剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
你好啊
Good day, mate!
我是内特尼尔·库克斯维尔
Nathaniel Cookswell.
明星宴会承办人
Caterer to the stars.
你真要搬去英国吗
Is it true you're moving to England?
-对 明早的飞机 -路途遥远啊
- Yeah I fly out tomorrow. - That's a long trip.
天 你一定很自信
Boy, you must be a confident man.
搬去一个完全陌生的地方
Uprooting your life like that.
你该留在悉尼
You should stay here in Sydney.
这是个鲜活的国际城市 你还没怎么了解呢
It's such a dynamic, international city that you've only seen 4.8% of.
我随便一说
Probably.
我知道是怎么回事了
I reckon I know what's going on here.
你们不是宴会承办人吧
You aren't real caterers, are you?
你们为谁效力
Who do you work for?
《澳洲询问报》还是哪家八卦小报
"Australian Inquirer"? TM-Zed?
你们希望我们留下 供你们取笑
You just want us to stay here so you can keep mocking me.
笑我是海姆斯沃斯家的耻辱
The hideous shame of the Hemsworth family.
塔哈妮看到了我的内在美
Tahani sees through all that.
我迫不及待远离你们这种人了
And I can't wait until we move far away from the likes of you,
我终于可以"冠妻姓"了
and I can finally take her last name.
虽然很难过 但我们大概得吸纳新成员了
Hate to say it, but the group probably needs a new member.
塔哈妮的作无人能及啊
I don't know how we'll ever replace Tahani.
你觉得玛格特·罗比[澳洲超模]对哲学感兴趣吗
Do you think Margot Robbie is into philosophy?
其实 塔哈妮的离开点醒了我们
Actually, Tahani's announcement made us take stock.
我和西蒙妮需要花时间分♥析♥数据 申请拨款
You know, Simone and I need time to analyze the data, apply for grants.
我们也是时候暂停了
We've kind of hit a natural stopping point.
对 下一步就得选新人重复实验了
Yeah and the next step would be to repeat the experiment with new subjects,
进行结果比对
you know, compare results.
等下 什么意思
Wait, what are you saying?
研究结束了 我们要分开了
That the study's over? We're splitting up?
不不不 只是暂停一下
No, no, no, we're just taking a break,
大概一年左右吧
for a year or so.
你们肯定都很想回家了
And I'm sure you're all anxious to get back home.
是啊是啊 我可想回凤♥凰♥城了
Yeah I got a lot of stuff to get back to in Phoenix.
比如...
Like...
我有张免费美黑的卡
I have a free punch card at my spray tan place.
可以免费美黑左侧身体 所以...
They'll do my left side for free, so.
不不不 坏了
No, no, no, no, no!
四人组要散了
The whole group is splintering.
新应急计划
Okay, new emergency plan.
我去说服埃莉诺
I'll deal with Eleanor.
确实很冒险 但她应该不记得我了
I--I know it's risky, but I don't think she'll recognize me.
那我去说服"小甜蛋"
And I'll deal with Sweet Cheeks--
不 是杰森的屁屁
I mean, jason's butt--
也不是 是杰森
I mean, Jason.
-吃大虾吗 -美味挡不住啊
- Shrimp? - Always.
你怎么会认识阿贾米尔女士
So how do you know Miss Al-Jamil?
你是她的大学同事
You work with her at the university?
之前是 但研究结束了
Used to. That study is done-zo.
我之前好不容易逐渐醒悟了
I was finally starting to figure things out,
现在却又要重新开始
and now, I have to start over from scratch, again.
天 我懂你的感受
Boy, I know how that goes,
不希望结束
not wanting something to end,
唯有你们的小团队
feeling like your little team
才能阻止你沉沦
is the last thing standing between you and oblivion,
因为宇宙随时可能会对你关上大门
that at any moment, the universe could fold up around you,
把你压成渣渣
and squeeze the last breath from your dying lung.
宴会承办人能说出这么有哲理的话吗
You're a caterer, right?
这一行竞争很激烈
It's a very competitive industry.
重点是 如果这项研究对你很重要
The point is, I bet that if the study means that much to you,
那对其他人也一定意义非凡
it means a lot to everyone else.
可能只是缺一个敢大声说出来的人
You're all just probably waiting for someone to say it out loud.
要蘸点鸡尾酒汁吗
You want some cocktail sauce with that?
借此机会 我想感谢引我来此的完美团队
I would like to acknowledge the wonderful group of people who brought me here.
如果我当初没有离开聚光灯
If I hadn't decided to get out of the spotlight of
结束我的"远离聚光灯"巡回演讲
my "Get Out of the Spotlight" tour,
来到这里 加入"机灵鬼组合"
and come here, and joined the Brainy Bunch,
我就不会再次和拉里相遇
I never would have reconnected with Larry.
为了纪念我们的团队
So, to celebrate our group,
我让我最爱的蛋糕师做了这块蛋糕
I had my favorite patissier whip this up.
大家想说两句吗
Would any of you like to say a few words?
埃莉诺
Eleanor!
来吧 埃莉诺
Yay, Eleanor.
那我就献丑了
If nobody minds.
我想跟这块蛋糕上的人说两句
I would like to address the people on this cake, I suppose.
我知道除了这项研究 大家的生活都很丰富多彩
I get that we all have meaningful lives outside this study.
塔哈妮和奇迪过得很好 我和杰森一塌糊涂
Well, Tahani and Chidi do. Jason and I are straight trash.
但想想看
But just, I mean,
我们相聚之后 取得了多大的进步
think about how much progress we've all made since that picture was taken.
我们所做的事很重要
I know that what we're doing is important,
我还没准备好离开
and I'm not ready to stop.
大家应该也不想分别吧
And I don't think you guys are, either.
要不我们都留下 继续一起进步吧
So let's all stay here and keep it going.
大家意下如何
What do you say?
埃莉诺 真是太感人了
Eleanor, that was absolutely lovely.
真的 我很...
It really was, and I'm--
我很高兴这项研究对你意义非凡
I'm so glad that this study meant that much to you.
-但现实点... -没事 我懂了
- But, realistically-- - That's cool, I get it.
你不用说了 我懂了
No, you don't need to say it. I--I got it.
-我算是明白了 行吧 -你没事吧
- That's all she wrote, cool. - Are you okay?
-你别生气啊 -我没生气
- I hope you're not mad. - No, I'm not mad.
我是在笑呢
I'm actually laughing,
因为这项研究就是个滑稽愚蠢无聊的玩笑
because this whole study was a hilarious, stupid, pointless joke,
终于结束了 大家各回各家 各找各妈吧
and now it's over, so let's hit the road.
我不需要你们 你们也不需要我
I don't need you guys. You don't need me.
既然你们不需要我
And since you don't need me,
那我就把蛋糕里的"我"先拿走了
I'm just going to take the "me" out of this cake.
不 不要
No, no.
埃莉诺 别这样
Eleanor, please!
不好意思 覆水难收了
Sorry, the deed is done.
你晚了一步
Pip pip, too late.
别了 我的女王
Farewell to you, my liege.
祝大家"圣粑粑节"愉快
And a jolly good Saint Ploopington's Day to all of you.
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA! USA!
埃莉诺 是你吗
Eleanor? Is that you?
不是
No.
我二十分钟前叫了车
I called a cab like, 20 minutes ago.
大概离这儿还有十千米吧
It says it's ten kilometers away,
我也不知道这是多远
which is I don't even know how far.
大概六英里多一点吧
It's a little over six miles.
你是为了这个才叫我吗
Is that why you came out here?
嘲笑我不懂千米是多远
To scold me about the metric system?
不是 我刚才正打算叫车
No, I was about to call a cab myself.
我明早有课
I have an early class tomorrow.
然后看到我的朋友躲在树后
Then, I saw my friend hiding behind a plant,
于是有点担心
and I got concerned.
结果我的朋友又朝我发难了
Then, my friend lashed out at me again,
所以我还是走吧
so I'm gonna take off,
就让她头带脏树叶自己在这儿吧
and leave her here with dirty leaves in her hair.
等等 等等 别走 抱歉
Wait, wait, wait-wait-wait. Wait-wait, I'm sorry.
对不起 别走
I'm sorry. Don't go.
你是脑科学家
You're a brain scientist.
你能告诉我 我刚才为什么大发脾气吗
Can you tell me why I did that in there?
我主攻临床神经科学研究
I mostly do clinical research in neuroscience.
不太擅长分♥析♥"小孩脾气"
I don't really specialize in temper tantrums.
你该去问儿科心理学家
Maybe you need a child psychologist.
或者给自己买♥♥个奶嘴
Or a binky.
真犀利 我活该被嘲
That's a solid burn. I deserved it, I did.
但拜托你帮帮我
But please, can you help me?
我为什么要发脾气
Why did I do that?
我有个猜想
Okay, here's my guess.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表