剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Those scandals are because of you.
这些丑闻都是因为你
Exactly. I'm making amends.
是的 我正在弥补
You're welcome.
不客气
We're going back to her place after.
然后我们就会回去她那里
She wants to show me how much she appreciates my help.
她想要让我知道她有多感谢我
And some people say there is no God.
有的人还说这世上没有上帝呢
First, she's all about her phone, and now this?
先是关于她的手♥机♥ 然后又来这里
It's hinkey. Come on.
让人怀疑 拜托
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
It's hinkey-ish.
是让人有点怀疑
It's hinkey-ish.
是让人有点怀疑
What kind of brush is that? Camel hair.
这刷子是什么毛做的 骆驼的毛
It'll pick up any latent prints.
它可以找出所有隐藏的指纹
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
How can you stand it?
你怎么忍♥受得了
You never do.
受不了
When you get used to it, It is time to quit.
但你习惯了之后 就该退出了
Miss Mannix?
曼尼克斯小姐
Excuse me. I'm gonna need you to move back, please.
不好意思 我需要你往后退
TJ, look at you. "Move back, please."
小唐尼 看看你 请往后退
Are you in charge?
你在负责吗
I was until...
是我在负责
you showed up.
直到你出现
I'm going to have to take you to the station tomorrow.
我明天必须要带你回局里
Why?
为什么
You just touched the car.
因为你刚刚碰了车
We're going to need to take your prints,
我们要采取你的指纹
so that we can eliminate them.
我们才能排除它们
I didn't realize.
我没有意识到
Lieutenant, we found a hair.
副队 我们找到一根头发
That could be mine too. I'm sorry.
那可能也是我的 对不起
No, it's not a problem.
不 没事
It happens all the time.
这经常发生
What else did you touch? I may have touched the mirror.
你还碰了什么 我可能碰了镜子
Why did you touch the mirror?
你为什么要碰镜子
I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.
很抱歉 我没有在意
Weren't you?
真的吗
Lieutenant? Detective.
副队 警探
You're going to want to see this.
你会想看到这个的
There must have been a camera inside the boombox.
扬声器里肯定藏着摄像头
It's a nasty business, secretly videotaping these parties.
这是个肮脏的交易 秘密地录着这些派对
Husbands, politicians, doctors...
丈夫 政客 医生
A lot of people pay serious money to make these tapes disappear.
很多人会为了摧毁这些录像付巨款
How many of them are there? More than 50.
一共有多少 五十多个
We're going to be here awhile.
我们要花费一些时间
Hey, hey, hey...
看看这些
Well, if you love your job, it isn't work.
如果你热爱这个工作 根本不辛苦
I know, I'm late.
我知道 我迟到了
No, keep the photographers there. I'll pay the overtime.
不 让摄影师留下 我会加班的
I'll be bringing a friend.
我会带个朋友过来
Hey, Belinda...
贝琳达
You've got blood on your hands.
你手上沾到血了
Probably from the crime scene. I've got a tissue.
可能是在犯罪现场沾到的 我有纸巾
Wait a minute.
等一会
We're in business.
我们有事做了
What?
什么
I found my phone.
我找到我的手♥机♥了
I remember where I left it.
我想起来是在哪掉的了
Are you sure about this? Yeah, I'm visualizing it.
你确定是在这吗 是的 我在想
You know how you visualize things as they come back to you?
你知道当你回想事情时是怎么想象的吗
I took a cab from Patel's.
我从帕蒂尔那搭出租车
I was looking for money. I put my phone down.
我在找钱 我把手♥机♥放下了
That's it.
就是那时候
You left it on the seat.
你把它放在座位上
It's probably in their lost and found.
可能在他们的失物招领处
Nobody home.
没人在这
We'll come back tomorrow.
我们明天再来
I don't do tomorrow, Tony.
我明天不会来的 唐尼
You "Don't do tomorrow?"
什么叫你明天不会来
No, I do now.
是的 我现在在这了
We're here now! We should just...
我们现在就在这了 我们只要
get it.
拿到它
What do you want me to do, break in?
你想让我怎么做 闯进去吗
Sweetheart, I can't do that.
亲爱的 我不能那么做
I can't break in. I'm still on parole.
我不能闯进去 我还在假释期
It's not worth it.
不值得的
I'm okay.
我没事
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Do you see it?
你看到了吗
Give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Keep your pants on.
穿好你的裤子
At least until I tell you otherwise.
至少等我让你脱的时候你再脱
Oh yeah.
找到了
Fourteen minutes?
14分钟
Are you sure you got the right guy? Albert Monte?
你确定是他吗 艾伯特·蒙蒂
Little bald guy with a big stupid smile.
有点秃顶 笑起来傻兮兮的家伙
He ain't smiling no more.
他再也笑不出来了
What about the laptop?
笔记本电脑呢
First things first.
先说要紧的
I didn't mention it earlier.
我之前没说
I'm a big fan of your work.
我是你的大粉丝
I'm a fan of yours too.
我也是你的大粉丝
If you don't mind my asking, what did he have over you?
如果你不介意我问问的话 他有你什么把柄
Youthful indiscretion. He would have bled me dry.
年少时不检点的行为 他快榨干我了
Want some advice? Find a microwave and nuke it.
需要我给你点建议吗 找个微波炉毁掉
Best way to erase it.
最好的消除痕迹的方式
I'll do that.
我会那么做的
You want a drink? Not here.
要喝一杯吗 不能在这
It's too well lit.
太亮了
There's too many people.
这里太多人了
I'm surprised you haven't been recognized.
我很惊讶你还没被认出来
Actually I was, while I was waiting.
实际上我刚刚被认出来了 在我等你的时候
Some old geezer came over.
有个老家伙过来
He asked me to play poker.
他邀请我打扑克
Poker?
扑克
Yeah, I couln't shake him loose, it was pathetic.
是的 我甩不掉他 太悲哀了
Did you find it?
你找到了吗
No, it's not here.
没有 不在这
Oh yeah, I want a piece of Candy.
我想要一块糖糖
Come on, Candy.
来 糖糖
Show me what you got, Candy.
让我看看 糖糖
Did they say "Candy"?
他们说"糖糖"了吗
Yeah, they all have stage names.
是的 他们都有艺名
Freeze the frame. Right there.
停 就那
Can you zoom in on the hand?
你能放大一下手吗
So she knew Al Monte.
所以她认识艾尔·蒙蒂
And the man who killed him.
还有那个杀了他的男人
Oh my God.
天啊
Dad.
爸
We don't usually take confessions this late.
我们通常不这么晚听忏悔
I know, Father.
我知道 神父
I'm sorry, but it was kind of an emergency.
抱歉 但这是紧急情况
We haven't seen you at mass, Anthony.
我没有在在弥撒上见过你 安东尼
How long since your last confession?
你上次忏悔是什么时候
It's been a while.
有一阵子了
Since I lost Connie.
自从我失去了康妮
So, four years, Father.
有四年了 神父
That's quite a long time.
很久了
What sins have you committed since then?
从那之后你认过什么罪
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表