剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
血疫
第二季:炭疽 第5集
本剧集根据真实故事改编
某些角色 场景与对话是为了达到戏剧效果而想象或创造出来的
陆军传染病研究所
马里兰州 德特里克堡
千万小心
给911打电♥话♥的 托马斯·莫里斯
The person who called 911, Thomas Morris,
他已经死了 乔·克斯恩也死了
he's dead, so is Joe Kercy.
此次行动将由美国总统亲自监督
This investigation now falls under Operation Noble Eagle.
我现在把布鲁斯的邮件转发给你 你小心一点
I'm forwarding you Bruce's email, so you be careful.
一旦布鲁斯陷入这种情绪里
When Bruce gets into these moods,
他会把周围所有人视为威胁
he sees everyone around him as a threat.
再跟我讲讲你的独狼理论
So tell me more about your lone wolf theory.
所有迹象都表明我们的罪犯是一个
All signs point to our perp being a
拥有专业知识 受过高等教育的美国公民
highly-educated American citizen with scientific expertise.
布鲁斯能在两种人格间切换
Bruce can snap.
你不知道布鲁斯能做得出什么
You don't know what Bruce is capable of.
我该怎么处理这个报告
So what should I do with the report?
直接提交吧
Just file it.
结果出来了 是埃姆斯类
The results came back, it's Ames.
埃姆斯类菌株吗
Ames strain?
我还以为只有在高级别安全的研究实验室里才会有呢
I didn't think it existed outside of high security research labs.
是的 自然界没有
It doesn't.
美国政♥府♥并不避讳
This administration is not afraid
使用伊♥拉♥克♥一词
of saying the word Iraq.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥好几年前就已经盯上伊♥拉♥克♥了
Iraq has been on the terrorist list for years.
那是陆军传染病研究所 全美有16所实验室
That's USAMRIID, one of only 16 labs in the US that
有埃姆斯类病毒 这是其中一所 这就意味着
has the Ames strain which means the anthrax came from
炭疽病毒就来自我国最受重视的生物防御实验室
the most respected biodefense lab in the country.
有时我四处游荡
Sometimes I go places.
游荡在巴尔的摩的混乱社区
Bad neighborhoods in Baltimore,
希望街头有人寻衅滋事
hoping somebody will pick a fight.
那里混乱不堪 无人打理
No one's cleaning up the streets.
没有法治可言
There's no justice out there.
法治吗
Justice?
你的意思是 你当时携带了一把上膛的枪 是吗
Are you saying that you carry a loaded weapon?
布鲁斯 你在这些时候
Bruce, in those moments are you considering
是在考虑对某些人造成身体伤害吗
doing bodily harm to someone?
人总是自相残杀
People harm people for bad reasons all the time.
要是我想造成实质伤害
If I wanted to do real damage,
我每天的工作 就是和普通人都闻所未闻的
every day I work with deadly diseases
致死病菌打交道
no one's never even heard of,
陆军传染病研究所里 这种病菌多得是
USAMRIID's full of them.
从我实验室取一瓶出来 就能污染水源
One vial from my lab, I could contaminate the water supply,
清除掉一整座城市
wipe out a whole city.
显然 我不是这种人
Obviously I'm not that person.
我想帮助人类 拯救生命 我还研发了炭疽疫苗
I wanna help people and save lives like my anthrax vaccine.
这群人怎么注意不到我的贡献呢
Why don't they see that?
哪些人
Who?
联调局那帮人 还要求我们提供炭疽样本
The FBI, they subpoenaed anthrax samples from us.
对我们的实验室指指点点 搞得我们像嫌犯一样
Keep poking on our labs like we're the suspects, us,
我们是谁 妥妥的大好人啊 外面还有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁着美国
the good guys, when there's terrorists out there.
在此报道 丽萨
I'll tell you, Lisa,
国会参议员们对联调局
senators here on Capitol Hill are frustrated
对炭疽袭击事件的迟钝态度感到不满
by the FBI's sleepy response to the anthrax attacks.
已有五名美国公民丧命
Five Americans have lost their lives and
却没有一位恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被捕
yet no terrorists are in custody.
我保证 今天会收到西南航♥空♥公♥司♥的回信
I'll make sure we get a call on the Southwest today.
怎么回事
What's going on?
科帕克给调查小组加了两个新人
Copak's adding two more teams to the investigation.
米勒和赖利
Miller and Reilly,
你们都将加入赛克斯的小组
you'll join Sykes' team as well.
参议院刚刚投票决定 向伊♥拉♥克♥派兵
Senate just voted to send our troops into Iraq,
冒着生命危险对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的那群人
people's husbands, sons, wives, daughters
也是别人的丈夫 儿子 妻子 女儿
will be risking their lives to fight terrorists.
我们有责任 找到美国本土的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We owe it to them to find the terrorists here on our soil.
他们已经逍遥法外太久了
They've been out on the streets too long.
我们需要结果
We need results.
所有人 跟着自己的线索 紧盯一个方向
Everyone, run down your own leads, stay in your lanes,
很容易就会互相影响 所以要专心致志
too easy to influence each other, pull focus.
谁第一个找到确凿证据
Whoever gets me a smoking gun first
我就把所有的人手调去他的小队
I'm shifting all resources to their team.
全美都希望这名罪犯被绳之以法 关入关塔那摩监狱
America needs to see someone in handcuffs dragged into Guantanamo.
我得和实验室的领导谈谈
I need to talk to the head of the labs.
克里斯 你去调访问记录
Chris, why don't you pull access records?
好的 我会标记出信件发出当天 所有非正常时间工作的人
Okay. I'll flag anybody who was working unusual hours
并且是在三或四级安全实验室的工作人员
in BSL three and four around the time of the mailing.
是的 从911事件的后一天查起
Yeah, start with the day after 9/11.
之后吗 -是的
After? - Yeah.
这封攻击信里的粉末比第二批的粗糙
The powder in the attack letter is cruder than in
像是匆忙中做好的
the second batch like it was made in a hurry,
也许和双子大楼被袭有关
probably in response to the towers.
你现在又反过来调查你要求来解决问题的
You're turning the microscope on the same scientist
同一批科学家吗
you're asking help solve this.
弄得人心惶惶
Got everybody on edge.
利文斯顿教授 为什么你的小组 面对传唤要求
Dr. Livingston, why did you team drag its feet
对提交样品的要求拖拖拉拉
submitting samples under subpoena?
你知道911事件以来 这里的负荷有多高吗
Do you have any idea how overtaxed this place has been since 9/11?
我清楚得很
I got a pretty good idea.
我们送去的样品 今天应该
Our samples should be arriving at
送到你们亚利桑那州的储藏室了
your repository in Arizona today.
其他的实验室几天前就完成了传唤要求
Other labs submitted to the subpoena days ago.
是的
Yeah.
我和其中几个实验室交流过了
I've spoken to some of those labs.
他们那儿跟我们不一样 不至于到处是探员
They don't have agents running all over their facility.
那你觉得是什么原因造成的
Why do you think that is?
如果没有证据引导 探员们也不会
We wouldn't be here if we didn't have evidence
来查陆军传染病研究所
leading us back to USAMRIID.
我们需要查阅你们的心理评估报告
We're gonna need to see psych evals on
具体需要查阅有权限进入三♥级♥
all personnel with access to level three and
以及四级隔离区域的人员
level four hot suites.
心理评估报告吗
Psych evaluations?
我们没有心理评估
I mean, we don't do those.
你是说 你这里的科学家和地球上现存的
You're telling me you have scientists working with
所有的致命病原体打交道
every lethal pathogen on this planet,
就没人想过 评估一下他们的心理能力吗
and no one ever thought to monitor their mental stability?
那行吧 那我们得查阅所有人的人事档案
Okay, well, then we need every personnel file.
我又找到一个人 离开实验室的时间有点晚
I've got another one, left the lab a little late,
独自进入了隔离区
entered the hot suite alone,
停留了两小时
stayed for two hours.
把名字加上吧
Add the name.
我去看看名单上有没有丹妮标记的人
I'll go see if Dani has flagged anyone on the list.
你推迟了几周才提交你的炭疽样本
You delayed submitting your anthrax samples for weeks.
亚利桑那州那边说 你一直打电♥话♥
Arizona says you kept calling for clarification
询问如何提交
on how to submit.
所以呢
So?
所以 流程很简单 布鲁斯
So, it's pretty simple, Bruce.
样品我已经寄出了
I sent in the samples.
他们应该已经收到了
They should have them by now.
你用错了斜度
You used the wrong slants.
他们不会接受的
They won't accept it.
因为他们想要的那种一般斜度根本就是胡扯
Because those generic slants they want are malarkey,
我的比较好
mine are better.
他们不在乎 布鲁斯
They don't care, Bruce.
他们应该在乎
Well, they should care.
难道现在都没人关心质量了吗
Does no one give a darn about quality anymore?
就按他们的要求来吧 布鲁斯
Just follow their protocol, Bruce.
你现在弄得像我们有意隐瞒什么一样
You're making us look like we've got something to hide.
我已经通知亚利桑那州将你提交的作废了
I've told Arizona to dispose of your submissions.
我们承诺你会遵守规则
We've promised that you would comply and
并立即重新提交
re-submit right away.
我料到了 阿迪亚
I'm not surprised, Adya,
因为你和所有来过这里的
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表