剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表
It's not a short list.
那可是个很长的单子了
Have you cursed? Have you taken the Lord's name in vain?
你有诅咒过吗 你有妄称上帝之名吗
Father, we really can't start there,
神父 我们真的不能从那开始
because we'll be here all week.
因为那样的话我们得在这待一个星期了
Have you taken pleasure in impure thoughts?
你有从不纯的思想中获得愉悦吗
That's what I mean, Father.
我就是那个意思 神父
We're really going to have to jump ahead.
我们得略过这些了
Alright, you tell me. What brings you here?
好 那你说 你为什么来这里
Okay. Well...
好吧...
Here's the thing, Father, I...
是这样的 神父 我...
I'm meeting a friend...
我要见个朋友...
a woman, later tonight and...
一个女人 今晚晚些时候...
I have a very difficult decision to make,
我有一个特别难的决定要做
and I just didn't know who else to call.
我只是不知道还能和谁说
What kind of decision?
什么样的决定
I'm not sure you can appreciate this Father, but...
我不确定你能理解 神父 但...
this woman is famous.
这个女人很有名
She's...
她是...
the stuff that dreams are made of.
梦中情人那种
I mean any guy I know would give a year of his life,
任何男人都愿意用一年生命
just to spend ten minutes with this woman.
换和她共处十分钟
I mean... any other guy.
我是说... 其他男人
Is she married?
她结婚了吗
No, Father, that's not it. She's not married. It's...
没 神父 不是这种问题
Here's the thing...
是这样的...
She killed a guy.
她杀了个人
She killed a guy?
她杀了个人
She had him killed.
她让他被杀了
And also, I just learned that she doesn't like me at all.
还有 我刚刚知道她根本不喜欢我
She's just with me because...
她和我在一起只是因为...
she thinks I have some evidence against her.
她觉得我有能给她定罪的证据
But, I've decided that...
但是 我已经决定...
I don't care.
我不在乎
I just want to be with her.
我只想和她在一起
The flesh is weak. Father...
肉体是弱小的 神父...
it is so weak.
太弱小了
Anthony, if this woman committed a mortal sin,
安东尼 如果这个女人犯了致命的罪过
you have to report it.
你得上报
You have a duty to God and to society.
你对上帝和社会有上报的责任
Your son is a righteous man, you could talk to him.
你儿子是个正直的人 你可以和他讲
I know that, Father.
我知道 神父
I know that, and I will talk to him.
我知道 而且我会跟他说的
But...
但是
can it wait?
能等一段时间吗
I mean, that's the question. Can I get an extension?
这才是我想知道的 我能延期吗
An extension?
延期
Just one night, Father.
就一晚 神父
That's all I'm asking for.
我就只有这个请求
Father...
神父
it's Belinda Mannix.
是贝琳达·曼尼克斯
Victoria's Secret? Are you familiar?
你知道维多利亚的秘密吗
Do you get Sports Illustrated?
你看体育画报吗
No.
不看
But you are familiar with their Swimsuit Edition.
你一定知道他们的泳装特刊吧
Here, look.
就是这个 看
Here's a picture of her. Take a look.
这有张她的照片 你看
It doesn't matter what she looks like.
她长什么样根本不重要
I know that, Father, but you gotta look at this.
我知道 神父 不过你必须得看一眼
Anthony, what do you want me to say?
安东尼 你想我说什么
Father, I know this isn't going to happen, but..
神父 我知道这不太可能
I just wish you could say...
但是我只想你说一句
"Bang her in peace."
上了她吧
Voicemail again.
又是语♥音♥邮件
Any luck? I got him.
有线索吗 我找到他了
He's downtown. Tribeca?
他在市中心 特里贝克地区
Looks like it.
看起来是的
She has a loft.
她有一个阁楼
Hey, I'm coming.
我来了
You're late.
你迟到了
I told you, I don't like you out of my sight.
我说过 我不喜欢你离开我的视线
I get worried when you're not around.
你不在附近的时候我会担心的
I wonder why.
为什么要担心
I have some Sancerre I've been saving.
我这存了桑塞尔白葡萄酒
Saving for what?
为什么存着
For... you.
为了你啊
For us.
也为了我们
Boy, nice place.
这地方不错
I know that woman.
我认识那个女人
Do you?
真的吗
Do I?
真的吗
So, I had an idea.
我有个主意
We can go back to the taxi company tomorrow.
我们明天可以回出租车公♥司♥
A lot of people pay by credit card now.
很多人现在都用信♥用♥卡♥付账
They might have a record of who the next passenger was.
也许他们会有我们之后的乘客的信息记录
You don't give up, do you?
你还是不肯放弃
No, I'm a dog with a bone.
我就像叼着骨头的狗一样
I wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
For?
为什么
Humoring me. I get obsessed with things,
因为你让我感到愉悦 我着迷于一些事情
stupid, little things like your phone.
有点傻的小事情 像你的手♥机♥
And you.
还有你
Tony "The Tiger".
老虎唐尼
I am obsessed with you.
我为你着迷
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
Is something wrong?
怎么了
I just need a minute to think.
我只是需要思考一下
What's going on?
发生什么了
Just let me think for a second.
就让我想一会事情
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
难以置信我居然会这么说
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
I have to go.
我得走了
You want to leave. Why?
你要离开 为什么
I'd really rather not...
我觉得还是别
I found my phone.
我找到我手♥机♥了
Did you listen to your voicemail?
你听了语♥音♥邮件了吗
Yeah, my friend Wendell.
对 我朋友温德尔
He can't go bowling Thursday night. We're going to reschedule.
他周四晚上没空来狂欢 我们打算另约时间
or...
还是
did you mean the one where you were talking to the hitman?
你指那条你跟杀手说话的那条
You know...
听着
you could still have me.
你还是可以跟我在一起
All you have to do is hit "Delete".
只要你删了那条邮件
I can't.
不行
How are you two lovebirds doing?
你们这对爱侣相处得怎么样啊
Miss Mannix, turn around, put your hands behind your back.
曼尼克斯小姐 转身 将双手背到身后
Dad. You okay?
爸 你没事吧
No, no, dad, don't move.
别动
This is Lieutenant Caruso.
这是卡鲁索副队
I need an ambulance to an 85 with additional units.
我需要一辆救护车和及一组小队
740 Benton Street.
到本顿街742号♥
Head injury. I'm staying with him.
受害人头部受伤 我会待在这陪他
I'm going to get up.
我要站起来
No, sit.
别 坐下
Just relax.
放松
Don't lose that phone.
手♥机♥别丢了
There's a voicemail on there.
里面有条语♥音♥邮件
She called me by accident.
她不小心打给我了
It's all on there. It was a contract hit.
那条信息证实她买♥♥凶杀人的证据
I know, Dad. I know everything.
我知道 爸 我都知道了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 模范警察(2018) | 导航列表