剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
But she didn't deserve to die.
她不该死
She didn't deserve to die.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不能让这个罪名生效
I can't let this stand.
我会提出动议撤回认罪辩诉
I'll file a motion to vacate the plea.
不 不行
No, you won't.
你没有杀杰茜卡
You didn't kill Jessica.
我杀了卡珊德拉
I killed Cassandra.
我杀了南茜
I killed Nancy.
-那件案子已经结束了 -不
- That's over. - No.
不 它没有
No, it's not.
盖柏得知关于他妈妈的真♥相♥
Gabe finding out the truth about his mum --
一切都是从这开始的
that's what started this.
你知道日记的事
You know about the diary.
在八年前的庭审中
In the trial eight years ago,
我一直在等它出现
I kept waiting for it to come out,
等待她的话语来置我于死地
waiting for her words to damn me.
盖柏本不该看到它的
Gabe never should have seen that.
但他看到了
But he did.
你怎么知道是他干的
How did you figure out it was him?
我打开了一封来自律师的信
I opened a letter from the lawyer.
我以为是写给我的
I thought it was for me.
当我看到他得到了那本日记
When I saw he'd gotten the diary,
一切都说通了
everything made sense.
听证会后出现的夹克
The jacket showing up after the bail hearing,
犯罪现场我的DNA
my DNA at the scene.
盖柏...
Gabe...
盖柏才能够做到这些
Gabe would have been able to do that.
我需要你明白
I need you to understand --
这是我的错
this is my fault.
盖柏杀了你爱的女人
Gabe murdered the woman you love.
因为我杀了他母亲
Because I murdered his mother!
但你没有杀杰茜卡
But you didn't kill Jessica.
但我也有可能会自己杀了她
But I may as well have done it with my own two hands.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
发生的一切
Everything that's happened --
一切
everything --
发生的一切...
everything that happened...
全是我的错
is all my fault.
所以拜托 求你了
So please, I-I'm begging you.
让罪名生效吧
Let it stand.
九年前赛维·约翰逊杀害了他的妻子卡珊德拉
Nine years ago, Sevvy Johnson murdered his wife Cassandra
和她的朋友 南茜·威克斯
and her friend, Nancy Weeks.
今天 他对杰茜卡·梅耶的谋杀案表示认罪
Today, he pled to guilty to the murder of Jessica Meyer.
约翰逊先生将在监狱里度过余生
Mr. Johnson will spend the rest of his life in prison,
这是他应得的
which is where he belongs.
今天 正义终于得到伸张
Today, justice was finally served.
我希望这能给遇难者家属
I hope this brings the victims' families
带来一些宽慰
some measure of peace.
她永远没法跟自己和解
She'll never be able to live with herself.
为什么 因为她打败你了吗
Why? Because she beat you?
她赢了 但她没有打败我
Well, she won, but she didn't beat me.
这有很大的区别
There's a big difference.
我来这里是因为
Look, I came here because I feel bad
我对你的调查员的事感到内疚
about what happened to your investigator.
不要提过去的事了
Let's not rehash the past.
我打电♥话♥给你是想和你谈谈未来
I called you to talk about the future.
我的事务所需要新鲜血液
My firm needs fresh blood,
我听说你需要一份工作
and I hear you're in need of a job.
-所以你想让我为你工作 -是的
- So, you want me to work for you? - I do.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我的不可否认的魅力
My undeniable charm.
你想挤兑威斯特
You want to screw over Wiest.
也许
Maybe.
有一点点
A little bit.
还有 你
Also, you...
你很优秀
you're good.
你真认为自己值这么多钱
You really think you're worth this much?
童叟无欺
Every penny.
欢迎加入沃尔夫及合伙人事务所
Welcome to Wolf and Associates.
路上吃的零食
Snacks for the drive.
-把它们放在后座怎么样 -好
- Why don't you put them in the back seat? - Okay.
-去你房♥间看下有没有落东西 -好的
- Go in and check your room. - Okay.
-朱丽安 -宝贝
- Hi, Julianne! - Hi, honey.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
-斯塔尔 -别说了
- Star. - No.
我要把她从你身边带走
I'm taking her away from you,
远离这个一团糟的家庭
away from this entire screwed up family.
我想让她在正常的社会上
I want her to have a fighting chance
有奋斗的机会
at something normal.
我所做的一切
Everything I have ever done
都是为了你和你的几个哥哥
was for you and your brothers.
你是这么安慰自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
我想让你开心 斯塔尔
I want you to be happy, Star.
我真心希望
I really do.
都带齐了
Got everything.
来 过来 抱一下
Hey, you, come here. Give me a hug.
我会想念这张脸的
I'm gonna miss that face.
好了 孩子 我们走吧
All right, kiddo. Let's go.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
玛雅说我应该来
Maya said that I should.
儿子 我没有权利要求你
Son, I don't have the right to ask...
经历这一切后 你怎么能叫我"儿子"
How are you gonna call me "Son" after all this?
但我需要你给我一个承诺
...but I need you to make me a promise.
答应我你不会让这一切白费 孩子
Promise me you'll make it mean something, son,
你会把所有错都归咎于
and that you'll put the weight of this where it really belongs --
我
on me.
我要你听我说
I need you to hear that
我要你知道我这辈子都在监狱里了
and know that I'm sitting here for the rest of my life
因为我明白我从你身上拿走了什么
because I understand what I took from you
以及我给你带来的痛苦
and the pain I've caused you.
答应我你会继续好好生活
Promise me that you'll make this mean something.
过你要的生活
Live your life.
我怎么才能做得到
How am I supposed to do that?
每天起床 重新开始新的一天
Just wake up every day and s-start again.
我做对了吗
I did the right thing?
是的
Yeah.
你做对了
You did.
我愿意
Yes.
[全剧终]
愿所有的遗憾 都有机会弥补
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表