剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
No straws.
没有吸管
Can you believe it?
难以置信
What kind of bar doesn't have straws? I don't know, Caruso.
什么样的酒吧居然会没有吸管 不知道
I was at the Nautilius Diner last night; straws on every table.
我昨晚在鹦鹉螺号♥餐厅 每张桌子上都有
Individually wrapped.
独♥立♥包装
It's not just me. Everybody loves them.
不只是我 每个人都喜欢吸管
They're better for you, they're more efficient. Ask any doctor.
用吸管更好 更有效率 不信你去问医生
Plus, it creates a vacuum, so you're not inhaling any air.
再说 喝完了就是真空 不会吸进空气
Also...
还有
the sucking motion is calming, that's whyxa0babies do it.
吸吮时有镇静的效果 所以小宝宝们都这样
Am I boring you?
我是不是很无聊
No, no, I wish you were.
没有 一点都没有
I passed bored 20 minutes ago. Okay, fine.
我二十分钟前就走神了 好吧
Fine.
算了
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
How was your run?
跑步跑得怎么样
I saw your dad on Whitmore Drive.
我在惠特莫尔大道上看见你♥爸♥了
Every Monday and Friday, rain or shine. I guess it beats therapy.
他每周一周五都去 不管天气怎么样
If I diedxa0on some street corner, tomorrow,
要是我某一天死在某条街角
who would bring flowers, and sit there, and remember me?
谁会带着花束坐在那回忆我呢
Nobody.
没人会
I would. You don't count.
我会的 你不算
No, I'm sorry. Of course you count.
不是 对不起 你肯定算啦
I mean family.
我是指家人那一类里
I'm alone out here.
我没有家人
That can't be true.
不会吧
I have no one.
我没家人
I'm the girl who works Thanksgiving and Christmas, remember?
我感恩节和圣诞节都还在上班 你忘了
I'm already dreading Easter.
我都已经在害怕复活节了
At least you know your father,
至少你还有你父亲
I never had the pleasure, or displeasure.
我都不知道我父亲是好人是坏人
He disappeared when I was two, probably back toxa0Guadalajara.
我两岁时他就走了 可能回瓜达拉哈拉了吧
Three years later my mom died. Thanks, Mom.
三年后我妈去世了
It's just been me and my stepfather,
然后就只剩下我和继父了
who hasn't beenxa0this side of sober in 20 years.
他是个酒鬼 二十年来都是醉醺醺的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How's this for sorry?
感到抱歉就帮我做件事吧
I hired her.
我雇了她
A genealogist? She's already working on it.
族谱专家 她已经在帮我调查了
She's checking birth records, digging up my familyxa0tree.
她在通过我的出生记录找出我的族谱
Maybe there's someone out there. A long-lost uncle, a...
也许我还会有个家人 长久没联♥系♥的叔叔
half sister, twice removed?
隔了两代的堂姐妹
Yeah, well, careful what you wish for.
期望越大 失望越大
I'm almost 30, Caruso.
我快三十了 卡鲁索
I'm tired of being careful what I wish for.
我想赌一把
Excuse me everybody. Excuse me.
不好意思 打扰一下
Does anybody belong to the orange Mustang out front?
门口的橘色福特野马是谁的
What happened?
怎么了
Okay, let me start off
是这样的
by saying that it's not as bad as it looks.
事情有时候不像看上去那么糟糕
It's always as bad as it looks. What happened?
撞车的时候就是 到底怎么了
I'm sorry, you're down a headlight.
对不起 我撞掉了你的车头灯
Hell, I can't believe it.
靠 难以置信
Be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, man.
你好
Here's my card and my insurance.
这是我的名片和保险
Should we call the police? That won't be necessary.
我们需要报♥警♥吗 没必要
That's Detective Cora Vasquez, All-City Homicide.
这是市凶案组的科拉·巴斯克斯警探
You a cop? Not your lucky day, is it?
你是个警♥察♥ 今天你不走运了
You're not a cop.
你不可能是警♥察♥
Pretty sure I am. No way you're a cop.
我就是 不可能
How would you know? Because I've seen cops.
为什么不可能 我见过警♥察♥
Although it would explain a lot. Explain what?
不过你要是的话倒能理解了 理解什么
The high crime rate in New York.
为什么纽约犯罪率这么高
I get that now, guys want to meet cops.
我现在才知道 是因为他们想见警♥察♥
Okay.
呵呵
You're smooth.
嘴很甜啊
Yeah, I have my moments.
有的时候
If only you parked as good as you talked.
要是你停车的技术跟说话技术一样高就好了
Warren Hanney.
沃伦·汉尼
Club Vista. Is that the new gym in Tribeca?
维斯塔俱乐部 特里贝克地区新开的健身房♥
Yes, we're supposed to open
对 我们预定在下个月开门
next month if my contractor gets it together.
如果我的承包人能在那之前搞定装♥修♥的话
If you are interested in joining,
有兴趣的话
I know a guy that can work on giving you a discount.
我认识一个人 能给你打个折
You owe me a lot more than a discount. Ok, look.
你欠我的可不是一个折扣能抵消的 是
Ok, sorry, excuse me a sec.
不好意思 打扰一下
That's an infraction...
那是违规的
because she is a city employee,
因为她是一个公务员
so she can't be accepting goods and services.
所以她不能接受任何好处
Be cool, man.
放松点 伙计
I'm cool.
我很放松
Okay.
好吧
Then be cooler.
再放松点
It's been two weeks. She's showing up late to work,
两周了 她上班迟到
she's not answering her calls.
不接电♥话♥
She's obviously into the guy. Which, youxa0know what, fine.
很显然 她很喜欢那个家伙 这很好
Good for her. I'm happy for her. I'm happy for both of them.
我为她感到高兴 为他们两个感到高兴
Happy for everyone.
我为每个人感到高兴
It's my own fault, you know.
这是我自己的错
I never told her how I feel, but here's the thing.
我从来没告诉过她我的感受 但是
What if I don't really feelxa0the way I'm feeling, what if...
如果是我感觉错了怎么办
What if I'm fooling myself.
要是我是在自欺欺人
Also, I'm her boss so, you know, there's that.
而且 我是她上级 这是一点
You weren't there.
你当时不在那
You weren't there, Dad. You didn't meet him.
你不在那 爸 你没看到他
There's something about the guy, with his snappy comebacks.
我得说 那个男的油嘴滑舌的
"Be cooler."
放松点
Who talks like that?
谁会那样说话
That's not conversation, that's just banter.
那根本不是对话 只是在开玩笑
You can't build a serious relationship on banter.
人们不能通过开玩笑建立起真正的感情
What are you watching?
你在看什么
A cat video.
猫咪视频
Her name was Cleo.
她叫克利奥
She died last week, family posted a video.
它上周过世了 家属发了视频
Did you know the family?
你认识那家人
No.
不认识
Did you know the cat?
你认识那只猫
No.
不
Well...
好吧
Enjoy your retirement.
享受你的退休生活
Catch you tonight.
晚上见
Okay, go.
好了 走吧
No, I can't go.
不 我不能走
They're your friends. We can't spend every minute together.
他们是你朋友 我们不能时时刻刻都腻在一起
I can't do it. I don't think I can play poker tonight.
我做不到 今晚玩不了扑克
I don't thinkxa0I'll ever play poker again. Oh yeah?xa0Why not?
我觉得以后都不会再玩了 是吗 为什么
Because...
因为
Because, Cora Vasquez,
因为 科拉·巴斯克斯
two weeks ago when I hit your car and Ixa0met you,
两周之前撞了你的车遇见了你
I used up all my luck.
用光了我全部的运气
A lifetime's worth of luck.
一生的运气
Don't lie to me, Warren.
别对我说谎 沃伦
If you lie to a cop, they never believe you again.
你要是对警♥察♥说谎 他们永远都不会再相信你了
Does it feel like I'm lying to you?
我像是在对你说谎吗
Okay, that's a first.
这还是第一次
My roommate Denny left the door wide open.
我的舍友丹尼把门大敞着
Den!
丹
Hello, you left the door wide open man, which is hilarious,
有人吗 门可大敞着呢 太搞笑了
because you're always giving mexa0grief about buzzing people in.
你总是跟我抱怨有人进来
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表