剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Protect and serve.
保护和服务
That's a nice cat.
猫不错
Thank you for sharing that.
谢谢分享
Watch it again. I don't have to watch it again.
再看一遍 不用再看了
Tony, I have a question,
唐尼 我有个问题
and I don't want you to get angry, but...
你别生气 但是
have you suffered a severe concussion recently,
你最近是遭遇了严重的脑震荡
or maybe some kind of industrial accident?
还是什么工伤事故吗
Wendell, I'm fine.
温德尔 我很好
I never felt better.
从没这么好过
I installed a computer program that scans the internet
我安装了一个电脑程序来搜索网络
for news items and videos
查找新的文件和视频
from a specific location on a specific day.
来自一个特殊的地点 特殊的日子
A specific day? Yeah, November 20th.
特殊的日子 对 11月20日
Sunset Park, four years ago.
日落公园 四年前
Connie.
康妮
Yeah, yeah. Watch it again.
是的 再看一遍
There.
那里
Not the cat, on the street.
别看猫 看街上
A yellow van. Yeah. Now check the time stamp.
一辆黄色货车 对 看看时间戳
That's four minutes after Connie was killed.
那是康妮被杀后四分钟
And this is two blocks away.
而这是两个街区外
And then look.
再看看
What's he's doing, 70-75 on a residential street?
他在干什么 居住区里时速开到70到75英里
I'm telling you, after four years, that's the guy.
跟你说 四年了 终于找到他了
Dragged her 50 feet, he never slowed down.
拖着她开了50英尺 没减速
What's Junior say?
小唐尼怎么说
I'm not telling Junior. Why not?
我不会告诉他的 为什么
You know why not. I do?
你知道为什么 我知道吗
We both do. We do?
我们都知道 我们都知道吗
Just remind me.
提醒我一下
I'm going to kill him.
我要杀了他
Now...
那么
I can only make out three numbers on the plate,
我只能看清车牌上的三个数字
that's not enough to trace him.
这不够追踪他
I've got to get into the DMV database.
我得进入机动车管理局的数据库
Database.
数据库
Yeah, only problem is, I...
对 唯一的问题是
I can't get near the squad room.
我无法靠近警♥察♥局
I can't even call them. I've been banned for life.
连打电♥话♥都不行 终身禁止
I can't help but wonder,
我忍♥不住要问
why are you telling me all this?
你告诉我这些做什么
Something's not tracking.
感觉不对劲
No prints anywhere except the knife?
除了刀上 别处都没有指纹
He wiped the place down.
他全擦干净了
Everywhere except the murder weapon?
除了凶器吗
You'd think he'd start with the knife.
他应该先擦刀
And look at this.
还有这个
This is a Rolex.
这是劳力士
This is a $4,000 watch. How could he have missed it?
这表值4000美元 他怎么不拿
Maybe he panicked? Maybe he was interrupted?
也许他慌了 也许他被打断了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sometimes there's blood splatter on the ceiling.
有时天花板上会溅到血迹
Any luck?
找到了吗
Nothing yet.
暂时没有
You know, I was thinking...
我觉得
there might be some blood splatter on the inside of your eyelids.
也许你的眼皮内侧有血迹
You're the boss, I'll check it out.
老大说的算 我找找
What else you got?
还有什么
Blood on the floor.
地板上的血迹
What about it?
怎么了
Well it's under the glass.
在玻璃下面
If he smashed the window
如果他进来时
when he was coming in and killed his roommate,
砸碎了玻璃 然后杀了室友
don't you think the blood would be on top?
你不觉得血应该在玻璃上面吗
You think it's a setup?
你认为现场是伪造的
Feels like it.
感觉像是
You think it's a setup or you hope it's a setup?
是你认为是 还是你希望是
Ryan, over here, over here.
瑞恩 过来过来
Did you get the list?
你拿到名单了吗
It's 74 names.
一共七十四个人名
I didn't know the model of the van,
我不知道车的型号♥
all you gave me was the color.
你只告诉了我颜色
It's perfect.
太好了
I'll take it from here. Thank you.
剩下的我来吧 谢谢
He was a customer from the barbershop?
他是理发店的常客吗
That's right.
是的
It's funny.
太可笑了
You can remember three numbers from hisxa0license plate,
你能记得他车牌号♥里的三个号♥码
but you can't remember hisxa0name?
但是你记不住他的名字
Yeah, you know, that's how it works sometimes.
有时候就是这样的啊
The human brain is a funny animal.
人的大脑很奇怪的
And he has a thousand comic books?
他有上千本连环画册
That's what he said. I think maybe even more.
他是这么说的 我觉得可能还不止
Yeah, so thank you very much.
好吧 谢谢了
Does he have...
他会有
Fantastic Four #48,
神奇四侠第四十八辑吗
the first appearance of the Silver Surfer?
就是银影侠初次亮相的那本
The Silver Surfer?
银影侠
I think so, yeah.
有可能吧
Hey, you know what? We'll find out soon enough.
我们很快就会知道了
Look, I gotta go back to work, alright?
我得回去工作了
Remember, mum's the word.
记住了 别跟任何人说
What's the word?
说什么
Mum is the word.
什么都别说
Mum. Mum.
都不说 都不说
Mum is the word. Mum's the word.
不跟任何人说 不跟任何人说
Mum's the word. C oncerning this, mum's the word.
不跟任何人说 这件事 别跟别人说
Mum.
都不说
I don't have time for this anymore.
我真的没时间了
Why would "Mum" Be the word?
为什么什么都不能说
Cora?
科拉
What did he do?
他做什么了
Who? Warren.
谁 沃伦
I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised.
我真不想这么说 可是我也不奇怪
Burl and I, we went back to his apartment.
布尔和我又去了他的公♥寓♥
There were too many inconsistencies.
有太多东西对不上了
We didn't want to Okay, this is not about Warren.
我们并不想 等下 这跟沃伦没关系
Okay?
行了吗
Good, good.
好的 好的
You remember that genealogist I hired?
你记得我雇的那个族谱专家吗
That's her report.
这是她的报告
I'm an orphan.
说我是孤儿
I thought I might have some cousins inxa0Mexico,
我想我可能在墨西哥有些表亲
maybe someone on my Italianxa0side.
或者在我意大利血统上还有些什么人
They're all deceased or MIA.
他们全死了或者失踪了
I have no one.
我什么人都没有了
You always have us.
你还有我们啊
One... big...
一个 大的
dysfunctional family.
混乱的家庭
Thank you.
谢谢
Cora, hey.
科拉
Hi, baby.
亲爱的
Hey, "Infraction", how's it going?
"违规"兄 你怎么样啊
I got your message, what happened?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 什么事啊
This.
这个
Okay. What's it mean?
什么意思
It means I don't have a family.
意思是我连个亲人都没有
Well, let's do something about that.
那我们来解决这个事吧
What?
什么
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表