剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
Warren, don't touch anything.
沃伦 什么都别碰
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Cora, is he dead? You have to tell me, it's my apartment.
科拉他死了吗 快得告诉我 这是我的公♥寓♥
Not anymore.
不再是了
It's my crime scene.
这是我的案发现场
Tell Kornbluth front of the line. I want that autopsy tonight.
让恩布鲁斯医生排到前面 今晚就要验尸报告
Caruso, thank you for coming.
卡鲁索 谢谢你过来
Are you ok?
你还好吗
That's a dress.
那是条裙子
Yes, I'm wearing a dress.
对 我穿的裙子
Where's Warren?
沃伦呢
I released him. He's with some friends.
我把他放了 他和朋友在一起呢
Don't worry, I got his statement.
别担心 我拿到了他的证词
They were roommates?
他们是室友吗
Yeah, Dennis Trott.
对 丹尼斯·特罗特
Nice guy, quiet, kind of serious.
是个好人 安静 有点较真
You met him?
你见过他
Last week, at breakfast.
上周 早饭的时候
Breakfast? Of course.
早饭 对
That makes sense, you were here, in the morning so...
有道理 你在这 大早上的
you would...
你的确
Yeah, you would have had breakfast. It makes sense.
你的确会吃早饭 很有道理
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
当然 我很好
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Between us? No no, no no, no, no.
咱俩之间 没有 没没没
No, we're cool. We are cool.
不 咱俩没事 没事
Yes, we are cool.
对 咱俩没事
Good.
好
I've been connecting the dots.
我把线索串了一下
The perp comes up the fire escape,
罪犯从安全通道上来
breaks the window, forces the lock.
破窗而入 撬了锁
He's tossing the place,
他正在到处乱翻
Denny's in the shower, maybe he hears something.
丹尼在洗澡 也许他听到了动静
"Hello, who's there?" Wrong place, wrong time.
有人吗 谁在那 错误的时间错误的地点
You talk to the DA? Done.
你和地方检察官聊过了 对
There's an ATM across the street. We could prob--
街对面有个自助取款机 我们可以
Surveillance video, I've pulled it.
监控录像 我已经调过了
Have you started a casebook?
你写记录册了吗
It's on the table in the breakfast nook.
在早餐角的桌上
Breakfast nook.
早餐角
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I said breakfast again.
我又说了一遍早餐
Yeah, no, I'm good.
没事 我很好
Yeah? Good.
是吗 好得很
Nook.
角
Okay.
好吧
Alright, I think this one's in the bag. Exhibit A.
我觉得关键证据找到了 证物A
Look at those prints.
看看这些指纹
Four fingers.
四根手指的
That's pretty clean. Broderick said it's picture perfect.
非常清楚 布罗德里克说它们就像照片一样
A murder weapon with four perfect prints.
有四个完整指纹的凶器
All we need is a name to go with them.
我们只需要一个与之相配的名字了
Stax.
斯塔克斯
Excuse me?
什么
That's our suspect. Warren told me about a guy named Stax.
是嫌疑人 沃伦跟我说了一个叫斯塔克斯的人
He hangs out in the park. He wears a Stax Records hat,
他常在公园里 总戴斯塔克斯样式的帽子
hence thexa0nickname.
才有了这个外号♥
Okay.
好
Warren and Denny sort of adopted him.
沃伦和丹尼算是收留了他
They started bringing leftovers every night, spare change...
他们开始每晚给他剩饭 零钱
What makes you think that he's,
你为什么觉得他就是
you know.
那个
Hey, Frank?
弗兰克
Yeah.
对
Thank you.
谢谢你
This was on the fire escape.
这是安全出口上的
It's his hat.
这是他的帽子
That's fortuitous.
这也太走运了
Caruso, we've got to find this guy.
卡鲁索 我们得找到这个人
Warren wanted to stay in tonight.
沃伦今晚想留下
I talked him into going out.
我劝他出去了
If he had been here...
要是他在的话
No, look, I get it. It should have been him.
我懂了 本该是他
Should have been him?
本该是他
It could have been him. I said it could have.
可能是他 我说可能是他
You said "Should."
你说的本该
Could... could.
可能 可能
I said could.
我说的可能
I'm standing here. I'm five inches from your face.
我就在这站着呢 离你的脸也就5英尺
Well, I am closer to my face than you are.
跟你相比 我离自己的脸更近
My face is right here.
我的脸就在这呢
I am... my face.
我就是我的脸
So...
所以
Maybe you're right, I don't know.
也许你是对的 我也不知道
Are you on my side?
你支持我吗
You know I am.
当然 你知道的
Then be happy for me.
那就为我而高兴
Warren's one of the good guys.
沃伦是好人
He better be.
最好是
Caruso, come here.
卡鲁索 过来
Okay.
好样的
You pack a punch.
你挺能打
Don't you forget it.
你可别忘了
Who is it? Who's what?
是谁 什么是谁
The old-timers say,
老话说得好
that you should imagine the bag
你应该把沙袋想象成
is somebody that screwed you over.
让你不爽的那个人
In that case, we're going to be here a while.
那我们要在这儿待上一阵了
Joey Garrity, 11th grade.
乔伊·加里蒂 高二
My first boss.
我的第一个上司
My ex-fiance,
我的前未婚夫
my other ex-fiance,
我的另一个前未婚夫
and my stepfather.
还有我的继父
Who is that? Stax.
那是谁 斯塔克斯
Stax.
斯塔克斯
How's that going?
进展如何
Any luck?
有线索吗
He's off the grid.
他消失了
But we will find him. TJ's on it.
但我们会找到他的 小唐尼在查
He's the best cop in the city.
他是市里最好的警♥察♥
The guy from the bar?
酒吧里那个家伙
Mr. Infraction?
违规先生
That guy is into you, I could tell.
那家伙喜欢你 我能看出来
He got me the gig, he...
我的工作是他为我争取的 他
he feels responsible.
他感到有责任
He feels a lot more than that.
他可不只是感到有责任
But...
不过
I can't blame that guy.
这也难怪
I met Denny's parents today.
我今天见了丹尼的父母
They flew in to claim the body.
他们飞来认领尸体
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For being here.
陪着我
Not just...
不只是
here, it's just...
陪着我 而是
in my life.
进入我的生活
I don't think I'd get through this without you.
没有你我感觉自己挺不过去
That's my job.
这是我的工作
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表