wait you out.
那是什么意思
What was that,
你刚才用韩语说的那句
thing in Korean you said earlier?
Eodi gasseo吗 我之前教过你的
Eodi gasseo? Taught you that one before.
意思是 你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我们收到过发动911袭击的警示信♥号♥♥
We had warning signs that 9/11 was going to happen.
马修
Matthew.
有姓名 甚至有住址
Names, addresses even.
联调局 他们监控着 有多少
The FBI, well they watch over, what,
上千个潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
thousands of potential terrorists?
其中很多人都被标记了
A lot of these guys were flagged.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表