剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Son.
儿子
That's me.
是我
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Where'd you get this? Son. Please, not now.
你从哪搞的 儿子 现在不是时候
"To my darling Fiona?" Look, it's not hot.
先给我亲爱的菲奥娜 这是不太好
I bought it used. From who?
我买♥♥的二手的 跟谁买♥♥的
What do you mean from who? From a guy.
跟谁买♥♥的是什么意思 从一个男的那
What guy? You don't know him.
哪个男人 你不认识
Who's the guy?
那男的是谁
Maury Plankton, okay?
莫里·普兰克顿 行了吗
Maury Plankton's dead. Maury Plankton is not dead.
莫里·普兰克顿死了 莫里·普兰克顿没死
They found him in a trunk in Elmhurst.
在艾姆赫斯特的箱子里找到的他
That's his brother, Murray. He didn't have one.
那是他哥哥默里 他没哥哥
He had a brother. Murray was in the trunk.
他有哥哥 箱子里的就是默里
Maury is married to Stevie K's sister.
莫里和史蒂夫K的妹妹结婚了
Hard to say which one is better off.
很难说哪个结局好一些
Are we good?
好了吗
Where'd you get that tux?
你的燕尾服哪来的
Would you sit down?
你能坐回去吗
By the power vested in me by Universal Tabernacle.Com,
以世界神会网赋予我的权利
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
I always cry at weddings.
我总是会在婚礼上哭
You're not crying. Exactly.
你没哭 对
This is more like a seminar on tax fraud with an open bar.
这更像是中年人的在酒吧里的税收诈骗
He's testifying against DeRosa,
他要为德罗萨作证了
That's the important thing. Hey, what's happening?
这才是重点 怎么样
How are you kids doing? Having fun?
你们怎么样 开心吗
I don't know what to say, Dad.
我不知道该说什么 爸爸
How about, "Congratulations?"
不如说句恭喜
No, that's not it.
不 这句不行
You always said I should get remarried.
你总是说我该再找一个
I was talking about a real marriage.
我说的是真正的婚姻
This is real. It's real enough.
这是真实的 足够真实了
Real for two weeks. And then what?
真实两个星期 然后呢
We get it annulled.
再作废
No harm, no foul.
没有伤害 又不犯法
I know, I feel a little guilty.
我知道 我感觉有点罪恶
But in a lot of ways, it makes so much more sense
但是在很多方面都比我上两段婚姻
than my last two marriages.
合理多了
Tony?
唐尼
It's two o'clock. Alright.
两点了 好
What do you say, sweetheart. It's honeymoon time.
你觉得怎么样 亲爱的 蜜月开始了
Hey Gordy, these paid for, right? All yours.
戈迪 这些付过了吗 都是你的了
Sweetheart. Here you go, babe.
亲爱的 拿着
There you go. Go ahead. Let's do it.
拿着 走吧 来吧
Son... Love you.
儿子 爱你
Alright, Dad. Okay, pal.
好吧 爸爸 哥们
Cora, take care.
科拉 保重
Hey everybody, thanks for coming.
感谢大家能来
It's for a good cause. Yeah.
是为了做好事 对
Keep going.
接着走
What? This is the threshold.
什么 进门了
That's it. Come on.
到了 来吧
Oh my gosh!
我的天呐
We had your luggage brought up this morning.
今早你们的行李送过来了
That's the master bedroom...
那是主卧
bathroom, another bathroom, and your breakfast nook.
浴室 另一个浴室 还有你们的早餐角
What do you think? Well, if it's the best you could do...
你觉得怎么样 这是你能做的最好的
Agent Hodges and I will be in the third bedroom down the hall.
我和霍奇斯探员就在楼下的第三间卧室
Special Agent Keith, Special Agent Reinhardt.
特别探员基思 特别探员莱因哈特
They'll be in the CP just below us. "CP?"
他们就在我们下面的CP里 CP
Command Post. It's a 15 agent detail.
指挥所 有15个探员
Three teams of five, working eight hour shifts.
五人一组 8小时一轮班
From this point on, there'll be no outside communication.
从现在开始 你们不能和外界联♥系♥
I will need your cellphones.
需要你们把手♥机♥给我
We can't call anyone? No ma'am.That's nonnegotiable.
不能给别人打电♥话♥吗 不行 没商量
But we're happy to forward any messages or letters to your family.
但是我们乐意帮你们给家人寄信或者稍话
As I said... You're safer than the President.
就像我说的 你们比总统还安全
We're 12 stories taller than any building on the block.
我们比这个街区里的任何建筑都至少高12层
The FAA is banning any flights within a one mile radius.
联邦航♥空♥局禁止一英里范围内有飞机飞过
I'm afraid to sit down.
我可能得坐会儿
Is that real gold? Yes, ma'am.
那是真的黄金吗 是的女士
Actually, 24 carat gold thread.
其实是24k金线
We're going to need another suitcase.
我们得再来个行李箱了
The skylight in the bedroom has been sealed
卧室里的天窗被封死了
with alloy bars and intrusion alarms...
用的合金棍和防盗报♥警♥器
Doors and the floor have been replaced.
门和地板都换了新的
The new ones are bulletproof and blast-proof.
新的防弹防爆
This is Maria Starkey.
这位是玛丽亚·斯塔基
She'll be your housekeeper. Hi.
她就是你们的管家 你好
Hello. Hello, Maria.
你好 你好 玛丽亚
Maria, I love that name.
玛丽亚 我喜欢这个名字
That was my father's name.
我爸爸也叫这个名字
Wait, I have something for you, Maria.
我有东西要给你 玛丽亚
Hang on one second.
稍等一会
**Maria*
*玛丽亚
**I just kissed a girl named, Maria*
*我吻了一位女士 她叫玛丽亚
**And suddenly that name*
*突然间 这个名字
**Will never be the same to me*
*于我意义非凡
Miss Starkey has been thoroughly vetted.
已经彻底审查过斯塔基小姐了
She's one of five hotel employees who will have access to the floor.
她是酒店负责扫地的服务生
A Jacuzzi.
按♥摩♥浴缸
How do you turn it on?
怎么打开的
There's a control panel right by the faucet, there.
水龙头右边有个控制面板
As I was saying,
就像我说的
we have our own generator and backup generator.
我们有自己的发电机和备用发电机
In addition, we have agents in the kitchen--
而且 厨房♥还有探员...
Any bubble bath?
有泡泡浴吗
You know, ma'am, I think it makes its own bubbles.
女士 我想它是自己产生泡泡的
You know, my wife loves her bubbles.
我妻子很喜欢泡泡浴
Maria,
玛丽亚
why don't we pick up some bubble bath for Mrs. Caruso.
为什么不为卡鲁索夫人准备点泡泡浴呢
And also, Maria, please, some food for my dog Byron.
玛丽亚 请给我的狗拜伦喂点食
Nutro-bits.
美士狗粮
Nutro-bits for Byron--
给拜伦准备点美士狗粮
And you know what? I forgot my cigars.
你知道吗 我把雪茄给忘了
Montecristos, por favor.
蒙特克里斯托雪茄 麻烦你了
There's no smoking in the hotel. I'm sorry.
不好意思 酒店内不能吸烟
You know, Greg I tell you what, I'm going to make you a little deal.
格雷格 我想跟你做点交易
I'm going to smoke a stogie or two, and in exchange,
我打算抽一两卷雪茄 作为交换
you and your posse get to slam the door
你和你的伙伴们
on the biggest narcotics dealer in the city's history.
能拿下这座城市历代来最大的毒枭
What do you say?
你觉得呢
And a box of Montecristos for Mr. Caruso.
为卡鲁索先生备一盒蒙特克里斯托雪茄
While we're on the subject,
趁这个机会我想说
the US Attorney sent these over.
联邦检察官把这些文件送来了
Notes for your testimony. She wants you to start reviewing it.
你的证词 她想让你再看一遍
Sure, I will. I'll get to them.
我会看的
She's highlighted the questions you must look at.
她强调了一些你必须要看的问题
Just put them down. I'll get to it.
你放下吧 我等会看
Sweetheart, what channel's that game on?
甜心 比赛在哪个频道
The Jets are playing the Steelers.
纽约喷气机队在和匹兹堡钢人队打比赛呢
There it is.
找到了
Drop in for the holidays.
投入到假期的怀抱中
Throw the ball.
抛球
Don't hold on to it.
动起来
Man, you stand there like you're stuck.
你站在那就像被卡住了一样
I wonder how the newlyweds are doing.
我在想那对新婚夫妇在干什么
I'll tell you this, Gordon,
我告诉你 戈登
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表