剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
What's happening here? Where's Maria?
这里发生什么事了 玛丽亚呢
She went home sick. What's going on?
她生病回家了 怎么了
He knows he's here.
他知道他在这儿
Who knows he's here?
谁知道他在这儿
Remy DeRosa knows he is here.
雷米·德罗萨知道他在这里
Cite your source. Cite my source?
你听谁说的 我听谁说的
Remy DeRosa. I just talked to him.
雷米·德罗萨 我刚跟他聊过
You went to the prison? On whose authority?
你到监狱去了 谁允许的
I took it upon myself.
我自己去的
You would have done the same if it was your father.
换成是你老爸 你也会这么做的
Alright, guys. Let's not overreact.
好的 伙计们 不要反应过度了
No, Kevin, I think
不 凯文 我觉得
overreacting is the appropriate response right now.
现在反应过度没错
Lieutenant, even if it's true,
队长 即使是这样
relocating right now would be more dangerous than hunkering down.
现在重新部署要比静候佳音危险得多
We'll double the detail, we'll expand the perimeter.
我们增加了安保人手 扩大了警备视野
Down!
快趴下
Get back inside.
快回到屋子里
He's with us.
他和我们是一起的
Stop it. He's okay,
快停下来 他不是坏人
He's okay. He's okay?
他不是坏人 他不是吗
Well, what about this...
那这是什么
squeegee?
擦玻璃刷
I'm at the federal courthouse
我现在在联邦法♥院♥
where the trial of alleged drug kingpin,
所谓的大毒枭 雷米·德罗萨的庭审
Remy DeRosa will begin on Monday.
将于周一开始
There's been a lot of speculation here about a surprise key witness...
许多人猜测会有一位意料之外的目击证人
...with the phone number...
和电♥话♥号♥码一起
in red ink.
用红笔写的
Yeah... I remember that one.
我记得那张
I didn't deposit that one.
我没把它存起来
I didn't think the bank would take it.
我觉得银行不会收
You didn't deposit it? No.
你没存起来 没有
Good. What did you do with it?
很好 那你怎么处置的
Hold on, hold on.
等下等下
I remember.
我想起来了
I gave it to Bob Dylan.
我把它给鲍勃·狄伦了
Bob Dylan?
鲍勃·狄伦
There he is.
他在这儿
This is pretty good stuff.
这可是瓶好酒
You probably wouldn't know the difference.
你可能尝不出区别来
You know, when I was a freshman...
你知道吗 当我还是个新人的时候
and you were all over the news.
新闻上全是你
"Most corrupt cop in history," and all that.
"史上最堕落的警♥察♥"之类的
I considered changing my name.
我都想过改名字
I actually...
我其实
had a new name picked out.
都想好了一个名字
Yeah. What was it?
是吗 叫什么
Anthony Churchill.
安东尼·邱吉尔
Churchill. Yeah.
邱吉尔 是的
He was the most honorable man I could think of.
他是我能想到的 最可敬的人
Now I'm glad I didn't do it.
我现在庆幸我没改名
I'm proud to be your son.
能当你的儿子 我很骄傲
I'm proud to be...
我很骄傲能叫
Tony Caruso.
唐尼·卡鲁索
When you testify on Monday morning against DeRosa...
你周一早上作证反击德罗萨的时候
that'll make up for everything.
应该能弥补那一切
Well...
可以说是
a lot.
大部分吧
I can't stand it. I'm going in.
我听不下去了 我要过去了
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下先生
Police officer.
警♥察♥
Hold on, man... Not again!
等一下 别抓我了
I can't afford a permit, trying to make a living!
我买♥♥不起营业执照 我得生存啊
Hold on, wait! Cut him off! I don't run.
等一下 拦住他 我也没跑啊
You know, I think you're old enough to understand this.
听我说 我觉得你这个岁数能理解了
Your stepmother and I have drifted apart.
你的继母和我分开了
She's not my stepmother.
她不是我的继母
Get out of my way, Greg.
给我闪开 格雷格
Sorry ma'am, you're here for the duration.
抱歉女士 我必须保证你的安全
That was our agreement.
这是我们说好的
Sometimes grown-ups realize that they can't live together anymore.
有时候大人们发现 他们生活不到一起
I just don't want you to blame yourself.
我只希望你别自责
I don't blame myself.
我不自责
You were right about the ring. It was stolen.
关于戒指这件事你说对了 是偷来的
And here's another news flash.
再告诉你们一点新鲜的
I wouldn't frame any of these papers,
我看到这些新闻 就不会激动
because guess what?
知道为什么吗
Your hero, you're shining role model...
你是个英雄 你就像闪着光的榜样
he's not testifying.
他不会作证的
He never intended to.
他从来没想过要去
He's pleading the Fifth.
他准备用《第五修正案》
Killer cop! Film this! Somebody film this!
警♥察♥杀人啦 录像 快录像
Here!
找到了
And...
对了
Here. You've got a great sound.
给你 你唱得不错
There you go.
给你
Answer it. You've been waiting all day.
快接啊 你等了一天了
No, I'll call them back.
不 我回头再打给他吧
What are you so jumpy about?
你神经质啊
Let me see this.
我来看看是谁
DeRosa's a bad guy. He's a creep. I know it.
德罗萨是个坏人 是个混♥蛋♥ 我知道
I'm not defending him.
我没有替他辩护
I can't rat him out. That's the Eleventh Commandment.
我不能出♥卖♥♥♥他 这是第十一戒
Congratulations, Dad,
那可真是恭喜你啊 爸爸
you found a commandment you could follow.
你终于找到一个你可以遵守的戒律了
If that's his phone number, then he lives here.
如果这是他的电♥话♥号♥码 那他住在这里
Oh hell.
天呐
That's him.
是他
Was him.
已经死了
Shot three times. Two in the abdomen, one in the neck.
中了三枪 两枪腹部 一枪颈部
Was he dead when you got there? Close to it.
你到的时候他死了吗 快死了
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
He did. It didn't make any sense.
他说了 但是没什么逻辑
Something about a cigar.
关于什么雪茄的事情
He said, "It's in the cigar."
他说 "在雪茄里"
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm just angry.
我很生气
Mostly at myself.
在气自己
Why do I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
What do you mean, why do you believe me?
你什么意思啊 什么叫为什么相信我
You believe me because you wanna believe me.
你相信我因为你想相信我
Because you have to believe me. I'm your father.
因为你必须相信我 我是你♥爸♥
Where in the hell is my lighter.
我的打火机呢
You don't testify, you can't stay here.
你要不做证的话 你不能呆在这里
I know.
我知道
I'll tell them.
我会走的
But...
但是
how about five more minutes? One last stogie.
能不能再给我五分钟 抽根雪茄
I'll never be in a five-star joint like this again.
我再也没法像现在一样体验五星生活了
Cola, where have you been?
科拉 你去哪儿了
I've been sending you messages all day.
我这一天都在给你发信息
TJ, listen to me... It's in his cigar.
小唐尼 听我说 在他的雪茄里
It's in what?
在什么里面
We found an informant.
我们找到了一个线人
That's how they're gonna kill your father.
他们想要用这种方法杀了你♥爸♥爸
They put something in the cigars.
他们在雪茄里做了手脚
Dad, no don't smoke that.
爸爸 别抽
What? The cigar is poisoned.
什么 雪茄被人下毒了
Put it down. It's down.
快放下 放下了
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表