剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
the house across the street was giving away Milk Duds.
街对面房♥子的主人会送给孩子们奶味糖豆
He kept changing his costume. He went back four times.
他就不停地换衣服 来回跑了四次
That is so Richie!
做事风格太像里奇了
It's almost too Richie!
可以说就是里奇
Alright. Hello, guys.
好了好了 兄弟们
Look, I like to laugh as much as the next guy.
我想和后继者一样开怀大笑
Yeah, if the next guy is Kim Jong-Un.
除非他是金正恩
The guy walked two blocks to drop this off.
这家伙走了两个街区才把它扔掉
There is something he doesn't want us to find.
一定有不想让我们发现的东西
Something that proves Beth Landau was there that night.
一些能证明贝斯·兰道当晚在那里的证据
Coffee grounds... peanut brittle.
咖啡渣 花生糖
The guy doesn't recycle.
这家伙不懂得回收啊
We should report him to Professor Ponytail.
我们应该向马尾辫教授举报他
Make him sit through that video. That'll teach him.
让他坐在那台录像机前 给他上一课
Lieutenant? This has my name on it.
副队长 这上面有我的名字
What are the odds?
多巧啊
He wanted us to follow him.
他希望我们被他牵着鼻子走
He's playing us.
他在玩儿我们
Cora.
科拉
Burl.
布尔
Me.
还有我
Tickets to the show?
演出门票
"See you there.
到时候见
Love, Richie."
爱你的 里奇
I mean...
要不
Live on tape from New York.
来自纽约的直播
It's Knight Time, with Richie Knight.
欢迎来到《奈特时间》 我是里奇·奈特
Tonight, Richie welcomes Channing Tatum,
今晚 让我们有请查宁·塔图姆
Amy Poehler,
艾米·波哈尔
with Irv Ferguson and the Mighty Midtown Quartet,
艾弗·弗格森 和我们的四重唱乐队
and me, Big Tony Caruso.
还有我 大唐尼·卡鲁索
Welcome back!
欢迎回来
Well, we had another comedy piece prepared.
我们准备好了另一个喜剧作品
But you know what? Screw that!
但是 去他妈的
I think you'd all rather hear another song from our own,
我猜你们肯定想听我们的
Tony Caruso, am I right?
唐尼·卡鲁索再唱一曲 对不对
**My funny Valentine*
*我可爱的情人
**Sweet, comic Valentine*
*甜蜜幽默的情人
**You make me smile with my heart*
*你令我发自内心地微笑
**Your looks are laughable*
*你的笑容偷走了我的心
**Unphotographable*
*你有着画无法描绘的层次
**Yet, you're my favorite work of art*
*却是我最爱的一幅画
Stop, stop.
停一下 停一下
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm singing. I can't believe you're singing that.
我在唱歌♥ 我真不敢相信你唱这歌♥
What? That song.
怎么了 这首歌♥
That's the most offensive thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最无礼的歌♥了
"Your looks are laughable,
你很可笑
unphotographable?"
画不出来你
Seriously, not cool.
说真的 不好听
But it's a standard Sinatra.
但是辛纳特拉就是这么唱的
That's no excuse.
别给自己开脱了
I have women who work on my staff, women that I respect.
我这里有女员工 我所尊敬的女性
And I have two younger sisters,
我还有两个妹妹
and I will not have someone like you come here,
我不允许你这种人过来
and insult them, and objectify them.
侮辱她们 物化她们
Rodgers and Hart. I don't care who wrote it.
罗杰斯与哈特写的 我不管谁写的
You know what? I want you off this stage. Go!
我现在想让你离开这个舞台 快走
I get it, you're joking. Richie, that's good, Richie.
我懂了 你在开玩笑 里奇 挺好笑
Does it look like I'm joking?
我看上去是在开玩笑吗
I'm not. I want you off this stage right now. Go!
我没开玩笑 我让你现在就滚
There is no room for bigotry on this show, am I right?
这个节目容不得偏见 我说的对吗
Hey, Tony.
唐尼
You want to come back tomorrow and read from Mein Kampf?
你要不明天过来读读《我的奋斗》
Sorry about that, everybody. We'll be right back.
实在抱歉各位 我们马上回来
You were right. He did it. He's your guy.
你说对了 就是他干的 他是你找的人
Go get him, Son.
把他抓了 儿子
**Your looks are laughable*
*你的笑容偷走了我的心
**Unphotographable...*
*你有着画无法描绘的层次
It is pretty hinky... if you think about it.
还挺朗朗上口的 如果你仔细琢磨一下
It has nothing to do with the song.
和这首歌♥没关系
He's inoculating himself.
他在给自己打预防针
Against what?
预防什么
Against me.
预防我
He's brilliant. I'll give him that.
他很聪明 我可以这么说
He hires Big Tony, fires him,
他雇了打唐尼 又把他炒了
humiliates him on national television.
在全国电视节目上羞辱了他
What for?
为了什么
Insurance policy.
提前上好保险
If we indict him now or accuse him publicly,
如果我们公开控告或是起诉他
he'll just say it was personal.
他就说是私人恩怨
That the cops just set him up for what he did to my father.
警♥察♥为了给他爸报仇 把我抓了起来
He's the guy. There's no motive.
就是他 没有动机
He's a monster.
他是个魔鬼
And you see it clearly?
你以为只有你看出来了
Everyone else is wearing blinders?
其他人都是瞎的吗
That's right.
没错
How is that possible?
怎么可能
I was raised by Tony "The Tiger", remember?
我是被称为"老虎"的唐尼养大的
I learned the hard way.
我跟他学到了很多
A man can be charming, and entertaining,
一个人可以很迷人 很愉快
and loved by everybody, and still be guilty.
被所有人喜爱 但仍然内疚
It's like those guys in high school, the golden boys,
就像那些高中生一样 小金童
the jocks that just get away with everything.
那些侥幸能逃过一切的人
Actually, funny you mentioned high school,
说实话 你刚提到了高中
I was just reading about it.
我正好在看关于高中的内容
His junior year, he moves to this new school,
他高三的时候转到了这所学校
but he barely mentions it. Just two or three lines.
但是他没怎么提到过 就两三行
Next thing you know, he's in college. Really?
再下个阶段他就上大学了 真的吗
Yeah, it's weird. It's like a two-year gap.
是的 很奇怪 看起来他复读了两年
Lieutenant Caruso.
卡鲁索副队长
I'm not surprised.
我不惊讶
I'm not surprised you're not surprised.
我不惊讶你不感到惊讶
I'm not surprised you're not surprised I'm not surprised.
我不惊讶你不惊讶我不惊讶
Gosh, we have fun. Don't we?
真有趣 不是吗
How's your old man?
你♥爸♥怎么样
He'll get over it.
他会好起来的
He's the toughest guy I know.
他是我认识的最坚强的人
Actually, he's the one who suggested I call Judge Fontaine.
其实是他建议我打电♥话♥给方丹法官
Who?
谁
Vivica Fontaine. Superior Judge, Manhattan Juvenile Court.
薇薇卡·方丹 曼哈顿少年法庭的裁判长
This morning, she agreed to unseal your Juvenile Court records.
今早 她同意解封你的少年犯罪记录
You forgot to mention the drug deal in your memoirs.
你没说你有过毒品交易案底
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about mixing Vicodin and heroin
我指你将止痛药维柯丁和海♥洛♥因♥掺在一起
and selling it to your friends.
然后卖♥♥给你的朋友的行为
Two of them overdosed and died in your basement.
其中两个吸毒过量 死在你家的地下室
That must have been very scary.
那一定很吓人吧
I was 16.
我当时才十六
Too young to call nine-one-one, apparently.
很显然你似乎当时还太年轻 不会报♥警♥
Your parents spent a fortune paying everybody off,
你的父亲花了一大笔钱 买♥♥通了所有人
and covering it all up.
帮你把事情遮掩过去
I'm not wearing a wire.
我没带监听器
We can't talk here.
这儿不适合谈话
Are you coming or what?
你到底跟不跟上来
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Knight?
奈特先生
Hello?
你在哪
Richie?
里奇
I told you, I'm not wearing a wire.
我说过我没带监听器
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表