剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. There we go.
好了 走吧
Here we are.
我们到了
How did you talk me into this? Why can't I say no to you?
你怎么说服我的 我为什么没拒绝你
Oh, would you relax?
你能不能放松点
You've been moaning and groaning ever since we left Brooklyn.
自打我们离开布鲁克林 你就叽叽歪歪的
These cop retreats are a blast.
这些警♥察♥联欢会很劲爆啊
You sure they don't mind you attending?
你确定他们不介意你参加吗
You're not on probation anymore, but still.
你已经过了保释期 但还是
I'm an adjunct detective. There's no such thing.
我是警探助理 没有这种东西
Want to see my badge?
想看我的警徽吗
Yeah, you know what? I'd love to see your badge.
你知道吗 我想看看你的警徽
Adjunct detectives don't need a badge.
警探助理不用警徽
Anthony, two o' clock.
安东尼 两点钟
No. Two... Two o' clock.
不 两 两点钟方向
Who is she?
她是谁
Who is she?
她是谁
That's for you to find out, I don't know.
这就得看你了 我不知道
I could run her plates. Or you could talk to her.
我可以查查她的车牌 或者你可以和她谈谈
Buy her a drink. Ask her, her name.
给她买♥♥杯喝的 问问她叫什么
All right fine, run her plates,
好吧 查她的车牌号♥
but I want a DNA test. I really do.
但我要DNA检测 不开玩笑
I got to know who your mother was humpin'.
我要知道你妈妈都在和谁胡搞
Hey, look at this.
快看啊
Look at that.
快看啊
The party's officially begun.
派对正式开始了
Hey Biggie. Hey.
大块头 你好啊
Danny boy, what do you say, kid?
丹尼小子 怎么样
Hey, look who I dragged up. My boy, my son.
看我把谁带来了 我的儿子
Hi. Hello. Hi. Tony Jr.
你好 我是小唐尼
Everybody needs a designated driver.
谁都需要专属司机
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
The kid's gonna be great.
这孩子肯定会很棒
We won't even be able to keep up with him.
我们都跟不上他的节奏
Burl was telling us about a traffic stop.
布尔跟我说
Two weeks ago, I clocked this couple doing 85,
两周前 我拦下了一对超速到85的夫妇
maybe 90, on the FDR.
也许都到了90了 测速拍的
I pull them over, I said:
我让他们靠边停车 我说
"Ma'am,
"女士
does your husband always drive that fast?"
你的丈夫经常开车这么快吗"
She said: "Only when he's drunk."
她说 只有他喝醉的时候
I love that one.
爱死这笑话了
Actually... I think I've heard that one.
其实我应该听过这笑话
That's an old joke or something.
这是个很老的笑话
We can Google it.
我们可以谷歌♥一下
We're gonna check in.
我们先去入住
Alright.
好了
Come on, we'll Google it over there. Alright.
我们去那里谷歌♥ 好吧
I'll be back. See you guys in a minute.
马上回来 待会见
Let's see here.
我们看看
Can you use that one? No. No.
这张能用吗 不能 不能
Master charge, remember that?
万事达卡 你还记得吗
I don't even know who this guy is...
我都不知道这家伙是...
Oh yeah, let's give that one a try.
我们来试试这张
Really? Can you look again? It's...
真的吗 你能再看看吗 这...
sort of important to me. I requested the top floor.
对我挺重要的 我定了顶楼
I'm afraid that's all we have. The resort is completely booked.
恐怕只有这些房♥了 度假村都被订满了
Excuse me.
不好意思
We're on the top floor, we can swap.
我们就住顶楼 我们可以换一换
The kindness of strangers. Thank you.
陌生人的善意 谢谢
Ms. Clark is in a single. I'm afraid it wouldn't work.
克拉克小姐是单人房♥ 恐怕不行
Points for trying.
试试也好
Yeah. Thanks.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, God!
天啊
So are you here for the convention?
你也是来参加联欢的吗
Me? No, no. I'm just a lowly, boring civilian.
我吗 不不不 我只是个无聊的小市民
I guess it's me and 400 cops. Yeah.
看来只有我和400名警♥察♥了 对
At least you know you're safe. Am I?
至少你知道你很安全 是吗
Hi, I'm Tony Caruso.
你好 我叫唐尼·卡鲁索
This my boy, Tony, Jr.
这是我的孩子 小唐尼
You know, he's a pretty big wheel.
他可是很厉害的
Yeah, yeah. Lieutenant Detective.
副队警探
Three times decorated.
获得过三次绶带
I never travel without my press agent.
我出行总是会带上我的媒体发言人
Lieutenant Detective.
副队警探
I'm duly impressed.
非常厉害
Macy Clark.
梅西·克拉克
So let me get this straight, you came to a ski resort to ski?
我来看看 你是来滑雪度假村滑雪的
Pretty unorthodox.
非常不正常吧
So crazy it just might work.
太疯狂了 说不还真能好好玩
Maybe I'll see you in the bar later? Not if I see you first.
不如等会儿酒吧见 除非我先见到了你
I mean.
我是说
I'd like to see you first.
我想要先见到你
That's not ready to help me.
好像没对我有什么帮助
You don't need any help.
你不需要什么帮助
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Until then.
待会见
Come on.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
走吧 走吧
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Bye. Luggage. Come on. Yeah, okay, bye.
再见 行李 走吧 好 再见
Bye.
再见
Alright, here we go.
好了 到了
"Until then."
到时见
That's good, right? Oh, until then is great.
这是好事吧 到时见很棒
It's one of the best things a person could say,
这是最好的回应之一
because it contains the word then.
因为包含了"到时"
Then is a definite thing.
见是绝对的
Something is going to happen then.
到时肯定会发生什么
Hey, here we are, 301.
我们到了 301
Hey, not bad.
不赖嘛
I'll take this one.
我要这张了
Closest to the bathroom for obvious reasons.
理由很明显 离厕所近
You know, Dad, you were right.
爸爸 你说得对
I think I needed this. Yeah.
我觉得我是需要来玩玩 嗯
Look at these seminars.
看看这些研讨安排
"Crime scene reconstruction.
"犯罪现场重构
Managing your evidence room." These are great.
证物处管理" 这些好棒
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
No.
不
"Ethics in modern police work.
"现代警♥察♥工作伦理
Guest speakers, Tony Caruso, former detective NYPD,
客座嘉宾 唐尼·卡鲁索 前纽约警局警探
and Tony Caruso Jr."
以及小唐尼·卡鲁索
You signed me up to speak? Yeah, come on. It'll be fun.
你给我报名上去讲话 拜托 肯定会很有意思
We'll talk for ten minutes, then there'll be some Q&A.
我们去讲个十分钟 然后回答点问题
I'm not prepared.
我没准备好
What's to prepare?
有什么好准备的
We're talking about ethics. You be Pro, I'll be Con.
我们就聊伦理 你是专家 我是犯人
No, no. Not doing it. Definitely not.
不 不 不干 绝对不要
Hey, show some gratitude here.
能不能表示点感恩之心
Wasn't easy getting you on that panel.
把你搞进去可不容易
Had to slip the organizer a little do-re-mi.
我不得不给组织者塞了点好处
Wait up.
等等
You bribed a guy to get me on the Ethics panel?
你为了让我去讲伦理 贿赂了那家伙
Yeah, it cost me 50 bucks.
是啊 花了50块呢
What?
怎么了
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
I've changed my mind, Dad.
我改变主意了 爸爸
This sounds like fun. I'm definitely in.
听起来很有意思 我要去
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表