剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Nancy Haigwood was an alumna.
这很奇怪吗 确实
Is it peculiar? Yes.
我能解释下吗 不能
Can I explain it? Nope.
满意了吗
Happy?
我做过的事可不止这一件
You know, that's not the only thing I did.
还有什么 艾文斯博士
What else, Dr. Ivins?
我去过姐妹会之家
I let myself into a sorority house,
两个吧
two actually.
我偷了姐妹会的仪式书和解密密钥
I stole their ritual book and a cypher to decode it.
从来没人怀疑过我
No one ever suspected me.
不过我没有伤害过任何人
But I didn't hurt anyone.
你看 我没有隐瞒任何事
See, I'm not hiding anything.
是吗
Aren't you?
难道你没有给同事发过电邮
Didn't you email a colleague,
多次谈到另一个不同的布鲁斯吗
another friend on numerous occasions about a different, Bruce?
你说你很担心自己的精神状态
Saying that you were concerned about your psychological state.
请问你是否经历过极度焦虑 有过解离经历
Did you ever experience extreme anxiety, dissociation?
我知道你什么意思
I know what you're doing.
我可能不是最受欢迎的人
Look, I may not be the most popular guy.
有些人可能会在背地里说我很奇怪
There might even be a few people who have said I'm odd behind my back.
难道因为这样 我就是凶手吗
But does that make me a killer?
我是说 你们什么时候才能意识到我是来帮你们的
I mean, when are you guys gonna realize I'm here to help you?
我发过 行吧 是的
Yes. Fine, yes.
你为什么最终选择
How'd you even end up doing this,
在联调局当生物学家呢
a microbiologist in the FBI?
我知道 病原生物学竞争激烈
Pathogen biology is a pretty competitive field.
不是所有人都能做出巨大的科学贡献
We can't all be the ones making scientific breakthroughs,
但是 你为什么去联调局
I suppose, but.
我想为国家服务
I wanted to serve my country.
你就是这么说服自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
因为我想象不到进入...
Because I can't imagine going in and see...
赖克已经把我们调查的所有东西问过一遍了
Ryker's already burned through most of what we've got on him.
穿着西装 坐在办公桌前
Of wearing a suit at a desk.
一招致命
You know, silver bullets.
不是所有人都适合
That's not for everybody.
好吧
Okay.
也许应该慢慢来 把他激怒
Maybe a splinter, enough to irritate him and
让他卸下防御
get his walls down.
不过我还是很好奇
I am curious, though.
你的毕业论文怎么出错了呢 赖克特工
What went wrong with your dissertation, Agent Ryker?
怎么把真核细胞错当作原核细胞了
Mistaking a eukaryotic cell for a prokaryotic?
大学里很多像你这样的人
I knew plenty of guys like you in college.
是吗 -对
Is that right? - Yeah.
艾文斯现在觉得很自信
Ivins is feeling empowered.
我在实验室附近的大厅就能分辨出来...
I can tell half a dozen in the halls around the labs...
赖克应该让艾文斯畅所欲言 一旦艾文斯放松警惕
He should get him to open up and if he loosens up
我也许就能知道他以前为什么那么做
then maybe I can get some answers about his past.
你知道的 这种人很聪明
This guy is just, you know, smart.
但是不管他们学习多刻苦
But it didn't matter how hard they studied,
他们没什么想象力
they just didn't have the imagination.
想象力的确要有点特殊的天分
It does take a unique blend of talents,
还要愿意冒险
plus a willingness to skate on the edge which
我觉得这对你来说挺难的
I'm guessing is difficult for you.
但是 有哪个脑袋清醒的人会在雷雨天放风筝
But would a sane person tie a key to a kite in a thunderstorm?
富兰克林没有真的在雷雨天放风筝
You know that Franklin didn't actually
你知道吧
fly the kite in that storm, right?
他让自己儿子去放风筝
He had his son do it.
伟人也做过让人无法谅解的事
Even noble people do unforgivable things,
不是吗
don't they?
你没懂我的意思
You're missing my point.
你了解罗萨利喇叭虫吗
Are you familiar with the Stentor Roeselii?
一种单细胞纤毛虫
It's a single-celled ciliate micro-organism capable of making intelligent,
很智能 可以做复杂的决定
complex decisions all without the help
但这种微生物没有中枢神经系统
of a central nervous system.
完全没有
Zero support.
是地球上唯一拥有这种天赋的生物
No other organism on earth has such an innate gift.
你也是这么看自己的吗
Is that how you see yourself?
天赋异禀的罗萨利喇叭虫
Some sort of gifted Stentor Roeselii?
那像我这样的人是什么
What does that make guys like me?
原生质黏菌
Plasmodial slime mold?
好好想想 我知道大多数美国人不关心
Think about it, I know most Americans aren't paying attention,
但是你们知道 911袭击会发生
but you guys had signs, that 9/11 was gonna happen.
航♥班♥被劫持 预示着纽约会被袭击
Flight lessons, a warning of an attack on New York.
现在你们不知道谁寄的这些信
And now, you can't figure out who sent these letters.
你投入的时间跟所获不成正比
All the hours you put in and you just can't measure up.
相反 你还骚扰跟我同样努力工作的爱国者
So instead, you are harassing hard-working patriots like me.
你工作做到位了吗 赖克探员
Have you even done your homework, Agent Ryker?
你有没有查汤普森 本加迪
I mean, what about Thompson, Benjadi,
或者库尔兹呢
or even Kurz?
很多人都跟我有一样的权限
There are plenty of people with my same access.
但是他们没有指认自己的同事 对吗
But they didn't point the finger at their colleagues, did they?
你是唯一这样做的人
You're the only doing that.
我是这样想的
Here's what I think.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no.
就像你给黑格伍德留下找笔记本的线索一样...
Just like the clue you left Haigwood to find her notebook...
我觉得你想被找到
I think you wanna be found out.
这是某种变♥态♥实验 对吧
This is some sort of twisted experiment, isn't it?
抱歉 赖克探员
Sorry, Agent Ryker.
我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
没关系
It's okay.
还有几个问题要问
We have a few more questions to go.
那就好 如果可以的话这边还有一个问题
Good, I have another one, if that's all right.
艾文斯先生... -是博士
Mr. Ivins... - Doctor.
艾文斯博士
It's Dr. Ivins.
你是哪位
And you are who again?
我只是另一大块原生质黏菌
I'm just another hunk of slime mold.
艾文斯博士 可以用你自己的话
Doctor Ivins, in your own words,
给我描述一下你的童年吗
can you describe your childhood for me?
我不明白跟这个有什么关系
I don't see what that has to do with any of this.
我们专注一件事情比较好
Maybe it's better we focus on one event in particular.
警♥察♥曾经去你家
The police responded to a
调查了一起案子
domestic disturbance to your house.
你亲眼看见了母亲被袭击的画面吗
Did you witness your mother's attack?
那是个意外
This was an accident.
邻居形容你妈妈行事出乎意料 不理智 有暴♥力♥倾向
Neighbors described your mother as unpredictable, irrational, and violent.
当时你在场 对吗
You were there, weren't you, Bruce?
这边快完了吗
Are we almost done here?
童年创伤对一个人的影响
Childhood trauma can have a lasting effect
非常深远
on a person.
你妈妈伤害过你吗 布鲁斯
Did your mother ever hurt you, Bruce?
我妈妈很爱我
My mother loved me.
她非常爱我
She loved me very much.
现在 艾文斯博士
Now, Doctor Ivins,
你明白你是出于自愿
you understand that your appearance here today
来参与这次测谎测试的吧
and taking this polygraph test is voluntary?
是的
Yes.
这个问题是为了设置基准线
To establish a baseline,
你的名字是布鲁斯·艾文斯吗
is your name Bruce Edwards Ivins?
是的
Yes.
是否出生于俄亥俄州的黎莱巴嫩
Were you born in Lebanon, Ohio?
是的 -好的
Yes. - Okay.
现在 我们要做一个叫做刺♥激♥测试的东西
Now, we are going to run something called a stim test.
为了测我的肾上腺反应
To measure my adrenal response.
接下来这个问题
I'm gonna need you to lie
我需要你回答到时候撒谎
when you answer my next question.
有了指标 我们就能知道接下来的问题
That will give us indicators to look for if you lie in
你有没有在撒谎
response to a later question.
但我不会骗你的
But I'm not gonna lie to you.
你是时间旅行者吗
Are you a time traveler?
抱歉 是的 我是时间旅行者
Sorry. Yes, I am a time traveler.
最后一个问题 艾文斯博士
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表