剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
你们两个跟我走
You're coming with me.
你好呀
Hi, there.
-我们成功啦 -其实是...
- We did it! - It was...
对对 当然
Well, no, yeah, no. Of course--
当然是珍妮特的功劳
of course Janet did it.
没错 但我...
Yes, but I had the...
谢谢你 珍妮特
Thank you, Janet.
你们怎么来到这里的
How did you get down here?
我们拿着通往地球的门唯一的钥匙
We have the only key to the door to Earth.
-我们造了自己的门 -不可能
- We built our own door. - That's impossible.
"不可能"
That's impossible.
你真是个蠢蛋
You're such a dweeb.
你就不能放过我们吗
Why can't you leave us alone?
你有很多人够你折磨了吧
You don't have enough nostrils to stuff with wasps?
我可不要随便什么人
I don't want just any wasp nostrils--
我就要这几个
I want these wasp nostrils.
是祸躲不过 别挣扎了 迈克尔
You're just delaying the inevitable, Michael.
最终"恶地"会抓到他们所有人
The Bad Place is going to get all of them eventually.
这四个人 他们爱的人
These four, their loved ones,
甚至你宝贵的喝尿王道格·福赛特
even your precious pee-pee king, Doug Forcett.
你为什么会这么想
Now, why would you think that?
直觉而已
Just a hunch.
你想知道我还有什么直觉吗
And do you wanna know what else I had a hunch about?
不想
No.
为什么任由他不停说刻薄话呢 对吧
I mean, why let the guy keep saying mean stuff, right?
你不是说道格·福赛特是善行人生的蓝图吗
I thought Doug Forcett was the blueprint for leading a good life.
他似乎相当肯定道格会进入"恶地"
He seems pretty confident that Doug is heading to the Bad Place.
我近来一直都感觉积分系统
For a while now, I have felt like there was something wrong with
评估人类的方式有点问题
how the point system was evaluating humans.
起初我以为问题在于系统没有考虑到
At first I thought it was that the system didn't allow for the possibility
人们会改善这种可能性
that people could improve.
所以我说服法官送你们回到人间
That's why I convinced the judge to send you back to Earth
让你们能正视你们生前的活法
so you can confront the ways you were living.
但现在 我担心系统的问题
But now, I'm worried that the problems with the system
可能要严重得多
might be much more serious.
我们需要收集一些切实的证据
We need to gather some real evidence.
不 不 迈克尔
Sorry, no, no, Michael.
你糊涂了
You are confused.
证据不是什么好事
Evidence isn't a good thing that you want.
证据是坏事 必须摧毁
It's a bad thing that you have to destroy.
不然就得进监狱
Or you go to jail.
杰森 快 我需要柱子后面那个杯垫
Jason, quick, I, I need that coaster over there behind the pillar.
遵命 老大
You got it, boss.
我只是想让他消停一会儿
I, I just needed a 30-second break.
我们懂
Yeah.
什么证据 我们怎么找到证据
What sort of evidence is this and how do we get it?
我和珍妮特必须去到所有积分的源头
Janet and I have to go right to the source of the points themselves--
"会计处"
the Accountant's office.
你们四个待在道格·福赛特家等我回来
The four of you stay here at Doug Forcett's house until I get back.
你们得给所有狗和狼喂食
You are gonna need to feed all the dogs and the wolves
如果有个骑着自行车的少年出现
and if a teenager shows up on a dirt bike
照他说的做 他很可怕
just do as he says. He's very scary.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael, Michael, Michael.
我忘了你让我拿什么了
I forgot what you asked me to get.
没事的 还是要谢谢你
That's okay, bud. Thanks anyway.
我们不会离开很久 你们在这里应该很安全
Look, we won't be long and you guys should be safe here.
忘了这话吧
Actually, scratch that.
我们都要完蛋了 又一群恶魔来了
We are all screwed bacause a bunch more demons just showed up.
他们人数太多 我们该怎么办
There's too many of them. What do we do?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我想我可以带你们进入我的虚空之地
I think I can take you into my void.
酷 听起来很有趣 我们去虚空之地吧
Cool. That sounds fun. Let's go into a void.
好的 我们走
OK, let's go.
但我要先说一下
But just to be clear,
我不确定你们去我的虚空之地能活下来
I don't know if you'll survive in my void,
但不管怎样 我这么做你们在地球死定了
but either way all of you will definitely die on Earth when I do this.
再看一眼地球 道个别吧
So look around and say goodbye.
再见了 地球
Goodbye, Earth.
等等 你刚是说我们会死吗
Wait. Did you just say we're gonna die?
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表