剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Don't go anywhere.
哪儿也别去
Hey, where is Caruso?
卡鲁索在哪儿
He left about 20 minutes ago.
他大概20分钟前走了
He left?
他走了
He said he was following his... bliss.
他说他在跟着他的 福佑
He was acting all strange.
他表现得很奇怪
He hugged me.
他给了我一个拥抱
No.
不
Wait... what?
等等 什么
I'm quitting the force.
我要辞职
I'm going to become a professional bowler, full-time.
我要成为一名职业保龄球手 全职的
Hold on. Let's hold on here a minute.
等等 我们先等一下
Tap the brakes. Who else have you told about this?
先踩一下刹车 这件事你还跟谁说过
Nobody.
没人
Then it's not official.
那就不是正式的了
I'm gonna wait until I win the tournament tomorrow,
我准备等到我赢了明天的锦标赛之后再说
but my mind's made up.
但是我已经下定决心了
No, it's not.
不 你没有
Yes, it is. No it's not.
是的 我决定了 不 你没有
There are factors to consider here. Like what?
还有一些因素需要考虑 比如什么
Factors.
因素
We have factors.
我们得考虑其他因素
Son, you've worked so hard to get to where you are.
孩子 你那么努力地工作才有了今天的位置
I mean, you're the lead investigator
你是全城凶杀专案组的
on the All-City Homicide task force.
首席调查员
There are ten other detectives that can do my job.
还有十名警探能胜任我的工作
I work with two of them. That is not true.
我和其中两个一起工作 不是这样的
You have the best clearance rate in the city.
你的破案率是全城最高的
You have a gift.
你有这个天赋
Dad, this is my gift.
爸爸 这才是我的天赋
Okay? Bowling is my gift.
好吗 打保龄球就是我的天赋
I'll be honest with you, I don't even know how I do it.
跟你实话实说 我都不知道自己是怎么做到的
It's like Divine intervention.
就像有神力相助
That's my only explanation.
我只能这么解释
Oh, my God. When I'm on the line...
我的天哪 当我站在赛道前
the ball is in my hand...
球在我的手里时
I feel it.
我能感觉到
I am His instrument.
我就是神的工具
Oh, my gosh. Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
I need a minute. I need a minute to think.
我得缓缓 我需要思考
I've got a big decision to make.
我得做一个重大的决定
It's not your decision, Dad.
这不是你能决定的 爸
In a way it kinda is.
某种程度上这就是我的决定
It's what Mom would have wanted.
这是妈妈希望的
Right? Find your bliss. Follow it.
不是吗 找到你的福佑然后跟随它
Alright.
好吧
Look...
听着
I've got to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事情
There's a reason you can't be a professional bowler.
你不能成为一名职业保龄球手是有原因的
I know what you're going to say. It's my pension, right?
我知道你要说什么 我的养老金 对吗
I'd be throwing it all away. There is that.
我就失去我的养老金了 这也是个原因
Well, Dad...
爸爸
you can relax.
你可以放心了
Okay? I've done my homework.
好吗 我做过调查
I'm bowling 285 a game. That's my average.
我现在一场比赛能拿到285美元 这是我的平均水准
I keep that pace up...
如果我保持这个节奏
I'll see two million dollar
我就能在巡回赛的第一赛季
my first season of the circuit.
拿到两百万美元
Two million? More if you include endorsements.
两百万 如果包括代言会赚得更多
We're going to need a good accountant.
我们需要一个优秀的会计师
In other words, the government takes half your money.
换句话说 政♥府♥会拿走你一半的钱
I've got a guy, let me call him.
我认识一个人 我来打电♥话♥给他
You can't use your guy.
你不能用你的人
Why not? We're not using your guy.
为什么 我们不用你的人
Did you sleep here? Yeah, I guess I did.
你在这里过夜了吗 是的 我想是的
Tough night? You need a ride home?
难熬的一晚 你需要我开车送你回家吗
I'm good.
不用了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
We've got reporters coming from miles around.
有记者从几英里外赶来
Everybody wants to see your boy.
大家都想来看你的人
You must be excited, too.
你肯定也很兴奋
Me?
我
You're his number one fan.
你是他的头号♥粉丝
Same seat every day. You can't take your eyes off him.
每天都坐在同样的位置 你甚至无法把视线从他身上移开
His biggest fan?
他的头号♥粉丝
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
After today, you'll probably be farting through silk.
今天之后 你可能就要腰缠万贯了
I heard he's going pro.
我听说他要去参加职业赛了
Big national tour. Thirty-seven states.
大型全国巡回赛 三十七个州
Not without me he's not. Are you his good luck charm?
没有我他不行的 你是他的幸运符吗
I need a bigger wrench for this.
我需要一个更大的扳手
Look in that box, will you?
去那个盒子里找找好吗
It's locked.
它锁上了
That was Joey's box. Why in hell would he lock it?
那是乔伊的盒子 他为什么要上锁
Good work, Detective. You cracked the case.
干得漂亮 警探 你破案了
We know this guy.
我们认识这家伙
Yeah, that's Lionel Sykes. He's in the tournament.
是的 那是莱昂内尔·赛克斯 他参加了锦标赛
He bowls for Coronet Realty.
他给皇冠地♥产♥保龄球队打球
I knew there was something hinky about him.
我就知道他有值得我们注意的地方
What the heck?
怎么回事
This is gross. Did he do that?
这也太恶劣了 他干的吗
Cops in Philly thought so, but they couldn't prove it.
费城警方觉得是他 但是证明不了
There's no physical evidence.
没有物证
Joey was a true crime fanatic.
乔伊是真正的犯罪狂热分子
He must have read about the case and then recognized Sykes.
他看了案件报道 一定认出了赛克斯
So, he recognized him?
所以 只是他认出了他吗
Yeah, you're right. There had to be something more.
你说的对 肯定还有其他原因
Joey had to have found something.
乔伊一定发现了什么
A piece of evidence tying Sykes to his wife's murder.
能把赛克斯和他老婆谋杀案关联起来的证据
Then, knowing Joey, he must have tried to shake him down.
他知道乔伊知道了 肯定想杀了乔伊
That old fool.
这个老东西
At least we know where to find him.
至少我们知道在哪儿能找到他了
He's bowling against us in the finals tomorrow night.
他明天晚上我们一起打保龄球决赛
Sudden death.
猝死
Sudden death, that's appropriate.
猝死很恰当啊
Should we tell the lieutenant?
我们要告诉副队吗
I just did.
我跟他说了
What did he say?
他说什么
He said right now the only case he's interested in
他说现在他唯一有兴趣的案子
is his new trophy case.
是他刚接手的奖杯案
Welcome to this,
欢迎来到
the finals of the BBA Championship.
布鲁克林保龄球锦标赛决赛的现场
Tonight Farrell's Bar taking on
今天 法瑞尔酒吧队将挑战
the defending champs from Coronet Realty.
卫冕冠军队 皇冠地♥产♥队
Let's meet the team captains.
让我们来认识一下两队队长
Gentlemen...
先生们
Tony Caruso, AKA Big Tony to his friends,
唐尼·卡鲁索 也被他朋友成为大唐尼
of which I'd like to think that I'm one.
同时我觉得我也是他的朋友之一
And of course, we've got
站在这边的是来自
Lionel Sykes from Coronet Realty.
皇冠地♥产♥队的莱昂内尔·赛克斯
Tony, the big story tonight...
唐尼 我听说一个大新闻
your son,Tony Junior,
你的儿子 小唐尼
joining the team just three short weeks ago,
三周前加入了你们队
as a replacement bowler,
作为一个替补球手
and like the proverbial bat out of hell, has dominated,
以迅雷不及掩耳盗铃之势主宰了比赛
ever since, propelling this team almost single-handedly
从那之后 他几乎单枪匹马
to the championship match tonight. What do you think?
将队伍推向了今晚的冠军赛 你怎么看
All I can say is he's a good boy
我想说他是个好孩子
and I couldn't be prouder of him.
我为他感到骄傲
Did you take him bowling as a kid, or...
你小时候带他打保龄球吗 还是
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表