剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
他们还是给我们留下了一些线索的 比如邮戳
They did leave us something to go off of, postmark.
也许可以追踪到源头
Maybe it could be traced back to the point of origin.
对 追踪到寄信的地方
Right. And track it down to where it was first dropped off.
没错 那就跟进邮政服务
Yeah. Follow up with the postal service.
好的 明白
Okay. Got it.
如果这跟佛罗里达州的情况相符
If this is a match for Florida,
那就意味着我们已经遭受了全方位生物武器攻击
we've got a full-blown bioweapons attack on our hands.
问题是 还有谁是目标
Question is, who else is a target?
信是寄给AMI和NBC的
Well letters were sent to AMI and NBC.
我觉得这是针对媒体的攻击
I'm starting to think this is an attack on the media.
一周前就有症状了
First showed up over a week ago.
我的医生给我开了抗生素
My doctor prescribed antibiotics.
他说这是蜘蛛咬的
He said it was a spider bite.
但这不是 对吗
But it's not, is it?
重要的是 它看起来在好转
What's important is that it looks to be resolving.
不过 我们需要进行一些测试
We'll need to run some tests, though.
不管需要做什么 请你一定要揪出这件事
Whatever you need to do to take down the cowards
幕后的懦夫
who are doing this.
你是否记得打开过任何可疑的邮件
Do you remember opening any suspicious mail?
跟这封信可能有点像
Something that might look similar to this letter here.
我记得有一个信封就长这样
I remember an envelope just like this.
不过我没有打开它
I didn't open it, though.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
那封信 我 我从来没有打开过它
The letter, I, I never opened it.
我们在邮局发现了一例
We got a case at the Post.
一个女人的手指上有一个伤口
A woman with a cutaneous wound on her finger.
我刚刚得到消息,丹·拉瑟在CBS的助手
And I just got word that Dan Rather's assistant over
检测出了阳性
at CBS tested positive.
她几天前注意到这个伤口
She noticed the lesion a couple of days ago.
你在CBS找到任何信件了吗
Did you find any letters at CBS?
没有 但我们确实找到了孢子
No, but we did find spores,
其中一些在拉瑟的办公桌上
some of them at Rather's desk.
我现在就在ABC新闻
Look, I'm at ABC News right now.
我还有很多新闻室要查
I got a lot of newsrooms to sweep.
你呢 你那边状况如何
What about you? What's your status?
我正在去特伦顿的邮局的路上
I'm heading into the mail facility in Trenton now.
如果邮戳有线索,我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if the postmark gets us anywhere.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
好的...
All right...
请放心,我们将进行的测试只是一种预防措施
Rest assured, the tests we will be performing are just a precaution.
其他新闻机构的几名员工已经
Several employees at other news outlets have
炭疽检测呈阳性 所以我们要确保
tested positive for anthrax, so we wanna make sure that
在ABC新闻的每个人都是安全的
everyone here at ABC News is safe.
下面请赖克特工说几句
Special Agent Ryker.
正如科帕克副局长提到的
As Assistant Director Copak may have mentioned,
我们需要知道在过去两周里
we will need to know the names of anyone who came to visit
所有来访人的名字
you here at work over the past two weeks.
各位 请保持冷静
Everyone, please, please, let's, let's stay calm.
亲爱的
Honey.
他情况有没有变糟
Is he any worse?
不太安分
Getting pretty fussy.
他的伤疤太丑了
He's, he's little owie is looking kind of ugly.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
打扰了 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你好 我是莫尔探员
Hi, my name is Agent Moore.
我是联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
我在找你们的楼层经理
I'm just looking for your floor manager.
昆顿吗
Quinton?
他惹上什么麻烦了吗
What'd he get himself into?
不 他没有惹上任何麻烦
No, he's not in any trouble.
我只是有几个问题要问他
I just got a couple of questions for him.
昆顿 联调局的人在找你
Quinton! Feds are looking for ya!
他就在里面
He's right in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看到这下面这些混乱的标记了吗 -看到了
You see these hash marks down here? - Right.
就是那个大机器在那里
That big metal beast out there doing all the
叮叮当当地给代码盖章 然后把它送到流水线上去
clanking stamps the code, then sends it on down the line
再到其他的人那里去进行相应的分类
to the others to be sorted accordingly.
意思是说 这个代码就像一个
Okay. Meaning the code then serves as a, sort of,
信的旅游路线图
road map for the letter's journey?
这封信 离开这里后会被分到
This one, after leaving here was dispatched to
我们途经洛克菲勒中心的路线上
our route that covers 30 Rock.
好吧
Okay.
那么 在这封信到这里之前
And where might the letter been dropped off before it
它会被放到哪里呢
made its way to this facility?
可能是我们区的任何一个箱子里
Could have been any box in our region.
如果让我猜的话 是我们的一个蓝盒子
One of our blue boxes, if I had to guess.
蓝盒子
Blue boxes?
好吧 大概是多少个蓝盒子
Okay. How many of those blue boxes are we talking?
600多个
Over 600.
你不是已经回家了吗
Thought you went home already?
被叫回来了 你呢
Got called back in. You?
一样
Yeah. Same.
你知道 我几乎被淹没在
You know, I'm practically drowning in
要测试的样本中 而现在的消息是
samples that need testing, and now word is,
我们马上就会从纽约的信中得到新的孢子
we're about to get new spores from the New York letter.
如果检测结果像佛罗里达州的菌株一样
How much you wanna bet if it turns out to be Ames just
是埃姆斯类菌 你想赌多少钱
like the Florida strain.
你听起来很有信心
You sound pretty confident.
你想知道我担心什么吗
Well, you wanna know what worries me?
如果是埃姆斯类菌 只有高级实验室才有
If it is Ames, only advanced labs have it.
那基♥地♥组♥织♥是怎么得到的
Then how'd Al-Qaeda get ahold of it?
我也很疑惑
Exactly.
这事 这事可能会变得很复杂
This thing, this thing could get messy.
你要出去吗
You heading out?
对
Yeah.
我只是有些事情要先完成
I just have some things to finish up first.
好吧 你自便
Well, suit yourself.
晚安 布鲁斯
Goodnight, Bruce.
晚安
Good night.
我们尝试了口服抗生素 但是
We tried administrating oral antibiotics but
小乔伊总是吐出来
little Joey keeps spitting them up.
我们已经没有办法了
We're running out of options.
感染有多长时间了
How long has the infection been active?
我知道的信息跟他爸爸知道的一样多
I can't tell you any more than the father did.
他说他的妻子和孩子几天前来过办公室
He said his wife and the baby came by the office a few days ago.
我们没有太多办法缓解
We don't have many options to stave off the spread of
婴儿感染
the infection in an infant.
炭疽病是不能缓解的
Anthrax isn't something you stave off.
如果它已经形成一套机制
If it's already systemic,
现在就是这种情况 那这个男孩需要服用环丙沙星
which this is, this boy needs to be on Cipro.
我告诉过你 他吞不下去
I told you, he can't keep them down.
不 不是口服 是静脉注射
No, no, not oral, intravenously.
这是他唯一的机会
It's his only shot.
探员 这地方我管 我来决定
Agent, this is my ICU, my call.
我告诉你这个消息只是
Do not mistake this update as anything more than
出于流程需要
a professional courtesy.
在今天之前 我是美国仅有的几个
Before today, I was one of only a handful of people in
见过人类炭疽病例的人之一
this country to have ever seen a case of anthrax in a human.
婴儿呢
And babies?
以前见过婴儿得炭疽病吗
Ever seen an anthrax case in an infant before?
你猜猜看 一个体重低于18斤的人
You wanna take a guess at the odds of a human weighing less
在静脉注射那么多环丙沙星后还能活下来吗
than 20 pounds surviving that much Cipro intravenously?
总比死了要好
Is it better than zero?
因为如果我们不杀死炭疽 乔伊就会死
Because those are Joey's odds if we don't kill the anthrax.
你起得太晚了
You're up late.
纠正一下 我起得很早
Correction, I'm up early.
你 我的朋友 才是那个晚起的人
You, my friend, are the one that's up late.
嗯 你知道的 睡不着
Well, you know, can't sleep.
一点也不惊讶 所以我收到了你的短♥信♥
What's new? So I got your text.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表