剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Nine eighty-two. That's a range record.
982 这是射击新纪录
The highest your old man ever got was an 800.
你老爹当初最高也就800
He probably cheated. I know he cheated.
他可能作弊了 我知道他作弊了
You can go. The light's busted. You can go.
你可以开 交通灯坏了 你可以开
It's been busted all week. I'll give it a minute.
坏了一周了 我要再等一会
You don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
If you told me you were lying, I wouldn't believe you.
如果你告诉我你在撒谎 我不会信你的
That's very nice. Nice way to talk to your father.
那你可真棒 跟爸爸讲话这种语气
I saw Chet Finch.
我看到了切特·芬奇
Said you broke the record at the practice range.
他说你破了训练场的记录
You talked to Chet Finch? Didn't surprise me.
你和切特·芬奇聊过了 我不惊讶
You could always shoot.
你设计一直很棒
Remember Boy Scout camp? You won all of those medals.
还记得你参加童子军赢了所有的奖牌吗
Badges.
徽章
Badges.
徽章
Whatever.
随便了
If you were there, you would know.
如果当时你在场的话就知道了
It's not going to matter now anyway, is it?
反正现在也无所谓
Because we're both going to die right here in this car.
因为我们俩都会死在这辆车里
They're going to find us tomorrow morning
他们明天早上会发现我们
staring at this verkakte light, dead of starvation.
盯着这该死的交通灯 死于饥饿
Yoy shouldn't have contact with anyone in the department.
你不应该和局里的任何人有接触
It wasn't contact. It's a condition of your parole.
这不是接触 这是你的假释条件
It wasn't contact.
这不是接触
We weren't exchanging bodily fluids. We talked for ten minutes.
我们又没有交换体液 我们聊了十分钟
That's contact, Dad.
这就是接触 爸爸
Conversation is contact, especially with Chet Finch.
对话就是接触 特别是跟切特·芬奇
He was on your crew, for God's sake.
他是你的手下 上帝啊
The guy buys me a Heineken, I'm going to sit down.
那家伙给我买♥♥了一瓶喜力 我就想坐下来
That's the way God made me.
我生来就是这样
Especially if he's bragging on my boy.
特别是他还在吹我儿子
Now they're honking. Come on.
他们都按喇叭了 拜托
You can go. You're a cop.
你可以开车 你是警♥察♥
Exactly. I'm a cop.
没错 我是警♥察♥
What do you think?
你想什么呢
Running this red light is going to turn you into me?
闯了这个红灯你就变成我了吗
Race to the bottom!
比赛谁先到
Coming through!
让一让
Watch your back.
小心点
I'll see you down there. I'll see you down there.
我在下面等你 我等你还差不多
I love you, man.
我爱你 伙计
You don't have to say it back. I just love you.
你不用也对我这么说 我就是爱你
No, I'm telling you. I love you.
不 我告诉你 我爱你
I'll catch you later. "The Girl From Ipanema" Just woke up.
回头聊 "依帕内玛女孩"刚醒了
Okay.
好吧
Good morning.
早上好
That's Wendell Kirk. He found us a new TV.
那是温德尔·柯克 他给我们搞了台新电视
Sixtysix inches. We don't need a new TV.
66英寸 我们不需要新电视
It was a gift. What was I supposed to say? Come on, sit down.
他送的 我能怎么说 来坐下
TJ, sit, sit. Come on, every cop knows:
小唐尼 坐下 拜托 每个警♥察♥都知道
Never pass up a real breakfast.
永远不要拒绝实实在在的早餐
You catch a case, you never know when you'll eat again.
你接了个案子后就不知道下一顿是什么时候了
Wait... come on, come on.
等等 拜托 拜托
Don't eat that dry. Put a little butter on it.
别干吃 涂点黄油
A little butter. Come on.
一点黄油 拜托
When's your interview? Around 10:00.
你的面试是什么时候 十点左右
Not... around 10:00, Dad. It's 10:00. It's a job interview.
不是十点左右 爸爸 十点 这是工作面试
Would you relax? You're making the coffee nervous.
你能放松点吗 咖啡看了你都紧张
Cora went through a lot of trouble to get that for you.
科拉费好大功夫才帮你争取的
It's Cora now?
现在叫科拉了
Inspector Vasquez. How sweet..
巴斯克斯督察 多好啊
My son and my parole officer.
我的儿子和我的假释官
Do you have a real shirt? With a collar?
你有正经的衬衫吗 有领子的
Yes, I have a real shirt with a collar.
我有有领子的正经衬衫
Who's the parent here?
到底谁才是爸爸
Exactly.
没错
What are you doing? I'm good.
你在干什么 我饱了
Why, because they say IHOP?
为什么 因为他们上面写着国际薄烤饼店吗
You know, you are pathological, you know that?
你真是太病态了 你知道吗
I mean... They're just sugar packets.
那只是糖包
Everybody takes a couple.
大家都会顺手拿一点
That doesn't make it right. You break one rule, they all break.
那也不对 破了一条规则就会全破了
Do me a favor. Don't quote your mother to me.
帮个忙 别在我面前学你妈
I was married to the woman for 29 years.
我跟那女人过了29年
You were married to her, but I listened to her.
你娶了她 但我听她说话
You know what, Saint Francis? This time I'm calling your bluff.
天谴僧侣 我觉得你是在唬人
All right? You come with me. We'll go back to the IHOP.
你跟我来 我们回烤薄煎饼店
We'll find the manager. "You can stop looking,
你去找经理 "不用找了
the case of the missing sugar packets has been solved.''
你们失窃糖包一案已经破了"
''I did it. I confess.''
"是我♥干♥的 我自首"
Wait a minute, we've got a problem.
等等 有个问题
Oh, no look. Napkins from the Dunkin' Donuts in Fairfield.
看 这是费尔菲尔德面包圈店的纸巾
Don't worry, I'll mail it to them.
别担心 我寄给他们
Caruso.
卡鲁索
Yeah, I'm catching.
好的 我马上来
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Wear your vest.
穿好防弹背心
Where's Detective Loomis? He's in the blue sedan.
卢米思警探在哪里 他在蓝色轿车里
You lose a button, officer? No, sir.
你掉了颗纽扣吗 警官 没有 长官
That's an infraction. Thank you, mother.
违反规定了 真谢谢你了 老妈
Burl.
布尔
Burl!
布尔
What are you doing? Are you sleeping?
你在干什么 你睡着了吗
If someone sees you, they'll pull your badge.
万一有人看到你拿走你的警徽呢
Yeah, that would be terrible.
那真是太可怕了
I'd have to retire early.
我只能早点退休了
Let me ask you something. When you do finally retire,
我问你 你最后真的退休时
how will anyone know?
谁会知道
Lieutenant, I'm glad you're here. It's a real freak show.
副队 你能来真是太好了 情况太诡异了
Uphill...
上坡
It's always uphill.
永远在上坡
At least we know he didn't do it.
至少我们知道不是自杀的
Any ID? Not yet.
查出身份了吗 还没有
Looks like a taxpayer. What the hell's wrong with this town?
好像是个合法纳税人 这座城市到底怎么了
Nothing a well-placed hydrogen bomb couldn't cure.
没有什么是氢弹解决不掉的
Time of death?
死亡时间
I'm guessing...
我猜
two days?
两天前吧
So, Saturday. Maybe.
那就是周六 也许吧
This wasn't the primary. He must have been killed somewhere else.
这不是新手作案 他之前肯定杀过人了
No scuff marks.
没有擦痕
They must have carried him.
肯定是把他搬过来的
Who found him?
谁发现他的
A couple of skateboarders.
几个玩滑板的
It's illegal in the park, so they ride early.
公园里不准滑 所以他们很早来的
Get a statement. Separately, separate cars. And...
录口供 分开 分开送回去 然后
Stay away from that bush.
别靠近那片树丛
Did you see something? Yeah.
你看到什么了吗 嗯
Poison sumac.
毒漆树
The perks of having a Boy Scout for a partner.
这就是有一名童子军搭档的好处了
They parked down the hill. Carried him 35, maybe 40 yards.
他们停在山下 把他搬下来走了35到40码
Why did they leave him here... out in the open?
他们为什么把他扔在这里...光天化日之下
Another 30 yards, they're in the river.
再搬30码就能扔河里
Maybe they were interrupted.
也许他们受到了干扰
Maybe.
也许
Or they wanted him to be found.
或者他们希望他被人找到
You got one, I got three.
你有一个 我有三个
How many remotes did this TV come with? It doesn't matter.
这台电视配几个遥控器 这不重要
It's only one we're looking for. What do you mean
我们只要找一个 什么意思
Now what did you do? I didn't do anything.
你又做了什么 我什么都没做
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表