剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Yes? Yes.
有什么事 你好
Hi. I saw your sign.
我看见你的牌子了
Yeah. My son put that up.
是我儿子放的
Can I talk to him?
我能跟他谈谈吗
I'd rather you didn't.
最好算了吧
Okay.
这样啊
The room. Can I see it?
那我能看看♥房♥♥间吗
It's in the basement.
在地下室
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
What's to see?
有什么好看的呢
Four walls and a bed. You want it or not?
四面墙一张床 你要不要吧
Is there a bathroom? Of course there's a bathroom.
有卫生间吗 当然有卫生间了
In fact it's "The" Bathroom.
实际上是"唯一的"卫生间
"The" Bathroom?
"唯一的"卫生间
So, it's only the bathroom. That's right.
所以 整个房♥子就一个卫生间 对啊
And the door is broken.
而且门还是坏的
So I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other.
所以咱们要经常抬头不见低头见了
Who was that?
是谁啊
Some kid about the room.
是个小屁孩来问房♥间的
He wasn't interested?
他不感兴趣吗
He said he'd think about it.
他说再想想
What did you say to him? You scared him away, didn't you?
你跟他说什么了 你一定是把他吓跑了
I don't want some stranger living in my house.
我不愿意有个陌生人住在我家里
Bad enough living with Nancy Drew.
跟神探南希住已经够受的了
We've got to do something.
可我们得做点什么啊
Overdue, second notice, third notice...
欠费单 第二次通知 第三次通知
Third notice.
第三次通知
Hope springs eternal.
希望总是会有的
We wouldn't be in this hole if it wasn't for you.
如果不是因为你 我们也不至于这么惨
I talked to my friend at Gamblers Anonymous.
我跟一个在赌博者互诫协会的朋友聊过了
I do not have a gambling problem.
我可没有嗜赌的问题
I have a problem with the New York Giants' offensive line.
我只对纽约巨人队的防守阵容有意见
Did you see that game? No, I did not.
你看了那场比赛了吗 没有
I was what they call working. Con Ed.
我在工作 联合爱迪生[信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥]
Final Notice.
最后通知
Here, come on, give it to me.
给我来处理吧
They're going to cut us off. Give it to me.
他们会给我们掐了的 给我吧
I'll take care of it. I've got a plan.
我来处理 我都计划好了
What do you mean? There's no plan. Just pay the damn bill.
你什么意思 哪来的计划 付钱就好了
Caruso.
卡鲁索
Just the one?
就一个吗
Was he alone?
只有他自己
Loomis and Detective Vasquez will meet on site.
卢米思和巴斯克斯警探会在现场碰面
I'll be in the squad room. I'll coordinate from there.
我会在队里 我从那里协调
Maguire Correctional. Someone's over the wall.
马格尔劳♥改♥所 有人逃跑了
Really?
真的
Anybody I know?
会是我认识的人吗
I would not be surprised.
那我也不奇怪
Wear your vest.
穿好你的防弹背心
Son...
儿子
Love you.
我爱你
I love you too, Dad.
我也爱你 老爸
Kid.
臭小子
Alright, let's go, people. Every minute counts.
大家抓紧时间 争分夺秒
I see some houses up there.
那边有些房♥子
Have they've been notified? Yes, ma'am.
通知那边的人了吗 是的
Alright, we need to set up a checkpoint
好的 我们得在特莱堡设个检查点
at the Triborough, and another 15 miles south.
以南十五英里再设一个
If a car has been stolen within 30 miles of here,
如果三十英里以内有车辆被盗
I want to know.
必须告诉我
I'm busy, Burl.
布尔 我忙着呢
Is it cold?
很冷吧
It looks cold.
看着很冷啊
How cold would you say it is?
你觉得有多冷
One degree?
一度
Detective?
警探
He killed somebody.
他杀了个人
I'm Detective Vasquez, this is Sergeant Loomis.
我是巴斯克斯警探 这位是卢米思警长
Sergeant Wickes. We're stationed out of Hempstead.
威克斯警长 我们在哈姆斯泰德以外
We caught the call about 40 minutes ago.
我们大约四十分钟前接到电♥话♥
We're in the city limits,
我们现在城区边缘
so technically, this is your show,
所以技术上 这是你们的管辖范围
which is fine by me.
我也无所谓
That's Mick Quinlan. He and his wife were renting the place.
他是米克·金兰 他和他老婆租了这个地方
He's an astronomy buff.
他是天文爱好者
They come up on the weekends to do some star-gazing.
他们周末过来观星
The wife was cold when we arrived.
我们到的时候他老婆已经死了
Can he talk? He's still in shock.
他能讲话吗 他还处于惊吓中
I talked to him for a minute.
我跟他谈了一会
He said the guy burst in around 1:15.
他说那家伙一点十五分闯进来的
That tracks.
那就对上了
The prison logged the escape at 1:05.
监狱记录是逃跑时间是一点零五分
We're half a mile from there.
我们离那边有半英里
He said the guy wanted their car keys.
他说那家伙想要他们的车钥匙
They couldn't find them fast enough, so he exploded.
他们找钥匙有点慢 他就爆发了
The husband fought back as best he could.
丈夫奋力还击了
Good for him.
好样的
Mr. Quinlan.
金兰先生
Sir?
先生
I'm Detective Loomis.
我是卢米思警长
Is this the man who attacked you?
是这个人袭击的你们吗
I couldn't stop him.
我阻止不了他
You see that guy?
你看见那边的人了吗
The guy over there.
就是那边的那个
I've got shoes just like that at home.
我家里有双跟他穿的一样的鞋
You've got the shoes just like that at home.
你家里有双跟他穿的一样的鞋
It's official Gordy...
戈迪 我正式宣布
we've run out of conversation.
我们已经找不到任何话题了
Did you hear about that?
你听说了吗
He crawled through a sewer.
他从下水道爬出去了
Yeah, I was there when my son got the call.
嗯 我儿子接电♥话♥时我就在旁边
Sherm?
谢尔
You know that guy? Yeah, Sherman Smalls.
你认识这家伙 谢尔曼·斯莫尔斯
I was inside with him.
我们在里面认识的
First week I was there, he saved my ass.
我刚进去的头一个礼拜 他救了我
He saved your life?
他救了你的命
That's not what I said.
我可没这么说
He was a boxer.
他之前是拳击手
A heavyweight.
重量级的
Any good?
打得好吗
No.
不
Nine pro fights. Never saw the seventh round.
九次职业赛 从没撑到过第七轮
What was he in for?
那他是为了什么进去的
He got in a bar fight.
搅进了一次酒吧里的斗殴
Protecting some girl.
保护某个姑娘
The guy died. Sherm's a boxer, so they called it manslaughter.
那人死了 谢尔是拳击手 所以叫过失杀人
How the hell could Sherman Smalls break out of jail.
谢尔·斯莫尔斯怎么可能越狱呢
I mean, the guy's a pussycat.
那个人就是个小怂包
Your pussycat killed a woman.
你嘴里的小怂包杀了个女人
She was in a cabin about a mile away.
她在大约一英里以外的木屋里
Hello.
你好
Who's there?
谁在那
Hey, Tony.
你好 唐尼
Sherman.
谢尔
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
You told me I should come by when I got out.
你跟我说出来之后应该来找你
Yeah, when you got out.
对呀 你出来之后
Oh, I got out.
我出来了啊
I didn't mean escape.
我没让你越狱
When you got out, when you were released.
你出来的时候 出狱
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表