剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
My mom...
我妈
my mom...
我妈
never let us buy a Halloween costume.
从来不让我买♥♥万圣节服装
She always used to...
她总是
have us make them.
让我们自己做
My mom sat on my bed...
我妈每天晚上
every night...
都会坐在我床边
until I fell asleep.
知道我睡着
My mom could forgive anybody.
我妈会原谅任何人
She could forgive anybody, anything.
她会原谅任何人 任何事
How about yours?
你妈妈呢
They could forgive anybody.
她们会原谅任何人的
Final warning!
最后警告
Tminus 40 seconds. Privett!
开始倒计时四十秒 普里维特
Final warning! T-minus 10 seconds.
最后警告 倒计时十秒
Final warning! Demolition in five,
最后警告 五秒后爆破
four,
四
three,
三
two,
二
one.
一
Greg Kinnear.
格雷戈·金尼尔
Good morning.
早上好
Is it still raining out?
外面还在下雨吗
Whats that? My annual performance review.
怎么了 我的年度绩效评估报告
You said you changed my scores.
你说你把我分数改了
Well, I did change your score.
我是改了
I re-evaluated your performance,
我重新评估了一遍你的表现
and you went up in two categories.
你有两项成绩提升了
But I went down in five.
但是还有五项下降了
Integrity, I went down. Attitude, down.
诚信 下降了 态度 下降了
Respect for authority, you gave me a zero!
对上级的尊敬 你给我零分
A zero? Ouch!
零分 痛
My overall score is less, it's less than it was.
我的总体成绩是差 还不如之前那个
What do you expect? You put a crocodile in my face!
你以为呢 你拿条鳄鱼往我脸上凑诶
A crocodile? Yes, a live crocodile.
鳄鱼 对 活的
And she told everyone that I was a virgin.
而且她还跟所有人说我是个处♥男♥
And she calls me Squeaky. You do squeak.
她还叫我小干净 你是干净啊
You squeak! He actually squeaks.
你还会吱吱叫[干净] 他真的会吱吱叫
Cora, I know you're disappointed,
科拉 我知道你很失望
but I have a responsibility to the department.
但是我必须对整个部门负责
Detective Vasquez, you have a dozen active cases on your desk.
巴斯克斯警探 你还有一打文件要处理
Now, let's get to work. Yeah.
赶紧去工作 对
Yeah, I've got a lot of work to do.
对 我有很多工作要做
The only problem is, I don't...
问题是 我不
I don't take any initiative.
这上面说我工作一点不积极啊
Cora.
科拉
I'm not going anywhere, squeaky.
我哪儿都不去 小干净
Cora...
科拉
Cora come on.
拜托
Better call 911.
要不你报♥警♥吧
Connie?
康妮
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表