剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
Why can't we just talk for a minute?
我们不能先聊一分钟吗
We are not here to talk, Mr. Caruso.
我们不是来聊天的 卡鲁索先生
We're here to cure you.
我们是来治愈你的
Now lie down. Down, down.
现在躺下 躺下 躺下
Down, down.
躺下 躺下
Don't worry, you're in good hands.
别担心 你会得到很好的照顾的
I'm a doctor.
我是名医生
I don't see a diploma.
我没看到你的文凭
I'm an adjunct, an adjunct doctor.
我是助手 医生助手
Okay, great.
好吧 很好
You seem very anxious.
你似乎很焦虑
Well, I'm meeting somebody later.
我等会儿要见个人
Oh, is it an important meeting? Yes, very important.
是很重要的会面吗 是的 非常重要
Anxiety is very serious, Mr. Caruso.
焦虑是很严重的 卡鲁索先生
It unbalances your body.
会让你的身体失去平衡
You have to stay balanced.
你得保持平衡
Yeah.
是啊
What's she doing? Alcohol.
她在做什么 酒精
For the needles. You know, forget the needles.
给针消毒 别管针了
You'd have better luck with just the alcohol.
只用酒的效果会更好
Here we go.
好了
No, no, no. The face?
不 不 不 脸
We always start with the face.
我们总是从脸开始
Right there.
就在这里
It's called the third eye. I don't need a third eye.
被叫做第三只眼 我不需要第三只眼
Thank you, though.
不过谢谢
You know I'm good with one on each side.
我每边一个就挺好的
Family tradition, you know?
家族传统
And I just, I just bought new reading glasses as well.
我刚买♥♥了新老花镜
Can you feel that?
你能感觉到吗
Yeah, it's...
是的 很...
It's pretty good.
很棒
It's your body releasing endorphins.
这是你的身体在释放脑内啡
That's...
这个
That's pretty good, yeah.
这个感觉不错
How long has this been going on?
这门手艺持续多久了
Five thousand years.
五千年
Hello.
有人吗
We need more needles.
你我们需要更多的针
More needles.
更多的针
That's a good idea.
好主意
Hey, are you married?
你结婚了吗
Yeah.
爽
You want to sleep? No, no.
你想睡觉吗 不 不
No, I gotta meet a guy. Excuse me.
不行 我还有个会面 你好
How much longer? You said 5 o'clock.
还要多久 你说五点钟的
It won't be much longer.
不会太久的
Where's my coat?
我的外套在哪
In the back, we hung it up.
在后面 我们把它挂起来了
Privett!
普里维特
Come here!
过来吧你
Connie!
康妮
That was Ryan.
是瑞恩
He's checked all 84 handwriting samples. And?
他把八十四个笔迹样本都测了 结果呢
So that's everyone cleared,
所以每个人都是清白的
all the tenants, everyone who works on staff.
所有的租客和员工
Everyone except the elusive Nathan Cobb.
除了难琢磨的内森·科布
Hey, Cora.
你好呀 科拉
Squeaky.
小干净
Hello.
你好
We're looking for Nathan Cobb.
我们在找内森·科布
We already met everyone else from the building.
我们已经见过这栋楼里的所有人了 除了他
We just wanted to say hi. That's mighty neighborly of you.
所以我们想跟他打个招呼 真是好邻居
Nathan's out of town. I'm feeding his family.
内森出城了 我在喂他的家人
His family?
家人
Yeah, that's what he calls them, his family.
对啊 他是这么称呼它们的
He has like 100 different reptiles. When he's out of town,
他养了很多不同的爬虫 当他出城的时候
I come in once a day,
我就一天来一次
feed them, clean the cages.
帮他喂食 清理箱子
That's Bruno Tattaglia,
那是布鲁诺·塔塔基利亚
they all have names from The Godfather.
它们的名字都是照着黑帮教父的来起的
Okay, that's Clemenza.
那是克莱门扎
Luca Brasi,
卢卡·布拉西
This little guy is Fredo.
这个小家伙是弗雷多
What a character, only Nathan would give them names like that.
只有内森才会给他们起这样的名 奇怪的人
Yeah, we're sorry we missed him.
真遗憾没能碰上他
Where is he?
他在哪
He sells high school textbooks, so he travels a lot.
他卖♥♥中学课本 所以他常常出差
How long he's been gone?
他走了多久了
Let's see, he left just after your aunt died.
我想下 就在你们姑姑去世之后
Maybe even the day of. Any way, hasn't been back since.
好像在同一天 然后就没回来过了
Squeaky, careful. It's a krait snake.
小干净 小心点 那是条金环蛇
A krait?
金环蛇
Little fella doesn't look like much,
看上去不起眼的小个子
but that's the most poisonous snake in the world.
但那是全世界最毒的毒蛇之一
Okay.
好吧
That's Vito Corleone, the Godfather himself.
那是维托·托莱奥内 教父的名字
One bite from him, you wouldn't last two minutes.
被它咬一口 你活不过两分钟
What's this?
这是什么
Instructions from Nathan, who gets what.
内森写的说明书 哪些动物吃什么东西
Nathan Cobb wrote all this out.
内森·科布把所有的都写下来了
Yes, ma'am. He is very particular,
是啊 女士 他很仔细
they all have different diets, so...
每种爬虫吃得都不一样 所以
Who's this little guy?
这个小家伙是什么
That? That looks like a crocodile.
这个 这个像是鳄鱼
They're illegal in the state of New York.
这在纽约是违法的
You should be careful. That's a...
你应该小心的 这是
an infraction.
违规操作
You know what? Why don't you let him know?
为什么我们不让他知道这是违法的
Why don't you tell him he's an infraction.
为什么你不跟它说它是违规的
That's not... Darling, put it back.
这不 亲爱的 放回去
Why don't you tell him? Not funny. Darling!
你亲自跟它说吧 不好笑 亲爱的
Put it back in the tank.
把它放回水箱去
Thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 抱歉
My husband suffers from reptile dysfunction.
我老公有爬虫功能障碍
That's not true.
不是这样的
My wife is cold-blooded, but we get along great.
我老婆就是冷血动物 但我们相处得很好
Dr. Nyborg was right, I can see that.
尼堡医生是对的 我能看出来
About what?
什么
She said you two were made for each other.
她说你俩是天生一对
You remind me of my parents, actually.
你们让我想起了我父母
They were the happiest couple I ever knew.
他们是我见过最幸福的一对夫妻
I don't know what happened. The hard drive just crashed.
我不知道怎么回事 但是硬盘报废了
What do you mean the hard drive crashed?
报废了是几个意思
Ryan, that computer's police property,
瑞恩 那台电脑是警方公共财产
you're playing video games again?
你没有又用它打游戏吧
No. Sh.
没有
Is the handwriting a match? The computer's down.
笔迹有匹配的吗 电脑坏了
We won't know till tomorrow.
我们明天才能知道结果
I mean, It's gotta be him, right? We eliminated everybody else.
一定得是他吧 我们把其他人都排除了
We'll know soon enough.
我们很快就知道了
Good work, detective.
干得好 警探
We couldn't have solved that case without you.
要不是你 我们解决不了这案子
Sorry, did you say something?
你刚刚说什么了吗
Nope, was just talking to myself.
没 就是自言自语而已
That's a sign of insanity.
听起来像是精神错乱的前兆
I'm sure it is.
我觉得就是
Are you bleeding?
你流血了
Am I?
是吗
Is that a new top? Yes.
新衣服 对
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表