剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
Just talk to him.
你有什么事瞒着我吗
What is it you're not telling me?
没有
Nothing.
你想留住这些
You want to keep all this
我们好不容易奋斗得来的东西吗
and everything we worked so bloody hard to build?
那就帮我
Then help me.
不是赛维干的
Sevvy didn't do it.
你见过赛维对杰茜卡做了什么
You saw what Sevvy did to Jessica.
他打过你吗 迪娅
Did he ever hit you, Dia?
没有
No.
赛维永远不会那样对我
Sevvy would never do that to me.
一开始不会 但他的行为模式是固定的
Not at the start, but everything is a pattern with him.
先送个手镯 然后打得你鼻青脸肿
First it's a bracelet, then it's a black eye.
玛雅 别这么粗暴
Maya, take it easy on her.
她需要明白真♥相♥
She needs to know the truth.
如果赛维还没打过你
If Sevvy hasn't hit you yet,
那只是因为你跟他在一起的时间还不够长
it's only because you haven't been around long enough.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
但我宁可牢底坐穿
But I'd rather rot in jail
也不想帮你这种精致的白人小婊♥子♥
than to help a white bread bitch like you.
祝你拘留愉快
Have fun in lockup.
精致的白人小婊♥子♥
White bread bitch, huh?
这样形容玛雅·特拉维斯太恰当了
Perfect way to describe Maya Travis.
她像是个穿高跟鞋的猛禽
She's like a raptor in heels.
她要招了吗
Is she going for it?
我们就指望洛尼能把红脸演成功吧
Let's hope Loni can sell her part.
原来不是只有我觉得她是个疯子 真好
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's a psycho.
我们不是都像玛雅那样
We're not all like Maya.
她不知道自己的攻势过后
She doesn't see the human shrapnel
余波的杀伤力有多大
she leaves in her wake.
没错 她演得很好
Yeah, she's selling it.
我不想让你成为牺牲品 迪娅
I don't want you to be shrapnel, Dia.
他真的对每任女友都那样吗
Does he really do that with everyone?
比尔特摩尔酒店什么的
The Biltmore and everything?
每任都是
Every time.
天啊 我可真傻
God, I feel like an idiot.
不是你傻
You're not.
相信我 我也遇见过渣男
Believe me, I have had bad men in my life, too,
趁一时软弱把你迷住的男人
men who catch you in a moment of weakness,
然后把你榨干 当成他的附属
then take you for all you're worth.
一旦你放弃了身为女性的力量
Once you give up your power,
你对他们而言就一文不值了
you become nothing to them.
他们会完全占有你
They own you.
你不希望有什么办法能夺回
Don't you wish there was some way you could just
那份力量吗
take that power back?
多谢你接到通知这么快就来了
Thanks so much for coming on such short notice.
-以斯拉马上就下来 -不用费心
- Ezra will be right out. - Don't worry about me.
我曾经等过以斯拉·沃尔夫好长时间
I've spent plenty of time waiting for Ezra Wolf.
谢谢你 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
这位名医由此就由我来护送吧
I can escort the good doctor from here.
我必须承认 没想到今天上午会遇见你
I have to admit, I was surprised seeing you this morning.
我没想到你还在给赛维·约翰逊做理疗
I didn't realize you were still treating Sevvy Johnson.
和我离婚的是你 又不是我客户
I divorced you, not my patients.
这话当然不假
Yes, you certainly did.
但我们可不是没有利益关系了
But not for lack of consortium.
你想干什么 以斯拉
What do you want, Ezra?
我想谈赛维的事
I want to talk about Sevvy.
关于他所经受的事情
You must be as devastated as I am
你一定和我一样震惊
by what's happening to him.
我知道他承受了很大压力
I know he's under a lot of stress,
而我在尽可能地医治他
and I'm treating him as best I can.
当然了
Oh, I'm sure.
但是除了"维他命注入"
But there's a way you can help
你还有更多能帮得上忙的
beyond just the, um, "Vitamin infusions."
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
赛维的宅子有个隐蔽出入口
Sevvy's house has a private entrance,
一条你非常熟悉的密道
a secret entrance that you know well.
对
Yes.
你经常用那个出口吗
Have you used it a lot?
我去他家的时候都用
I use it when I visit.
那就是经常用了
Which must be quite often.
说不定比你有印象的次数更多
Maybe more often than you can even remember.
有话直说
Get to the point.
说不定 杰茜卡遇害那天早上你就用过
Maybe you used it the morning of Jessica's murder.
你一定是想不出来办法了
You must really be desperate.
我只是在尽力帮我的客户
I'm just trying to help my client,
你也一样
same as you.
为什么你又来代理赛维·约翰逊
Why are you representing Sevvy Johnson again?
你上次庭审就已经赢得很勉强了
You won that last trial by the skin of your teeth.
但我还是赢了
But I won.
我只打胜仗
I always win.
你这次想打胜仗别想靠我
You'll have to win this one without me.
玛雅
Maya.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
艾菲 见到你很高兴
Hi, Effy. It's nice to see you.
我只需要小马帮我签个字
Just need a signature from Matt.
玛雅 怎么了
Maya, hey. What's up?
方便借一步说话吗
Could we talk?
我们刚拉拢过来了赛维·约翰逊的情妇
We just flipped Sevvy Johnson's mistress.
真的吗
Seriously?
他今晚想在酒店和她见面
He wants to meet her at a hotel tonight,
她会装窃听器
and she's gonna wear a wire.
我只需要你的同意
I just need your approval.
这个人很可能谋杀过三名女性
This is a man who probably killed three women,
而你想让他的情妇带窃听器去见他
and you want to send his mistress in with a wire?
和洛杉矶警局协调好了 他们在一边待命
We coordinated with the LAPD. They'll be standing by.
我不确定值得冒这个风险
I'm not sure it's worth the risk.
他又不会向她认罪
It's not like he's gonna confess to her.
我没有指望他会认罪
I'm not expecting a confession,
但也许他会说一些强有力的话
but maybe he'll say something damaging
来帮助我们逮捕他
that can help us make an arrest.
有时不得不冒险
Sometimes you have to take risks.
如果这事搞砸了 承担后果的人就是我了
If this goes bad, a lot of that blowback is on me.
就因为这个吗 你怕承担后果
Is that what this is about, covering your ass?
以前的马修会喜欢这个主意的
The old Matthew would have loved this idea.
我和以前一样
I'm still the old Matthew,
只是老了一点 也聪明了一点
just a little older and a little wiser.
真的吗
Really?
你已经八年没踏入法庭了
You haven't stepped foot in a courtroom in eight years.
我知道我逃避了 你也是啊
I know I ran, but so did you.
你逃到了那张漂亮 安全的桌子后面
You just ran behind your nice, safe desk.
我必须要打这场官司
I need to move on this.
你要么相信我 要么别信
You either trust me or you don't.
我一直都相信你 玛雅
I've always trusted you, Maya.
一定要保证她的安全
Keep her safe.
可惜这是他最后一张专辑
It's a shame that was his last album.
他们说他的声音像一只有毒瘾的天使
They say he had the voice of a drug-addled angel.
这是什么
What is this?
那是你以前接待的年轻摇滚明星 记得吗
That is the rising young rock star you used to treat, remember?
不管你想做什么 以斯拉
Whatever you think you're doing, Ezra,
我已经拒绝你了
I already told you no.
他死于什么来着
What did he die of, again?
对了 处方药使用过量
Oh, right -- a prescription overdose.
但你没有过任何不法行为
But you were cleared of any wrongdoing
因为你嫁给了我
because you were married to me.
是我帮助了你
I helped you.
你不能还这个人情真是可惜了
It's a shame you can't return the favor.
不要这样
Don't do this.
发生的事情我已经承受得够多了
I already suffered enough for what happened.
别给我假装圣人
Oh, don't play holier than thou.
你给了那孩子他想要的所有好处
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表