剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Alone.
都是在袭击信出现的时间
All at the time of the attack letters but that
但这些都不能作为起诉证据
doesn't get us into court.
我带了一些邮件回家
Well, I took some of the emails home for
当作睡前读物 拜托先别批评我
little bedtime reading, no comments please.
这一封 "我的心理医生说我有偏执型人格障碍"
This one, "My shrink says I have a paranoid personality disorder",
这是精神分♥裂♥症的早期症状
an early sign of schizophrenia,
"我正在变成我不想成为的人"
"I am becoming a person I do not want to be."
不 我们需要他和信件的直接联♥系♥
No, what we need is a direct link to the letters.
这封邮件的遣词造句已经出奇地相似了
The language in his emails is eerily similar.
这儿还有一封给前同事的
There's another one here to an old coworker,
"奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥现已判处全体犹太人和美国人死刑"
"Osama Bin Laden has now decreed death on all Jews and Americans."
那些信在所有报纸上都发表了
Those letters were published in all the papers.
他可能只是模仿了这种语言形式
He could just be mirroring the language.
不 你看日期 是9月26日
No, look at the date, September 26.
我们三周后才发现第一封攻击信
We didn't find the first attack letters until three weeks later.
该死 布鲁斯
Dammit, Bruce!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
现在退后 这些都是炭疽芽孢
Now step back, they're anthrax spores.
他们让你着手疫苗研制的工作了 是吧
They have you working on the vaccine, don't they?
那本来是我的工作
That used to be my job.
这里改变了很多
A lot of changes around here.
没事的
It's okay.
因为我 你才失手的
I'm the one that made you lose your grip.
我来打扫吧
I'll clean it up.
科帕克知道你在调查陆军传染病研究所吗
Does Copak know you're circling USAMRIID?
你现在是已经发现嫌疑人了
Do you even have a suspect or
还是说 你只是在散布威胁信♥号♥♥
you're just throwing a little gasoline on the weeds
然后引蛇出洞呢
to see if any snakes comes slithering out?
管好自己的事吧 赖克
Eyes on your own page, Ryker.
我们都该跟进自己的线索
We're all supposed to follow our own lead so
而不是相互影响
we don't influence each other.
那也不应该给其他人的调查
That doesn't mean pitching a circus tent in
故意拆台
the middle of someone else's investigation.
没人认为这是可能的 但你可以看到
No one thought this was possible but you can see,
简单来讲 埃姆斯类菌株的不同菌落
plain as day, different colonies of Ames with
有着标志性的特征
identifiable characteristics.
你们是怎么让菌落产生不同变体的
How did you make the colonies morph?
是无意中实现的
It wasn't intentional.
那曾是我们进行的炭疽研究项目
It was one of our ongoing anthrax projects,
有个同事太忙 培养菌群过度繁殖了
a colleague got busy, the cultures overgrew.
我们从未把繁殖时间看作考虑因素
We never considered incubation time as a factor.
亚利桑那那边一直在尝试对基因组进行测序
Arizona's been trying to sequence the genomes
而你们只是偶然发现的吗
all this time and you just stumbled upon this?
世上有这么多聪慧头脑
Even with all these minds and brains,
但最重大的突破还是经常由意外产生
accidents are often how the biggest breakthroughs happen.
如果我们在袭击信件的芽孢中
If we can identify a specific morph in the spores
找到特异性变体 然后和强制召集的样本比对
of the attack letters then match it to the subpoenaed samples,
我们就有决定性证据了
we've got our smoking gun.
等我能回到最高生物安全等级实验室
Once I can get back into the BSL4 lab,
就把我的研究结果转发给你
I will forward you my findings.
你说回到实验室是什么意思
What do you mean back into the lab?
我们弄撒了东西
Well, we had a spill.
布鲁斯吓到我了
Bruce surprised me,
我没注意到他 所以打翻了托盘
I didn't see him so I knocked over a tray.
等下 艾文斯博士在场吗
Wait. Dr. Ivins was there?
他最近有些烦躁不安
He's been pretty edgy lately,
因为和联调局合作 他把我看作叛徒
sees me as a traitor for working with the Bureau.
他是和你一起离开实验室的吗
Did he leave the lab with you?
不是的 他主动把污染区域
No, he took it upon himself to decon the area
和附近的办公室消毒了
and some nearby offices.
包括他的吗 -是的
Including his? - Yeah.
带进来一队人马
Brought in a whole team.
如果你问起来 确实有点过了 但布鲁斯就是这样
It's a little overboard if you ask me but that's Bruce.
我们的头号♥嫌疑人刚刚清扫了他的犯罪现场
Our number one suspect just cleaned up his own crime scene.
今晚我就要传唤他
I got to bring in Ivins tonight.
什么 别啊
What? No.
我们还没有充足的材料来审讯他
We don't have enough ammo to confront him.
我们说话的时候他可能就在销毁证据
He could literally be destroying evidence as we speak.
让我试着从他的过去挖出点东西
Let me just try to dig up something from his past,
能够刺♥激♥他的某种动机
something that can push his buttons, a motive.
如果你愿意大可去追踪他童年的纯真时光
Go ahead and track down his childhood sled if you want.
如果他知道我们在调查他
If he knows we're circling him,
他可能不只清扫这里
the cleanup might not end here.
他会回家毁掉任何能定罪的证据
He could head home and destroy anything incriminating.
我们在这儿可能只有一次让他认罪的机会
We may only have one shot at a confession here and
他还没有准备好
he is not primed for it.
如果我们让他有更多时间
And if we give him more time,
我们会失去任何抓住他的机会
we may lose any chance we have at nailing him.
他在鲁莽行事 我要安排一个测谎仪
He's making rash moves, I'm ordering a polygraph.
如果你决心要做
If you're determined to do this,
唯一的办法就是利用他的英雄情结
the way in has to be through his hero's complex.
他想证明自己有多聪明
He wants to prove how smart he is.
我们要让他说...
We get him talking...
这不是我第一次审问疑犯
It's not my first interrogation,
我知道了
I got it.
莱巴嫩警局 请问需要什么帮助
Lebanon PD, how can I help?
我是联调局的托莱蒂探员
Agent Toretti FBI here,
我在找你们的一位前居民布鲁斯·艾文斯的信息
I am looking for some information on a former resident, Bruce Ivins.
我对他以前在俄亥俄的事情很感兴趣
I'd be interested in anything from his early years in Ohio,
你搜索1950到60年代的资料就行
should narrow your search down to '50s and '60s.
我看看能找到什么
I'll see what I can find.
行 那我就不挂电♥话♥了
Okay, I'll actually hold.
好
No problem.
艾文斯博士吗 -对
Dr. Ivins? - Yeah.
听说你跟我们一样
I hear you're one of us.
也是微生物学家
A microbiologist.
对
I am.
联调局的微生物学家
A microbiologist in the FBI.
厉害
Neat.
他们进行测谎之前
Before they administer the polygraph,
关于你提交给我们的那些样本
I thought I'd ask you a few questions about
我有几个问题想问问你
the samples you submitted to us.
你问
Yeah.
我知道 样本出错的事已经有人训过我了
Well, I already got an earful about my misstep.
所以一听到要传讯
So you intentionally submitted
你就故意提交了些不太好的炭疽样本吗
inadequate anthrax samples under subpoena?
对
Yes.
但主要是因为你们对斜度的要求比较低
But only because the slants you guys requested were inferior.
2001年9月18日之后几周
And the weeks leading up to September 18th, 2001,
也就是第一封恐吓信上的邮戳时间之后
the postmark date of the first attack letter,
你是否在生物级别最高等级实验室
did you work extra hours, unaccompanied hours in the
单独进行了额外的炭疽杆菌致突变试验
BSL4 lab with Bacillus Anthracis Ames?
911之后 陆军传染病研究所的所有人都在加班
After 9/11 everyone at USAMRIID was working late.
你知道这个邮局吗
You recognize this post office?
知道
Yeah.
你有没有去这个邮局
Did you ever purchase pre-stamped envelopes
买♥♥过提前盖好邮戳的信封
at this post office?
买♥♥过几次吧
A couple of times I guess.
那这封电邮呢
What about this email,
你提到了炭疽和萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
referencing anthrax and Saddam Hussein?
你看了我的私人电邮吗
You read my personal emails?
你知道我那是开玩笑的吧
You know that was a joke?
那这些呢
What about these?
这是不是你做的 艾文斯博士
Did you do this, Dr. Ivins?
你找南希聊过了吗
You talked to Nancy?
我二十年前干的蠢事儿 跟这有什么关系
How is a stupid thing that I did 20 years ago at all relevant?
行吧 对 没错
Okay. Fine, yes.
那会儿 我的确非常迷恋姐妹会
When I was younger, I had obsessive behaviors linked to sororities specifically,
尤其是卡帕卡帕伽马
Kappa Kappa Gamma, of which
南希·黑格伍德以前是成员之一
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表