剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Thank you, by the way.
对了 谢谢
Don't thank me yet.
现在先别谢我
Here you go.
进去吧
He's into the weather.
他对气象着迷
He's into insanity.
他精神错乱
Dolores. Come here, Dolores.
德洛丽丝 来这边 德洛丽丝
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
坐
That's a good girl.
乖狗狗
Good girl, Dolores.
乖狗狗 德洛丽丝
Oh my God.
我去
Dolores is a dog?
德洛丽丝是条狗
A seven year old collie, that lives next door.
七岁大的柯利牧羊犬 就在他家隔壁
Porfirio's convinced...
波尔菲里奥坚信
the neighbor's dog can control the weather.
邻居家的狗可以控制天气
Can it?
它可以吗
No.
不能
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Porfirio number two, is a lunatic.
波尔菲里奥二号♥ 是个疯子
He's a paranoid schizophrenic,
他有幻想型精神分♥裂♥症
emphasis on paranoid.
幻想型加重音
And schizophrenic.
精神分离症也加
Emphasis on both.
两个都重音
Crazy or not, someone did try to kill him.
但是的确有人想杀他
Same two bangers that killed the busboy.
就是那两个杀了服务生的凶手
They used the same gun. Ballistics match.
同样的枪 弹道吻合
There's definitely a connection.
他们两人之间肯定有联♥系♥
Any ideas?
有想法吗
I have a couple...
有几个
but...
但是
they don't make any sense.
都没有道理啊
Take care, Joe. See you. Bye Tony.
路上小心 乔 再见 再见
What, no goodbye?
怎么 你不跟我道别吗
You want me to lock up?
我来锁门吗
No, please.
别 求你
Please don't. Don't. No, please don't! No!
不要 不要 求你了
No... No, I'm fine. You go ahead, get some sleep.
没事 你先走吧 好好休息
Okay. Okay.
好吧 就这样
Who are these guys? Board of directors, Deutsche Bank.
这些人是谁 德意志银行理事会成员
They're waiting for table seven. The heavy hitters.
他们在等七号♥桌 重量级的桌子啊
They all want Sinatra's table.
他们都想要辛纳特拉的桌子
For two years, this guy's beat the market by 20 points.
过去的两年里 这家伙的平均收益高出市场
Nobody can figure out how he does it.
均值20个点 没有人知道他是怎么做到的
My secret is simple. I'm a lucky son of a bitch.
我的秘诀很简单 我就是有狗屎运
We can't find the motive. That's the bottom line.
我们找不出动机 这是底线
Maybe, he was afraid of something? On the morning he was killed,
他可能是害怕什么东西 他被杀的那天早上
he bought a plane ticket back to Bogota.
他买♥♥了回波哥大的机票
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
请宽恕我 天父 我有罪
It's been five weeks since my last confession.
我上次来忏悔已经是五周前了
Maybe you remember,
你还记得吗
I was seeing a woman named Belinda Mannix?
当时我在跟叫贝琳达·曼尼克斯的女人约会
Yeah, the model who hired the hitman.
记得 那个雇了杀手的模特
You remember that?
你还记得呀
Yeah, she was a model who hired a hitman.
记得 她是个雇了杀手的模特
It was a rather unique problem.
还挺少见的
Yeah, well it turns out it wasn't as...
看起来 买♥♥凶杀人
as unique as we thought, Father...
并没有那么少见了 神父
Here's the thing, I...
事情是这样的
I bought a restaurant...
我买♥♥下了一家餐厅
and I love it.
我很喜欢它
I'm so proud of it.
我为那家餐厅感到骄傲
I think it's...
我认为它是
as close to Heaven as I'll probably ever get.
我距离天堂最近的地方了
See, I thought you might argue with me there.
我还以为你会反驳我呢
Go on.
继续
I recently learned that my restaurant is being used as a front.
我最近才发现我的餐厅之前被作为一个幌子
A front?
幌子
Yes, some criminals have...
一些罪犯
planted a microphone...
给一个麦克风装上了监听器
at this particular table and they've been listening in...
然后把它安放在了一张特殊的桌子旁边
getting stock tips,
通过偷听得到股市的最新情报
and inside information.
还有内部消息
And that's not all. They...
这还不算
They killed a busboy.
他们杀了一个服务生
They killed a busboy? Or had him killed.
他们杀了一个服务生 或者说雇了杀手
Here's the thing...
然后是这样
One of these criminals, is my new partner.
其中一个罪犯 现在是我的合作伙伴
I've taken a large chunk of money from him and...
我从他那儿拿了一大笔投资
if I turn him in...
如果我告发他
I'll lose my restaurant.
就会失去我的餐厅
So, I think you could see my problem.
所以 你应该能明白我的困境
I really can't. If they killed a man,
我真的不能 如果他们杀了人
you have to turn him in.
你必须告发他们
I know, it's a real dilemma.
我知道 真是进退两难
it's a real dilemma, I'm telling you what to do.
并不是两难 我告诉了你该怎么做
I agree. It's impossible.
我同意 这太难了
There's no right answer.
没有正确的选择
There is a right answer. It's such a grey area.
有正确的选择 完全是灰色地带
It's not a grey area.
不是灰色地带
Bottom line, Father Kokesh.
总之 柯杰神父
What would you do, if you were me?
你会怎么做 如果你是我
I would turn them in.
我会告发他们
Father...
神父
with all due respect.
恕我直言
I don't think you heard the question.
我觉得你没听清问题
What would you do, if you were me?
你会怎么做 如果你是我
Anthony, let me ask you a question.
安东尼 我问你
What would Connie do?
康妮会怎么做
You still up?
你还没睡
Yeah. No rest for the wicked.
是啊 坏人不能休息
There's some piccata in the fridge.
冰箱里有煎肉片
I'm good, I...
不用了 我
grabbed something.
吃过了
Kid, we own a restaurant, stop buying dinner.
孩子 我们是餐厅老板 别在外面吃了
We've hit a wall in this busboy thing.
服务员的案子完全没有头绪
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Cop to cop?
警♥察♥对警♥察♥
Cop to cop?
警♥察♥对警♥察♥
Sure.
好啊
We have two victims.
两个受害者
Both have the same name, Porfirio Santini.
同样的名字 波尔菲里奥·桑蒂尼
One's a busboy from Bogota,
一个是来自波哥大的服务员
the other one's a...
另一个是
nut job from Mars.
来自火星的神经病
Here's what I can't get past.
我不明白的是这个
They were both shot with the same gun.
他们是被同一把枪射杀的
Why would any professional do that?
职业杀手为什么要这么做
They'd know we'd run a ballistics test and connect them.
他们知道我们会进行弹道测试 关联案子
I think they wanted us to connect them.
我认为他们想让我们关联起来
Ryan floated this theory... based on the Terminator movie.
瑞恩的理论 是基于电影《终结者》
We thought he was crazy, until the next morning...
我们都觉得他疯了 直到第二天早上
Ten hours later...
十小时之后
they shot the nut job.
他们杀了这个神经病
So, we started to focus on the nut job,
于是 我们开始关注神经病
we stopped looking at the busboy.
不再调查服务员
It's as if the killers... knew what we were thinking.
就好像这些杀手 知道我们在想什么
As if they heard us talking.
听到我们在说什么
Maybe, there's a leak?
也许 有内鬼
In my department?
我的部门里
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表