剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
我们也安排了疾控中心的人去北卡罗莱纳州
we've also dispatched people from CDC to North Carolina to
去当地的社区... -操
the communities that... - Dammit!
不能多给我们几个小时 等我们结束了再说吗
They couldn't give us a few more hours lead time?
和联邦调查局一起调查所有已知爆发地
Investigating with the FBI all known places.
好了 州新闻车来采访我们之前
Okay, well, get what you can before every news van
能采集多少就采集多少
in the state descends on us.
911才过 这么快就爆发了吗
This soon after 9/11?
看来还不能过早排除恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Seems early to rule out terrorism.
行
All right.
他们特意提到了一个吸入性炭疽病例
They specifically mentioned an inhalation case.
还有什么其他类型的感染吗
What other forms of infection are there?
除了和流感类似的症状外 还有什么感染症状吗
And symptoms, beyond those that mimic the flu?
我需要知道这种病的康复几率 爆发史
I need odds of recovery, history of outbreaks.
能找到什么就给我什么
Everything you can get me,
尤其是和基♥地♥组♥织♥有关的信息
especially if it involves Al Qaeda.
好的 布罗考先生
Yes, Mr. Brokaw.
我们目前还不知道
We don't know that at this point in time.
完全有可能
That's entirely possible.
我们只知道他喝了溪水
We do know that he drank water out of a stream,
那时他正在旅行...
when he was traveling to...
不过 肯定是吸入性炭疽
Yeah it had to be inhalation anthrax.
对
Yessiree.
因为 虽然我学过生物
Because somehow, my advanced background in science has not
但是我不知道吸入和饮入有什么区别
afforded me the ability to distinguish between inhaling and drinking.
六年级的孩子都知道
Any sixth grader can tell you,
喝口溪水是得不了吸入性炭疽的
you can't get inhalation anthrax from sipping creek water!
布鲁斯 我觉得你可以去搞政♥治♥
Bruce, I think you've got a future in politics.
单口相声也可以
Or stand-up.
听他这么废话 你们不觉得抓狂吗
Doesn't it drive you crazy hearing this kind of malarkey?
国会山的政客们不明事实
It shocks you that the politicals on
你难道觉得意外吗
the Hill confused their facts?
一个人患上吸入性炭疽的概率
Chances of only one person coming down with an
基本可以忽略不计
inhalation case are slim to none.
你说得很对 乔迪
You are absolutely correct, Jody.
"乔迪约等于虔诚"
"Jodyness is next to godliness."
我们想的一样
We are of one mind.
如果空气里有炭疽杆菌的话 那得病的不可能只有他一个人
If it's in the air, there's no way this guy's the only one breathing it.
除非他是隐士
Unless he's a total hermit.
非常强
Very aggressive.
我想再次指明
And I wanna point out once again,
该病例只是个案 不会造成传染
this is an isolated case, and it's not contagious.
刚才在走廊碰见其他人了吗
Did someone just pass you guys in the hallway?
没 没看到别的人
No, didn't see anyone.
是吗
Really?
我是珍·马列基
Jean Malecki.
棕榈湾县卫♥生♥部♥
Palm Beach County Health Department.
马修·赖克 联邦调查局有害物质科
Matthew Ryker, FBI Hazardous Materials.
我的车在那边
I'm over here.
斯蒂文斯情况怎么样
Any change in Stevens' condition?
还在昏迷中
He's in a coma.
不知道怎么跟他老婆说
Don't quite know how to tell his wife
他可能熬不过去了
he's not likely to come out of it.
那个新闻发布会真是帮倒忙
That press conference didn't help things.
各界媒体趁火打劫
Well, the White House was just trying to get out
白宫只是想遏制公众恐慌吧
in front of the press vultures to curb public panic.
现在这种情况 只能祝你好运
Good luck with that these days.
嗯
Yeah.
斯蒂文斯吃环丙沙星了吗[一种抗菌药]
Is Stevens on Cipro?
一送到医院就给他吃了
As soon as he was admitted,
不过他入院的时候 感染情况已经很严重了
but the infection was pretty advanced by the time he came in.
我们30分钟后能见到他
I'll have you there in 30.
我们要去医院吗
We're going to the hospital?
我们得去看看斯蒂文斯
We need to check on Stevens.
疾控中心已经在斯蒂文斯家进行测试了
And CDC's already testing everything at his home.
他们找不出什么东西的
They're not gonna find anything.
你把我送到这个地方吧
I need you to drop me at this address.
度假村吗
Leisure Village?
我查过鲍勃·斯蒂文斯了
I looked into Bob Stevens.
凭他那点背景 没人会把他
There's absolutely nothing in his background that would
当作袭击目标的
make him a target for anything.
除非是因为他在AMI出版社工作
Except that he works at AMI Publishing.
就是那些街头小报
You know, those tabloids,
"太阳报" "全美探察者"
The Sun, The National Inquirer.
我们发现 AMI和两名
We found a connection between AMI and
911飞机劫持者有关系
two of the 9/11 hijackers.
你觉得这是基♥地♥组♥织♥干的吗
You think this is Al Qaeda?
下午好
Afternoon.
我是马修·赖克特工
I'm Special Agent Matthew Ryker.
请问您是格洛丽亚·艾莉什吗
Am I speaking with Gloria Irish?
麦克 他们又来了
Mike! They're back again!
我只是跟您确认下
Just to confirm, you're the realtor who helped with
阿尔-谢赫和阿尔-伽穆迪是找您租的公♥寓♥吗
the apartment rental for al-Shehhi and al-Ghamdi?
我不知道他们的计划
I had no idea what they were planning.
进来吧
Come on in.
但是我们三个星期前已经跟其他联邦调查局特工
But we told the other FBI agents everything
说过这件事了
three weeks ago.
请问您跟阿尔-谢赫和阿尔-伽穆迪
Did you ever mention your husband to
提到过您的丈夫吗
either al-Shehhi or al-Ghamdi?
抱歉 我不懂...
I'm sorry, I don't understand...
我从来没见过他们
I never met them.
我不知道
I don't know.
我 我可能提到过我老公吧
I, I might've mentioned him.
你们聊天的时候
While you were talking,
您有没有提到过您的丈夫在哪里工作
did you ever mention where your husband worked?
能告诉我出什么事儿了吗
Could you tell us what's going on?
鲍勃·斯蒂文斯是您的手下
Bob Stevens worked for you at AMI.
这和新闻上报道的那件炭疽病例有关吗
Is this about the anthrax business in the news,
他们说患者是在户外感染的
thought they said he caught it outdoors?
那他们可能操之过急了
Well, they may have jumped the gun.
两个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都订了"全美探察者"
Did you know the two terrorists had a
您知道吗
subscription to the National Inquirer?
您在新闻头版贴了不少本·拉♥登♥的照片
And the number of photos of Bin Laden your paper put on
这也许就是此次袭击的原因
its front page may have prompted the attack?
您也许就是袭击目标
You might have been the target.
我的天
My God!
最近有人威胁两位吗
Have you received any threats recently?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥最爱引起关注
Terrorists love publicity.
他们想让所有人知道他们什么时候该负责
They want everyone to know whenever they're responsible.
不 没有
No. Nothing.
如果有我会记得
I'd remember a threat like that.
最近几周有没有员工休病假
Have any other employees called out sick this past week?
我打个电♥话♥问问
Let me make a call.
弗兰克 你好 我是麦克
Yeah, Frank. Hi, it's Mike.
你能告诉我最近有没有人...
Can you tell me if any one of...
我一直在想 如果我注意到了
I just keep thinking what if I had noticed
那些人的特征会怎么样
something about those men?
我们都不想看到人们最坏的一面
Well, none of us ever wants to see the worst in people.
是的 我还在线
Yup. It's still there.
好的 再见
Yeah. Okay. Bye.
今天有一个人请病假了
One guy is out today.
七年以来请的第一次病假
First sick day in seven years.
厄内斯托·布兰科
Ernesto Blanco.
你是赖克特工吗 -你是克莱蒙斯吗
You Agent Ryker? - Clemons?
我们六月份通过话
We spoke in June.
你是疾控中心传染病科的 对吗
CDC Infectious Diseases, right?
是疫情情报部门的
Epidemic Intelligence.
他们一小时前就应该派你来的
They were supposed to send you here an hour ago.
我们刚刚在清理斯蒂文斯的家...
We're in the middle of swabbing the Stevens's place...
我知道 现在应该很干净了
I know, that's gonna come up clean.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表