剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, alright.
耶 好棒
That's alright.
真棒
That's good. Let's go.
很棒 加油
Let's go. Let's go.
加油 加油
Come on now.
加油啊
There you are. Thank you.
给您 谢谢
What's up, Joey?
怎么样啊 乔伊
Detective Vasquez.
巴斯克斯警探
You staying out of trouble? Mr. Clean, that's me.
你没惹是生非吧 我是洁身自好先生
Good luck tonight. I'm pulling for you guys.
祝你们今晚好运 我会给你们加油的
Yeah.
好的
Third place, kind of crazy, right?
第三名 不可思议对吧
Look at Big Tony.
看看大唐尼
Come on.
加油啊
Pay attention.
保持专注
Our fearless Captain.
我们无畏的队长
He'd kill his mother for that trophy.
为了奖杯他可以连他老妈都卖♥♥了
I wouldn't put it past him.
这我一点都不怀疑
No one's going to win that one. That's the idea.
没有人能抓到那个 没打算给他们抓
I like that little guy.
我喜欢那个小玩具
It's kind of special.
它比较特殊
This is our chance-- Cora, come over here.
这可是我们的机会 科拉 过来
Alright.
好的
Listen up, guys.
大家听好了
I've been wearing this shirt for 17 years.
这件队服我穿了有十七年了
Not consecutively.
当然不是一直穿着
Yes, that's true.
是这样的
Thank you.
多谢提醒
But even when I was upstate on "My little sabbatical,"
可就算我在那里"休短假"的时候
I was dreaming of this moment.
我都在梦想有这么一天
What are you doing?
你干吗呢
What is that?
这是什么玩意
A toy. He started a toy company.
一个玩具 他创立了一个玩具公♥司♥
Is it a toy that can walk down the alley
这个玩具能走过球道
and knock over some pins? No.
然后把瓶都撞倒吗 不能
Then it can't help us, can it?
所以它帮不了我们
People, please we have to focus.
大家一定要保持专注
We're so close to the finals I can taste it.
我们已经非常接近决赛了
it's only a game, Mr. Caruso.
卡鲁索先生 这不过是个游戏
You see that?
你们看到了吧
That right there is crazy talk.
这说的都是屁话
I wish you people could hear yourselves sometimes.
我真希望你们能时不时地听听自己说了些什么
I need a drink.
我得去喝一杯
Oh Yea! That's our guy.
太棒了 伙计
Come on Burl. Come on, now.
加油 布尔
Put it in there.
把球扔对地方
That looks good.
看着不错啊
What did you do your old lady for? Let me tell you something.
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么 我告诉你
I am having a negotiation
我不是跟你讨价还价
How much? A million? Two million?
多少钱 一百万 两百万
Here we go. Looking again.
这就对了 正点
Fifteen minutes of drinking beer,
喝十五分钟的啤酒
ten seconds of physical activity,
十秒钟的体力活动
greatest game ever invented.
这是最棒的游戏了
Come on, baby, let's go now. Concentrate...
来吧 加油 专注
So baby, you need to
保持住
There you go. Oh Yeah!
就这样 好耶
That might be the best ball of the night.
这可能是今晚最棒的一颗球了
Yea. Alright!
太棒了
Pick that up.
接着来啊
Come on!
加油
Stop celebrating and start focusing.
别庆祝了 继续保持专注
Yeah. Probably narrow. All the way down.
可以 可能要再窄一点 笔直地
Here we go.
来吧
Down the middle of it. Come on!
就打中间位置 加油
What the hell is that?
这是什么啊
Not cool, man.
不太妙啊
Caruso, thank you for coming.
卡鲁索 感谢你能过来
Of course.
应该的
You okay?
你没事吧
Still trying to wrap my head around it. He's back here.
我还处于震惊之中呢 他在后面
His name is Joey Wingate. He worked here.
他叫乔伊·文盖特 他在这儿工作
Did the odd jobs... You know, shoe rentals, cleanup...
做些零活儿 比如出租鞋啊 打扫卫生啊
Did you know him?
你认识他
I was his PO for three years.
我做了他三年的假释官
I got him the job.
我帮他找的这个工作
They found him back behind the pins. One round...
他在保龄瓶的后面被发现的 一发子弹
point-blank, it was a 9mm.
近距离 是九毫米口径
A quarter.
二十五美分
Lucky you.
运气不错
Look, the ME's ruling suicide, but...
法医的结论是自杀 可是
I don't see it. Maybe I don't want to see it, really.
我不认为是 也许是我不想接受这个结论
Did somebody lose a quarter?
有谁丢了二十五美分吗
Anyone?
谁的
Frankie, did you drop a quarter?
法兰克 是你掉的二十五美分吗
Caruso, it's a quarter.
卡鲁索 就是二十五美分而已
Forget about the quarter. Just keep it.
别管它了 你留着吧
Keep it?
留着它
That's what people do, I mean, normal people.
对啊 大家都这样啊 当然是正常人
Look, I was talking to-- Hello?
我还跟他...喂
Joey. I was talking to Joey about an hour ago.
乔伊 我一小时前还跟他聊天来着
He was filling with claw machine. He was fine.
他在给夹娃娃机上货 他挺好的
I'm going to leave it at the front desk.
我去把这硬币放在前台吧
Wait a minute. Let me look at that.
等一下 我看看
You know what? It's my quarter, I remember now.
太巧了, 这是我掉的钱 我想起来了
Must have dropped it over there.
一定是丢在那边了
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you think? Selfinflicted.That's where I'm leaning.
你怎么看 自杀 我倾向于这个结论
Gunshot residue on the glove, position of the body...
手套上的火♥药♥残留物 身体的位置
He had another pair of gloves in his pocket.
他的口袋里还有一双手套
The guy had two pair of gloves.
这家伙有两双手套呗
One for work and one for killing himself?
一双用来工作 一双用来自杀吗
And where are his keys?
他的钥匙在哪里
What keys? Exactly! I talked to him an hour ago.
什么钥匙 对 我一小时前还和他说过话
He was wearing a big keyring.
他带着一大串钥匙
We're going to need a little more time.
我们还需要点时间
Alright, I'll leave these blank for now. Buy you another day...
好吧 我暂时先不上报 给你们一天
But...
但
this counts as a birthday gift.
这就算抵了生日礼物吧
What are you doing tonight? What's today, Monday?
你今晚要干什么 今天是周一吗
Laundry. No, it's Tuesday.
洗衣服 不 周二
Laundry. No, you're not. You're coming with me.
洗衣服 不 你没有 你跟我一起
We're going to Joey's apartment.
我们去乔伊的公♥寓♥
No, Cora you can't. It's not an official homicide.
科拉 不行 这不算谋杀案
You need a warrant. I'm two steps ahead of you.
你需要搜查令 我早就想到了
His niece owns the building. I already talked to her.
那幢楼是他侄女的 我和她谈过了
She's letting us in.
她愿意让我们进去
Nice and legal.
完全合法
It's dark out there, better bring your halo.
外面很黑 最好带上你的光环
"Bring your halo..."
"带上你的光环"
That is funny.
真好笑
Thank you.
谢谢你
Looks like a real apartment.
看起来就像个真正的公♥寓♥
Only smaller and...
只不过更小
crappier.
更破
A little respect.
放尊重点
He's not even cold yet.
尸体都还没凉呢
He was a reader.
他喜欢读书
True Crimes.
《真实罪案》
I don't see a note.
我没看到遗言
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表