剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
华盛顿外勤办公室叫我们来的
Washington Field Office called us in.
危险品处理小组吗
On Hazmat?
接下来的就交给我吧
So I'll take it from here.
不 这样可不行
No, that is not how this is gonna go.
我先到现场来的
I was first boots on the ground.
我读了你关于佛罗里达和纽约的简报
I read your briefings on Florida and New York,
我看了这些信件的复印件
I've seen copies of the letters.
是同样的手写体
It's the same block handwriting,
字体向右倾斜
slanted to the right.
我觉得这些肯定出自一人之手
This sure as hell looks like the same guy to me.
某个人吗 你是指基♥地♥组♥织♥吧
Guy? You mean Al-Qaeda?
不 我的第一反应不是
No, that would not be my first thought.
我更倾向于这是独狼行动
I would lean more towards a lone wolf.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都发动袭击三周了
Three weeks after terrorists started a war?
不可能
Not a chance.
事实上 这封信的邮戳是在纽约那封信
Here's the thing, it was postmarked three weeks
三周后才贴上的
after the New York letters.
在鲍勃·史蒂芬之后吗
After Bob Stevens?
对 在全国人♥民♥知道这事之后
Yeah, and after the entire country saw it on TV.
所以 寄信人知道他杀了人
So our sender knew he had killed someone.
他希望造成更多死伤
He wants more people to die.
我们已经给房♥间里所有的实习生消过毒了
And we've swabbed all the interns in the room now,
我要为今天在哈特大楼的每个人
I'm gonna order anthrax tests for everybody that was in
做炭疽测试
the Hart building today.
我们需要扩大防疫范围
We need a wider sweep.
我会隔离国会大厦的所有信件
I'd quarantine all the mail in the Capitol until
直到我们能进行检测
we can get it tested.
你想封锁
You wanna just shut down
整个美国政♥府♥吗
the entire United States government?
至少国会山 直到我们能让员工在办公室接受检测
The Hill anyway, until we can get the staffers tested
并解除隔离
in the office and deconned.
如果可能的话 我会建造一个生物安全等级最高的实验室
In a perfect world, I'd set up a full BSL4 lab to handle
来处理这种大规模的检测
that kind of volume.
达谢尔给总统打了电♥话♥
Daschle had the President on the phone and
我们可以动用一切资源
we've been offered all resources.
太好了 我即刻派人勘察地点开始建造实验室
Good, I'll get someone scouting locations to start the build.
我们还需要找到陆军传染病研究所的病理学主任
Also, we need to get the head of pathology from USAMRIID
让他也看一下那封信
over here and take a look at that letter,
带回实验室 检测一下是否呈阳性
send it back to the lab, and see if it comes back positive.
谢谢 交给我们吧
Thanks. We'll take it from here.
字迹是一样的
The type of writing is the same,
但粉末不同于布罗考和邮报的信件
but the powder is different from the Brokaw and Post letters.
你看
Take a look.
更白 没那么厚重 也没有碎渣
It's whiter, less clumpy, no debris.
我需要确定是不是同一种病毒
I need to know if it's the same strain.
你会发现 这封信不太一样
You'll notice something different about this letter.
回信地址 -寄信人很聪明
A return address. - Our guy is smart.
他知道炭疽病毒信件的事已经上新闻了
He knows that the anthrax letters have been in the news,
人们很恐慌
people are nervous.
如果信封上的字迹很奇怪
You see a letter with strange handwriting,
会被直接扔掉的
you're gonna chuck it.
但如果是孩子写的
But from a bunch of kids.
对
Yeah.
我们必须去查一下这个地址
We have to track down the address and
同时让传染病研究所检测一下
get this to USAMRIID for testing.
布罗考和邮报的信件都是在这儿盖的邮戳
Both the Brokaw and The Post letters are postmarked here,
所以我们的特工需要对与之相关的
so our agents are gonna swab all 600 plus mailboxes
600个信箱进行排查
that feed into this facility,
全部属于危险品
full hazmat gear.
这一过程确实漫长又无聊
This is gonna be tedious, okay,
可一旦我们锁定了那个信箱
but if we can identify this specific box,
就能帮助我们找到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
it's gonna help lead us to the terrorists.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是克里斯·摩尔
It's Chris Moore.
让其他人接手信箱的事
Put another agent on the boxes,
我有别的事需要你
I need you on something else.
达谢尔的信有回信地址
The Daschle letter has a return address.
是富兰克林公园的一所小学
It's an elementary school in Franklin Park.
富兰克林公园
Franklin Park?
那离这儿也就不到30公里吧
That's, that can't be more than 20 miles from here.
那个联调局的人又来昆顿办公室了
That fed guy is up in Quinton's office again.
不知道他惹了什么麻烦
Wonder what he got himself into.
我需要在实验室里待几个小时检测样本
Testing the sample is gonna take me a few hours in the lab.
没问题
You got it.
我会通知他 我们现在就过去
I'll let him know we're heading over now.
我可以给他个预计到达时间
I can give him an ETA.
这是达谢尔信件里的吗
Is that from the Daschle letter?
布鲁斯 我不知道你也在
Bruce. I didn't you were here.
我能看一下吗
Mind if I take a look?
当然
Sure.
我从未见过雾化到这种程度的炭疽菌
I've never seen anthrax so aerosolized.
这种形态下更致命
It's far more lethal in this form.
乔迪 万一炭疽杀手就在我们之中呢
Jody, what if the anthrax killer is one of us?
我觉得你想多了
I think you're letting all this get to you.
你细想 乔迪
Think about it, Jod.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥需要一些帮手
The terrorists would still need some patsy here
在现场帮助他们完成任务
on the ground to help them carry it out.
能够接触到炭疽
Someone who has access to anthrax and
并知道如何处理的人
knows how to handle it.
我知道为了帮忙做检测
I know there's been a flood of new faces around here
这里出现了一些陌生的面孔
with all with all the added help for testing
但他们是在信件被发现后才来的
but they were brought in after the letters were found.
这种话可不能乱说
Be careful pointing fingers.
也许并不是新来的人
Maybe it's not someone new.
就当我说着玩啊 假设这个人
For shits and giggles, let's just say this person was part
是这里的老员工
of the old guard around here.
是每天跟我们一起工作的人
Someone we've been working with on a daily basis.
布鲁斯 这里的分歧已经够多了
Bruce, there's enough division around here as it is,
科学与军事 老一代 新一代
science versus military, old gen, new gen and
不需要更多了 我...
without creating more, I just..
我觉得你不应该跟我说这事
I'm not sure I'm the one you should be talking to.
我对你毫无保留
I tell you everything.
怎么可能对你隐瞒这种事
I would never keep something like this from you.
如果你真有疑虑 布鲁斯
If you really have concerns, Bruce,
你应该去和上校说
you should tell the Colonel.
我只是觉得这是我们的责任 你懂吗
I just think we have a duty here, you know.
我是说 万一那个人所处的位置
I mean, what if a person could weasel their way into
可以阻碍联调局的调查
a position where they could impede the FBI's investigation,
甚至销毁证据怎么办
maybe even destroy evidence?
那不就应该由我们来阻止他们吗
It'd be up to us to stop them, wouldn't it?
马修 我一会儿再打给你
Matt, I have to call you back.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
反正不是我该待的地方
Not where I'm supposed to be.
小型企业委员会三分钟前就开始了
Small Biz Committee started three minutes ago.
你在国会山吗
On the Hill?
对 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你得立刻离开那里
I want you to get out of the building.
出什么事了
What's going on?
国会山被袭击了 是炭疽
The Hill's been attacked, it's anthrax.
几分钟后
In a few minutes,
那里的每栋楼都将组织疏散
every building's gonna be evacuated.
我的天
My God.
听着 去宪法大道第二个路口
Listen, head to Constitution and Second.
那儿有三辆大巴车等着接人去
There's three buses arriving to take people to
贝塞斯达接受检查
Bethesda to get tested.
上第一辆车
Get on the first bus, okay?
我一会儿再打给你
I'll call you later.
马修
Matthew?
随着国会山的疏散持续进行
As the evacuation on Capitol Hill continues,
联调局也在极力搜寻证据
FBI teams scour for evidence.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表