剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
I would call that unusual.
我觉得那够不正常了
What are you drinking?
你要喝什么
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Okay. I think we're done here.
那就到此为止吧
Anthony!
安东尼
You're up.
轮到你了
Come on.
来吧
Excuse me.
让一让
Excuse me.
让一让
What are you doing? I got a ball.
你干什么 我拿球
Don't use that.
别用那个
Why? Because I bought you a ball.
为什么 因为我给你买♥♥了个球
Custom made.
定制的
Fifteen pounds. It's perfect.
十五磅 非常完美
"Big Bad Wolf." You don't like it?
大坏狼 你不喜欢吗
I don't think I can live up to it. Let's see what happens.
我觉得我不行 走着瞧吧
That is one hell of a hook.
全中
The kid's a natural.
那孩子是个天才
Wait a minute.
等等
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
It's so wrong.
这样太不对了
It's just wrong. I feel awful too.
这就是不对的 我也很难受
I'm just sick about it.
我也不想这样下去了
But we can't stop now.
但我们现在不能停手
If he starts rolling gutter balls now, how would that look?
如果他打的球突然变臭 那看上去会是什么样
People would start asking questions, maybe examine that ball.
人们会开始有疑问 或许会检查那个球
And remember, this is the Brooklyn Bowling Association.
记住 这可是布鲁克林保龄球联盟
They don't mess around.
他们可不是闹着玩
I mean, they'd never believe Junior wasn't in on it.
他们才不会相信小唐尼不知情
They'd break his thumbs, maybe worse.
他们会打断他的大拇指 也许更糟
We can't stop now.
我们现在不能停下
We're in too deep.
我们陷得太深了
We're in too deep.
我们陷得太深了
Alright. Yeah.
好 嗯
Go back. Okay.
回去吧 好
Come on, baby, show them how it's done.
上 让他们看看你的本事
Come on, baby. Let's go, TJ! Come on, son.
上吧 宝贝 加油小唐尼 上 宝贝
Come on, TJ.
加油 小唐尼
The big... bad... wolf!
大 坏 狼
I've been bowling my whole life, never got close to 240.
我打了一辈子保龄球 从没接近过240分
You might be over-thinking your stroke.
你可能想得太多了
I'll come by a little later and...
我晚些再来
give you a few pointers. That would be great.
教你几招 那太好了
We can hit Farrell's after. Grab a couple beers.
我们可以去法瑞尔酒吧 喝几杯啤酒
Or ginger ale. Whatever.
或姜汁汽水 什么都行
Yeah, I would...
好啊
I'd like that.
我很乐意
We'll just... hang out.
我们就 一起玩
No biggie. Just the guys.
没什么大不了 兄弟们一起
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
You know, I'm still mad at myself about that third frame.
我还是很气第三格没打好
I really let that 3:10 split just...
我让那个三号♥十分瓶
getaway.
躲过去了
Yeah, you had one hell of a game.
你是打得很棒
Talk about beginner's luck.
所谓的新手运气好
That wasn't luck. I don't know what the hell that was.
那不是运气 我不能理解
He had one shot, Frame Eight.
有一球 第八格
The ball was in the gutter. In the damn gutter.
球滚到沟里了 沟里
It hopped out of the gutter...
又从沟里跳出来
and made the spare.
打出补中
It was like a religious experience.
简直就像宗教体验
It's all in the topspin.
上旋球是关键
Well, let's keep our eye on the prize here.
好吧 把注意力放在大奖上
Are you referring, by chance, to the BBA tournament trophy?
你是说 布鲁克林保龄球协会锦标赛奖杯吗
No, I'm referring to the guy who shot my friend,
不 我说的是对我的朋友乔伊·文盖特
Joey Wingate, in the skull.
一枪爆头的那个家伙
Listen up.
都听着
Joey did a three-year stint for mail fraud.
乔伊因为邮件欺诈蹲了三年
He was selling non-existent condos to little old ladies.
他向老太太们卖♥♥不存在的公♥寓♥
One of them was a widow from Rochester,
其中一个来自罗切斯特的寡妇
Francine Carruthers.
弗朗辛·卡拉瑟斯
Her nephew is in the league. Bowling for Coronet Realty.
她的侄子也参加了比赛 皇冠地♥产♥保龄球队
Nephew?
侄子
That's thin.
太牵强了
I know it's thin, but it's all we've got.
我知道很牵强 但我们只有这个
I do hope you're wrong, Cora.
我希望你是错的 科拉
I'd hate to think a fellow bowler,
我无法想象一个保龄球友
a denizen of the lanes, could do such a thing.
球道的居民 会做出这种事
Frankly, it reflects badly on all of us.
坦白说 这为我们所有人抹黑
Come on.
上吧
Come on, now.
加油
I think you're ready, Anthony. Could you just roll the ball?
我认为你准备好了 安东尼 快点扔吧
Oh, yeah.
上啊
Look at him!
瞧他多棒
Aunt Francine? I haven't seen her since my confirmation.
弗朗辛姑妈 我的坚振礼后就没见过她了
She didn't even come to my wedding.
她都没来我的婚礼
So you have no idea Joey ripped her off?
所以你不知道乔伊骗了她的钱
No, ma'am. It's the first I'm hearing of it.
不知道 这是我第一次听说
So, where were you when he was killed?
他被杀时你在哪儿
I was standing right there.
我就站在那儿
Hold on. I can prove it.
等一下 我可以证明
That's the gunshot.
那是枪响
I'd like a copy of that, if I could. Excuse me.
如果可以 我想复♥制♥一份 不好意思
Whatever this is, can it wait?
不管这是什么事 能等等吗
This game's do or die for us.
这场比赛对我们来说生死攸关
I was just leaving. I'm Detective Vasquez.
我正要离开 我是巴斯克斯警探
Just asking some questions about Joey Wingate.
只是问些关于乔伊·文盖特的问题
What kind of questions? It was a suicide, right?
有什么问题 那是自杀 对吧
That's what everybody says.
大家都这么说
We still have to do the paperwork. Just a formality.
我们还是得做文书工作 只是例行公事
I don't understand, are you bowling or working?
我不明白 你是来打球还是工作
A little of both, I guess.
两者皆有吧
I don't believe we've met.
我们还没见过
Lionel Sykes.
莱昂内尔·赛克斯
Lenny to my friends.
朋友们都叫我莱尼
So you're the captain of the team?
你是队长
Congratulations, you guys have had a hell of a season.
恭喜 你们这个赛季状态很好
We thought so too, until Cinderella showed up out of nowhere.
我们也这么以为 直到灰姑娘冒出来
What's his secret? Clean living.
他的秘诀是什么 洁身自好
If that's the case, it's too late for me.
如果是这样 那我没希望了
Let's go. Come on, son.
快点 儿子
Is he the guy?
是他吗
It's a dead end. His alibi is airtight.
死胡同 他的不在场证明无懈可击
That's a first. How's the rookie of the year doing?
这还是头一回 年度最佳新手表现如何
I think he just ran out of luck. Come on, get some of it.
我觉得他的好运到头了 来吧 加油
My world makes no sense.
我的世界不正常了
Big... Bad... Wolf!
大 坏 狼
That's the way. There's one. There it is!
就这样 就这样 太棒了
That was pretty good.
还不错
Let's go.
上吧
Come on, T.
加油 唐尼
Wiggle it out.
摇一摇
What kind of wolf is it? A bad wolf.
什么狼 大坏狼
Yeah, that's good.
打得好
Farrell's, to win.
法瑞尔队 必胜
Farrell's, to win.
法瑞尔队赢
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表