剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Come on, haven't I suffered enough?
我受的折磨还不够多吗
I got my thumb broke by Mrs. Spiro's crazy grandson.
斯皮罗太太那个疯狂外孙把我大拇指弄破了
It could have been worse. Thank goodness it was Shabbos.
有可能会更糟 谢天谢地是安息日
This one's going to take a while, Tony. That was a pretty cool thing to do.
这一要花上一阵了 唐尼 本来是件挺好的事
That was the meanest thing you've ever done to me.
这是你对我做过最残忍♥的事
And that's saying a lot. Come on.
说明了一切 什么
How was it mean?
怎么就残忍♥了
You were on top of the world for three weeks.
你在世界之巅待了三周呢
Most people never get three minutes. You're welcome.
大多数人三分钟都待不了 不用谢
I can't help but wonder how you'd do.
我实在想知道你的水平怎么样
You know, bowling for real, without any help.
实打实地打保龄球 没有任何帮助
I was actually curious too.
我也很好奇
I went back yesterday on my own.
我昨天自己又去了
Yeah?
是吗
And?
然后呢
I bowled a 92.
我得了92分
That was with the bumpers.
用的超大瓶子
Yeah, my bowling days are over.
我的保龄球生涯结束了
Maybe I'll take up pool.
或许该开始打桌球了
You know, not for nothing, but I shoot a pretty good stick.
一切都有因果 我桌球打得不错
Maybe it's like apple trees make apples,
龙生龙凤生凤
you'll be this tremendous pool player. What do you think?
你也会是个出色的桌球选手 你觉得呢
Let's see what you got.
看看你打得怎么样
Holy mackerel!
我的个老天爷
He's a natural.
他有超能力
It's easier than it looks.
比看起来要简单
I'm going to hell.
我要下地狱了
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表