剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Tony, I think you would agree that
唐尼 我觉得你会认同
times are a bit tough in the world now for the working man?
当今世界工作的人们日子有点难过
I wouldn't know about that.
我不是很了解
Well, I've been struggling a bit. Really?
我最近就有点煎熬 真的吗
Yes, and actually last weekend
是的 事实上在上周
I took some part-time work as an Uber driver.
我就兼♥职♥当了优步司机
No kidding?
真的吗
Yeah. In fact, let me show you some of my passengers.
是的 我来给你看看一些我的乘客
I just happen to have pictures of them right here.
我碰巧有他们的相片在这
This is my first passenger. He was a rabbi...
这是我的第一个乘客 他是个拉比
coming back from giving a circumcision.
刚主持完割礼回来
He left me a small tip.
他给了我一点小费
Would you like to see it? No, get out of here!
你想看看吗 不 别拿出来
I have it right here. Look!
就在这里 看
What? What are you guys thinking? Come on.
怎么了 你们都在想些什么
Thank you, Richie. It's on the show.
谢谢 里奇 录节目呢
And there's another passenger I had.
这是我的另一位乘客
Hey, I know that guy. That's Keith Richards.
我认识他 他是基思·理查兹
Which was a huge mistake. Why is that?
犯了个大错 为什么
Because now my car smells like Keith Richards.
因为我的车现在闻起来像基思·理查兹
So you're telling us that your car was "Richards'ed"?
你意思是你的车被"理查兹化"了
Yes.
是的
I'm saying that my my Jaguar was "Richards'ed".
我意思是我的捷豹被"理查兹化"了
And, people, listen, there is no air freshener in the free world
朋友们听着 世界上没有一种空气清新剂
that can get rid of that smell.
可以除去这个味道
Tony, what do I do now with my car?
唐尼 我现在该拿我的车怎么办
You can't sell it. I can't even give it away.
你不能卖♥♥了它 我甚至送不出去
I have no choice.
我没有其他选择了
What is it? I'm gonna torch it.
你要干吗 我要把它烧了
What?
什么
I'm gonna give it a proper Viking funeral.
我要给它一个火葬
Tony, would you mind?
唐尼 一起吗
You think, maybe I might need your help on this?
我可能需要你的帮助
Sure.
好的
Let's go out to my car.
出去找我的车
Outside. Come outside.
到外面去
Do you all have an appointment? No, sir, but we do have this.
有预约吗 没 但我们有这个
Search warrant. Are you kidding? Does it look like I'm kidding?
搜查证 开玩笑吗 我看起像吗
Are we really gonna do this? We're doing this. I'm gassed up.
我们真的要做吗 当然 我油都加满了
You're gonna burn your own car?
你要烧掉自己的车
I have to. It's been "Richards'ed".
我必须这样 它被"理查兹"化了
I did come up with that! You coined it, you coined it.
我这样想过 是你说的 你说的
This is the car? This is the car.
就是这辆 就这辆车
Now, it looks nice but it doesn't smell nice.
它看起来不错 闻起来就不太好了
Oh my goodness!
天呐
Alright. Now, kids, do not try this at home.
孩子们 请勿模仿
Here we go. We just douse this.
来吧 就把汽油倒在上面
Hey, Richie, not for nothing, but you're doing it all wrong.
里奇 这样不对 你做错了
What am I thinking, you're an expert! Show me.
我想什么呢 你才是专家 你来
Here you go.
给你
This is expired.
这个过期了
What?
什么
There's an art to torching a car.
点燃一辆车是门艺术
Most people think it's the gas tank, but it's not.
很多人认为要先烧煤油箱 其实不然
It's about the fabric. The fabric?
重点是布料 布料
Yeah, the fabric.
是的 布料才是重点
I guess you're going in. Show a little discretion.
我猜你们要进去 谨慎点儿
Yeah, see?
看见没
You ignite the fabric, the rest follows, see?
只有点燃布料 其他的就一起燃了
Oh, thanks.
谢了
I'll leave this to you.
你来就行了
I'll be over there. Okay.
我去那边待着 好的
Dad, no! Dad!
爸 别这样
Oh, man!
看看 多壮观
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
I love it!
我是爱
Of course he knew! The car was a Petri dish.
他当然知道 那辆车就是个培养皿
It was full of evidence. Are you sure about that?
证据都在里面了 你知道
Why else would he burn it? Because it was a bit!
那他为什么烧了那车 多大点儿事啊
He burned his own car!
他烧了自己的车
It's conceptual humor. We do a lot of that in our show.
就是一种幽默 在节目中经常有的
Our show? So it's your show now, too?
你们节目 那也是你的节目了
Yeah. I'm a regular now. I got a promotion.
我现在是正式嘉宾了 升职了
He's using you, dad. Why can't you see that?
爸 他在利用你 你看不出来吗
For what? To screw with me.
为了什么 为了搅乱我
Well, not for nothing, Anthony.
算是有效果 安东尼
He's doing a pretty good job of it.
他做得很好
Where are you going? I can hear you.
你去哪儿 我听得见你说话
You know, you're just not being fair to the man.
你就是对他有偏见
You're treating him worse than CBS.
你对他的态度比对CBS还差
Welcome Home, Season 8.
欢迎回归 第八季
The network kept changing the time slot.
网上一直在改变播放时间
Nobody knew when they were on. Oh, my God.
没人知道什么时候播 天呐
There is such a thing as a presumption of innocence, Anthony.
安东尼 现在这是无罪推定
There's no presumption here. Richie Knight killed that girl.
不需要推测 里奇·奈特杀了那个女孩
He killed her in his house then dumped her by the river.
他在自己家里杀了她 又抛尸在河边
Why? Tell me that. What's the motive?
为什么 告诉我动机
I don't know. I'd know more if you hadn't burned the evidence.
如果你没有烧掉证据 我就能知道更多
"There's an art form to it, Richie, you gotta ignite the fabric."
这是种艺术 里奇 你要点燃内座
Have you even looked at any other suspects?
你有查过其他嫌疑人吗
She had a boyfriend.
她有一个男朋友
Ex-boyfriend, and of course we checked, he was in LA.
前男友 我们查过 他那时候在洛杉矶
Self-inflicted?
女孩自己做的
Suicide? Really?
自杀 你认真的吗
Did you find a note? When do you think she killed herself?
你找到遗书了吗 那她什么时候自杀的
Before or after she climbed into the garbage bag?
是在她爬进垃圾袋之前还是之后
After.
之后
Alright, look.
那好吧 这样想
I see what's going on here.
我知道这是怎么回事了
It's pretty obvious. You don't want to share me with the world.
很显然 你不想和我一起
No, I get it. And I love you for it. I do.
我懂 我还是爱你 真的
You know what? I'm going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Goodnight.
晚安
I love you for it.
爱你哟
It's been three hours.
已经三个小时了
He'll make a move soon.
他马上会有行动的
We rattled his cage pretty good.
我们已经惊动他了
Greg Kinnear.
格雷戈·金尼尔
Excuse me?
什么
Did you just say Greg Kinnear?
你刚才说的是格雷戈·金尼尔
The actor?
那个男演员吗
He's famous, but he's not super famous.
他有名 但不是家喻户晓
Every day I remember who he is and say his name.
每天我都记得他 说一遍他的名字
Why?
为什么
So I know I don't have Alzheimer's.
这样我才知道自己没有老年痴呆
There he is.
他出来了
What's he doing?
他在干吗
It looks like trash day.
好像是收垃圾日
There's a dumpster in the back.
后面有一个垃圾桶
Maybe it was full.
可能满了吧
Let's go.
我们走
You know my policy? I know. You don't run.
知道我的信条吗 我知道你不会跑
Mr. Knight, my gosh, can we take a picture with you, please?
奈特先生 我们能和你照张相吗
That's okay, I'll take it. I'm good. Oh, man.
没事 我来拿 我很好
Alright, have a good one. You're welcome.
祝你愉快 你也是
Electric bill, junk mail...
电费账单 垃圾邮件
More junk mail...
垃圾邮件
Milk Duds? Yeah, he loves them.
奶味糖豆 是的 他的最爱
It's in his book.
他书中写道
When he was seven, on Halloween,
那时他7岁 在万圣节的时候
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表