剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
What on Earth possessed you to get into that fight, Gabe?
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
这是件大事
It is a big deal.
不止你♥爸♥爸一人担心你
Your dad's not the only one that's worried about you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
什么都不好
Nothing is okay.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我只是觉得非常孤独...
I just feel really... alone and...
你并不孤独
You're not alone.
我会帮助你度过难关
I'm gonna help you through this.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
47号♥ 你点的做好了
47! Your order's up!
48号♥
48!
要辣猪肉吗
Spicy pork?
我更喜欢在我卡沃的泳池旁吃墨西哥卷饼
I prefer my tacos poolside in Cabo.
为什么叫我来这里
Why am I here?
还有一些信息没公开
There's something that hasn't come out yet.
案发那天早上
Look, on the morning of the murder,
我在家 宝贝
I was at home, baby,
现在有办法证明这一点了
and now there's a way to prove it.
你是说不在场证明吗
You mean like an alibi?
我以为 你没有不在场证明
I thought you -- you didn't have one.
不 不 这是新的
No, no. This is something new.
沃尔夫都搞定了
Wolf's got it all figured out.
他找了我的医生来帮我作证
He's gonna get my doctor to say she was here.
你怎么弄到这个的
How the hell did you get this?
我怎么弄到的不重要
Doesn't matter how I got it.
这是你客户和他的情妇谈论
That's your client on tape telling his mistress
关于你为他制♥造♥假不在场证明的录音
about the fake alibi you cooked up for him.
你给迪娅·布里斯♥诺♥安了窃听器
You ran a wire on Dia Briseño.
这没有你想的那么严重
Well, that won't go as far as you think,
因为我没在这卷录音带里
'cause I didn't hear "Fake alibi"
听到"假不在场证明"几个字
anywhere on that tape.
沃尔夫 你先是逼迫本·米切尔自杀
Wolf, first you drive Ben Mitchell to suicide --
-那不是我的错 -那当然是你的错
- That was not my fault. - Of course it was.
他从一栋二十层的楼上一跃而下
He took a swan dive off a 20-story building
都是因为你对他做的事
because of what you did to him.
不是所有人都在道德制高点 玛雅
Not everyone can take the high road, Maya.
我个人觉得 那上面空气有点稀薄
Personally, I think the air up there's a little thin.
这跟道德高点和低点没关系
This isn't about the high road or the low road.
而是你走到了尽头
This is about the end of the road for you,
因为我现在不止要打一个赛维的官司
because I'm not just building a case against Sevvy now.
我还要打一个官司 吊销你的律师资格证
I'm building a case to get you disbarred.
而这只是第一件证物
And this is Exhibit "A."
你确定你要跟我这么玩吗
You sure you want to play that game?
是的 我确定
Yes, I am sure.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
我知道了赛维的秘密通道
I know about Sevvy's secret entrance.
他用这个把迪娅偷偷带出他的房♥子
He used it to sneak Dia off his property.
这是你案子的巨大漏洞
It is a massive hole in your case,
而我会让这个洞大到可以开进一辆货车
and I'm gonna drive a freight train through it.
你完了 沃尔夫
You're finished, Wolf.
赛维会因谋杀进监狱 而你会跟他一起进去
Sevvy's going down for murder, and you're going with him.
因为一个窃听器到底要做多少文书工作
How much paperwork can there be for one stinking wire?
你熬夜工作的奖励
Your reward for pulling an all-nighter.
你还记得 波尔图烘焙坊的
You remembered. Porto's.
我怎么会忘
How could I forget?
你和我 我们在伯班克的第一次监听
You and me, our first wire in Burbank.
气温快38度了
100 degrees.
我们在那坐了一晚 结果什么都没得到
We sat there all night, came up with nothing.
我们买♥♥了一盒这个
We got a box of these,
然后看了日出
and we watched the sunrise.
-我们的证人怎么样 -她很好
- How's our witness? - She's good.
有一点动摇
A little shaken.
CJ把她带去了奥克斯纳德的安全屋
CJ's taking her to the safe house in Oxnard.
听起来是很不错的一晚
Sounds like quite a night.
你应该在那里的
Should've been there.
不 我认真的
No, really.
我从没见过你
I've never seen you happier
比在战壕里工作更开心的时候了
than when you're in the trenches, doing the work.
你应该在那里的
You should have been there.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
我知道成为首席副局长对你来说很重要
I know being chief deputy is important to you,
我也没有任何权利
and I have no right
去评判在我不在时你的选择
to judge the choices you made while I was away.
但我想知道
But I wonder...
这真的是你想要的吗
is this really you?
我没有意识到这会有这么难
I didn't realize how hard this was gonna be.
处理这个案件吗
Working the case?
不
No.
让你回来
Having you back.
吃吧
Enjoy.
这是你的车吗
Oh, is this your car?
我以为是地检官威斯特的
I thought it was D.A. Wiest's.
我的错
My mistake.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
看起来你昨晚过得很糟糕
You look like you had a rough night.
也许因为你在迪娅·布里斯♥诺♥身上安置监听器
Maybe it was because you were running a wire on Dia Briseño.
你以为我不会知道吗
You think I wouldn't find out?
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me.
玛雅还在冷落我
Maya's still freezing me out.
我没有参与监听行动
I wasn't a part of the wire.
我活了这么久
You know, in all my days on this Earth,
从没有人能在我面前成功说谎
no one's ever gotten away with lying to me.
我没有说谎
I'm not lying.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
别站这
Keep walking.
做生意很愉快
It's a pleasure doing business.
你还需要别的东西吗
You ever need anything else --
一个需要你粗暴对待的表亲
a cousin you need roughed up --
我说过一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
I said it was a one-time thing.
我认真的
I meant it.
好吧
Okay.
这事不能这样
This is not going the distance.
先把两万放好
Put 20K under the line.
你是怎么回事
Where the hell do you get off?!
你以为不经过我就能甩掉迪娅吗
You think you can get rid of Dia without asking me?
迪娅·布里斯♥诺♥是个累赘
Dia Briseño was a liability.
她急需被处理掉
She needed to be dealt with.
处理掉
Dealt with?
多亏了你 这现在上了热门
Yeah? Well, thanks to you, this is now trending.
他们现在叫她叫"速度与激♥情♥人"
They're calling her the "Fast and Furious Mistress."
我现在就想公开不在场证明
I want to go public with the alibi now.
你提到这个真是有意思
Well, funny you should mention that.
我们已经没有不在场证明了
We no longer have an alibi.
很明显 你不只裤裆闭不上
Apparently, your pants are not the only thing you can't keep zipped.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
昨晚 在你和迪娅见面的时候
Last night, during your rendezvous with Dia,
她身上带了窃听器
she was wearing a wire!
玛雅·特拉维斯有你瞎说八道的录音
Maya Travis has you blabbing on tape.
什么
What?
你搞砸了 朋友 你没有不在场证明了
You blew it, my friend. Your alibi is dead.
你在怪我吗
You're blaming this on me?
如果你不插手我的生活
If you'd have stayed the hell out of my life,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would've happened.
你知道吗 没有你我会更好
You know what? I'm better off without you.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
来吧 开除我
Do it. Fire me.
我直接去找媒体
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表