剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
We're swamp mates.
我们是难兄难弟
How did this happen?
怎么就变成这样了
A customer who was in the restaurant just sent me an MP3 file.
之前来过餐厅的顾客给我发了个音频文件
She was on the phone when the bus boy got shot.
小伙计被杀的时候她在打电♥话♥
The whole thing is recorded on her sister's voicemail.
整个经过都被记录在她姐姐的语♥音♥信箱里了
Is that Russian?
那是俄语吗
It's actually Lithuanian. It's from a country called...
其实是立陶宛语 那个国家叫
Lithuania.
立陶宛
It took me awhile to translate. I wrote it down...
翻译这个花了我点功夫 我把它写下来了
It's here somewhere.
就在这呢
Alvin.
艾文
Nothing much. Did you get them? Ryan.
没什么事 你拿到了吗 瑞恩
For the whole weekend?
整个周末
It's Comic Con.
是漫展
Great.
好
What about Sunday?
周日怎么样
That's the Deadpool panel. Ryan.
那是《死侍》展 瑞恩
That's the whole reason we're going. Okay.
就是为了这个我们才要去 好吧
Alright. You know what?
好了 知道吗
Alvi.
艾文
I have to go.
我得挂了
My phone is in my boss's pants.
我的手♥机♥被老板装裤兜里了
Call me later.
晚点打给我
Not cool, man. The two guys at the restaurant.
不地道啊 餐厅里那两个人
What were they saying? Here it is.
他们说的什么 给
"No, not him, the other one."
不 不是他 是另一个
Other one?
另一个
"No, not him, the other one."
不 不是他 是另一个
Wait, what are you talking about? You saying it wasn't random?
等等 你们说什么呢 你是说这不是随机的
We think they were after the busboy.
我们觉得他们要找的就是那个服务生
The rest of it, the robbery, was just a diversion.
其余的事 抢劫 只是掩饰
They were after the busboy? It would explain his wallet.
他们针对的是服务生 那钱包就说得通了
They opened it, but didn't take anything.
他们打开过 但是什么都没拿
Maybe they were checking his ID?
或许是在验证他的身份
Why, was he in trouble? Did he owe money?
为什么 他惹上麻烦了 欠人钱了
No.
不
Was he dealing?
他在贩毒吗
No, he was a good kid. No enemies, no priors.
不 他是个好孩子 没有仇人 没有前科
He was working his way through Divinity School.
他正打工赚钱 准备去上神学院
Yeah, he was an Eagle Scout. He had more merit badges than TJ.
他是鹰级童子军 他的徽章比小唐尼还多
He started young.
他开始得早
Actually, he started when he was 11. When was his birthday?
其实他是11岁开始的 他生日几月
You know what? It doesn't matter.
算了 不重要
Not a contest. We can't find the motive.
不用争辩了 我们找不出动机
That's the bottom line.
这是底线
He might have been afraid of something.
他可能是害怕什么东西
On the morning he was killed,
他被杀的那天早上
he bought a plane ticket back to Bogota.
他买♥♥了回波哥大的机票
Let me ask around here. Maybe somebody knows something.
我来打听打听 也许有人了解
Actually, Dad, while I have you.
爸爸 趁我还能找到你
This is from the Health Department. This is a citation.
这是健康部门发来的 传票
Yeah, but it's a blue citation. It's just a warning.
但是是张蓝色的传票 只是个警告
It's nothing, you know?
屁事没有
It's like a parking ticket, you just ignore it.
就像是个派对传♥单♥ 忽略就行了
Excuse me?
什么
Restaurants get thousands of these every year, you know?
餐厅每年能收到上千张
You wouldn't understand because you're not in the business.
你不理解是因为你没打理生意
I am in the business, we're partners, remember?
我在做生意啊 我们是合伙人 你忘了
Excuse me, I'll be back.
失陪一下
Maybe, I can stop off, on my way home and buy you a spine?
或许我下班回家的路上可以给你买♥♥根脊梁骨
What are you, 5'10?
你多高 有1米78吗
Minestrone! How do they prepare that?
蔬菜通心粉汤 他们是怎么准备的
I'm 5'11.
我1米80
Sure.
好吧
How are you? Good to see you.
你过得怎么样 见到你很高兴
Who are these guys?
这些人是谁
Board of directors, Deutsche Bank,
德意志银行的董事会
they're waiting for table seven.
他们在等七号♥桌
The heavy hitters.
重量级的桌子啊
They all want Sinatra's table.
他们都想要辛纳特拉的桌子
Right there.
这儿也有
Yeah.
对了
Got to make sure you get every crumb.
我得确定你把每一个面包渣都打扫干净了
This your first restaurant?
你第一次来餐厅吃饭吗
No.
不是啊
Is this your first table cloth?
这是你的第一张桌布吗
I think it is. Yeah.
我感觉是的
I have an idea about the case, is that okay?
我对这个案子有个看法 我能说吗
Of course, could use all the help we can get.
当然 对破案有帮助的我们都要参考
This whole time, we've been looking for a motive...
从始至终 我们都在寻找作案动机
but what if there wasn't a motive?
但是如果没有作案动机呢
What if it was a mistake?
如果只是一场意外呢
Have you guys seen the first Terminator?
你们看过《终结者》第一部吗
Terminator 1.
《终结者1》
Arnold Schwarzenegger comes from the future
阿诺德·斯瓦辛格从未来穿越到现在
to kill a lady named Sarah Connor.
为了杀一个名叫莎拉·寇娜的女士
But all he knows is her name.
但是他只知道她的名字
He doesn't know what she looks like,
他不知道她长什么样
so he starts killing a bunch of ladies named Sarah Connor.
所以只要叫莎拉·寇娜的 见一个杀一个
So, what are you saying?
所以你什么意思
What if the Lithuanian dude
如果这个立陶宛人
were sent to kill Porfirio Santini,
奉命来杀波尔菲里奥·圣蒂尼
but they killed the wrong Porfirio Santini.
但是杀成了另一个波尔菲里奥·圣蒂尼
And maybe, just maybe, the real...
然后也许 只是也许
Porfirio Santini is still out there.
那个真的波尔菲里奥·桑蒂尼还活着
And the Lithuanian dudes are going to realize their mistake...
然后这个立陶宛人发现了自己的错误
and kill him too.
就把他一起杀了
Let's stop and see if we can come up with a stupider idea.
我们大家看看能不能想出更傻♥逼♥的想法
Anybody?
有人想出来吗
Hey, Porfirio, some guys are looking for you.
波尔菲里奥 有人找你
What guys?
什么人
Some foreign guys, maybe Russian?
一些外国人 好像是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They're out front.
他们在大门那里
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
This is it.
是他们
They found me. They finally found me.
他们找到我了 他们还是找到我了
Man, what'd you do?
老兄 你在干吗
I know too much. I've seen too much.
我知道的太多了 我看见的太多了
Porfirio!
波尔菲里奥
All points bulletin.
全境通缉
Assault with a deadly, attempted homicide.
涉嫌蓄意谋杀
Read the victim's name.
读一下受害者的名字
Porfirio Santini. Jesus,
波尔菲里奥·桑蒂尼 天呐
Mary and Joseph.
玛丽和约瑟夫
So I was right. He had the same name.
所以我是对的 他们有一样的名字
They killed the wrong guy.
他们杀错人了
Looks like it.
看起来是这样的
So I solved the case.
所以我破案了
It's possible.
有可能
Could I get a gun?
能给我一把枪了吗
No.
不行
Not in this lifetime. No.
这辈子是不可能了 不
If he's issued a gun, we'd have to evacuate the whole city.
如果给他一把枪 我们可能要疏散全城
The second Mr. Santini,
第二个桑蒂尼先生
that is the real Mr. Santini,
也就是那个真正的桑蒂尼先生
is at St. Barnabas.
他在圣巴拿巴医院
He's out of surgery, serious,
他伤得很重 做了个大手术
but stable, we can see him tomorrow.
但是病情稳定了 我们明天可以见他
You want to talk to him?
你想跟他谈一谈吗
You better take it, I have to be back at the restaurant.
你去吧 我要回趟餐厅
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表