剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
Time means nothing.
记得"死后世界"的时间线走向吧
Jeremy Bearimy, baby.
我们会挺过去的
We'll just get through this.
然后 我们俩就能在"虚无圆点"过上幸福美满永恒的生活了
And then you and I can chill out in the dot of the eye forever.
对
Right.
我们会挺过去的
We'll be okay.
我们俩之前无数次寻到了彼此
We found each other before hundreds of times.
我们这次也会再次相爱
We can do it again.
再见 奇迪
Bye, Chidi.
-珍妮特 -你好
- Janet? - Hi, there.
珍妮特
Hi, Janet?
你能直接给我答案吗
Can you just, you know, like, tell me the answer?
什么
Sorry?
万物的答案
You know, the answer to everything.
你对宇宙万物无所不知
You know all there is to know in the universe.
就直接告诉我答案吧
Crunch the numbers. Tell me the answer.
如果爱情终会消散 当初又何必相爱
What's the point of love if it's just gonna disappear?
无情无爱又能如何
And how is it worse to not love anybody?
存在即合理
There has to be meaning to existence,
否则 宇宙间便只有无尽的苦痛
otherwise the universe is just made of pain,
这种厌世想法令我抓狂
and I don't like the thought of that,
直接告诉我答案吧
so tell me the answer.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
之前在地球上 杰森完全不记得我了
Back on Earth, I had to watch jason have no recognition of me.
那种感觉就像...
It felt like...
生命被一点点蚕食
right before someone pushes a plunger and murders you.
没错
Sure.
我变得越有人情味
The more human I become,
就越无法理解万事万物
the less things make sense.
但这就是存在的乐趣啊
But that's part of the fun, right?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我真能给出万物运行的答案
If there were an answer I could give you to how the universe works,
那经历就毫无意义了
it wouldn't be special.
那就说明 万事万物皆有剧本
It would just be machinery fulfilling its cosmic design.
宇宙就像一个巨大的傻瓜食品加工机
It would just be a big, dumb food processor.
但既然一切都似乎毫无意义
But since nothing seems to make sense,
等你遇到燃起你生命意义的那间事 那个人
when you find something or someone that does,
就实现了生命的圆♥满♥
it's euphoria.
穿越层层混乱喧嚣[群魔殿]In all this randomness and this pandemonium,
你和奇迪相遇了
you and Chidi found each other,
共度了一段美好的时光
and you had a life together.
难道不该欢喜吗
Isn't that remarkable?
"群魔殿"出自《失乐园》
Pandemonium is from "Paradise Lost."
弥尔顿将地狱中心称为"群魔殿"
Milton called the center of hell, "Pandemonium,"
也就是 众恶魔所在之所
meaning, "Place of all demons."
奇迪之前骗我读了《失乐园》
Chidi tricked me into reading "Paradise Lost"
用他的话说 撒旦是"我中意的仔"
by telling me Satan was, and I quote, "My type."
一个留着山羊胡的恶毒秃顶大块头
A big, mean, bald guy with a goatee.
他说得也没错
I mean, he wasn't wrong.
是啊 你就喜欢那一款
No. That's very on brand for you.
我大概只能接纳群魔
I guess all I can do is embrace the pandemonium,
此时此刻 于癫狂中求得圆♥满♥了
find happiness in the unique insanity of being here, now.
我们会并肩作战
We'll do this together.
用我爱人的话说
In the words of the man that I love,
"我挺你 姐们"
"I got you, dog."
谢谢你 珍妮特
Thanks, Janet.
你真是机器人中最会安慰人的女闺蜜
You know, for a robot, you make a really good girl friend.
确实是闺蜜 但我既非机器人 又无性别
I'm one out of three of those things,
不过还是谢谢夸奖
but thank you.
祝好运
Good luck.
好了
Okay.
你好 奇迪
Hi, Chidi.
我是埃莉诺
I'm Eleanor.
请进
Come on in.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表